Amaal Malik Again Angry With Music Labels & Producer In India

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Amaal Mallik

@AmaalMallik

Follow

* They want boot lickers & slavery.* Literally bolenge abhi aa jao, raat ko 4 baje aa jao gaana sunaane aur bechara composer raat bhaar gaata rahega aur yeh sab entertain hote rahenge, phir kisi bhi surety diye bina goodnight kar dete hai…* Basically musician entertainment hai unki raton ka* The Campism & Favouritsm is at its all time peak in both industries, but there are insane payouts in the south, and here after all this, they don’t wanna pay, don’t wanna or sign a legal binding contract.* The same Hindi film producers & labels are paying 5 to 6 cr to south composers per album because down south their directors are amazingly loyal to their musicians and don’t work without them, hence our producers & labels here can’t do anything about that.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khan.baba thumbnail

Amaal Mallik

@AmaalMallik

Follow

* Humara yaha paise chodo toh door, solo album mil jaayen badi baat hai, * 1 Gaana mil jaaye toh bohot badi baat hai.* Album mein ‘Remake’ ki jagah ‘Original’ promote ho jaaye toh chamatkaar ho raha hai samajh lo.* Aur phir ek aur jung hai ke if an album by any chance has 4 songs (remake or original) usually the songs that get promoted heavily are those that are sung or composed by artists signed to the label that has acquired the rights of the album.Nothing wrong in such a barter but it’s not good to unequally promote an album where every one has worked hard.* Precisely why #RokeNaRukeNaina & #AashiqSurrender from #BadrinathKiDulhania were pushed way down in the promotion order, coz the other 2 composers were signed to the label at the time & agreed to certain terms of the producer & label and I refused to sign a non mutual, one sided contract.They couldn’t do much damage coz I already had a fan base and an audience that loved my music, but what if it was a new comer, he would have to completely depend on the stardom of the singer, or the actor or the success of the film for his song to work….Thats the sad part.* Artist ki izzat kab hogi kya hi pata.Yes stars make songs famous today but first it was the music that made them a household name.*Is desh ke anginat kalaakaaron ne sadhaaran logon ko bhi kabhi kabhi apne gaano se star banaya hai, Labels Chalaye hai, Producer ko paise kamaake wapas diye hai, Directors ki kharaab filmon ko bhi ek fighting chance diya hai….* Par woh bechare artist, woh toh mar jaate hai due to no regularity or sleep, constant struggle, daily ka dard, disrespect & non rewarding zindagi jee jee kar.* Aur phir puri industry ek tweet karke aage badh jaati hai 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Dude's just said the truth. This is exactly why our music quality has declined. Its so sad.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan

Amaal Mallik

@AmaalMallik

Follow

* They want boot lickers & slavery.* Literally bolenge abhi aa jao, raat ko 4 baje aa jao gaana sunaane aur bechara composer raat bhaar gaata rahega aur yeh sab entertain hote rahenge, phir kisi bhi surety diye bina goodnight kar dete hai…* Basically musician entertainment hai unki raton ka* The Campism & Favouritsm is at its all time peak in both industries, but there are insane payouts in the south, and here after all this, they don’t wanna pay, don’t wanna or sign a legal binding contract.* The same Hindi film producers & labels are paying 5 to 6 cr to south composers per album because down south their directors are amazingly loyal to their musicians and don’t work without them, hence our producers & labels here can’t do anything about that.

They record music at 4 am ? But this guy is Anu Malik relative. Is he really in weak position 

khan.baba thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Dude's just said the truth. This is exactly why our music quality has declined. Its so sad.

but the guy amal malik got double standards , he didnt supported Sonu when sonu raised his concern during lockdown on how music label treat singers sonu also said that the label treat him bad who is working for 30 years how will they be treating new commers .....and during that time all the t series singed singers came together and challanged sonu stament 

or perhaps t series force them to give such statements

No description available.

Amaal and Arman changed their view after 2022 with armaan accepting that he left bollywood because his songs were used as dummy version to be sung by someone else he said i know my capabilites , if my version is not relealsed for the reason i didnt sing it well thats accepetable .....but these days their are alot of other reasons Labels wanted to promote their own artists 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpXS1H1AAYE&t=324s

khan.baba thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

They record music at 4 am ? But this guy is Anu Malik relative. Is he really in weak position 

anu malik himself didnt got work after 2005 ....composers dont have much to do with power position.....

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan

but the guy amal malik got double standards , he didnt supported Sonu when sonu raised his concern during lockdown on how music label treat singers sonu also said that the label treat him bad who is working for 30 years how will they be treating new commers .....and during that time all the t series singed singers came together and challanged sonu stament 

or perhaps t series force them to give such statements

No description available.

Amaal and Arman changed their view after 2022 with armaan accepting that he left bollywood because his songs were used as dummy version to be sung by someone else he said i know my capabilites , if my version is not relealsed for the reason i didnt sing it well thats accepetable .....but these days their are alot of other reasons Labels wanted to promote their own artists 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpXS1H1AAYE&t=324s

If he doesnt support Sonu you cancelled him ?

khan.baba thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

If he doesnt support Sonu you cancelled him ?

no because armaan and amal are big fan of sonu .....its just they were signed artist so they had to do what label wanted them to do underpressure.....amal malik tweeted sometimes back that sonuji was right when he made a video agaisnt the label i havent said that he was wrong.........its just that amal didnt had guts to be by sonu side due to pressure from label .... as sonu had nothing to loose ....when sonu started his bold stance agsint illegal contract singers were made to sign during 2013 he also announced retirement and said that i am okay without the job i have done alot

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Capitalism n favoritism has ruined bollywood n music industry 

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This is the half truth. Composers are very well compensated. The labels, T-series, contention is that singers are easily replaceable with technological advances and other than a B-praak or an Arijit don't add much Value to the song. If one doesn't sing, they have no issue getting a no-name to sing and they won't miss a beat. Financially, they feel these singers have other avenues to get compensated like Live Concerts where these singers make a killing even if they have just 1 or 2 hit songs. 

It's no doubt a monopoly and the Singers don't have much of a choice but what Armaan fails to mention is that these singers still make tons of money through other avenues like Social Media & Live Concerts if they're *Lucky* enough to get Chosen for a Hit song.