Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
@jeena read that symbolism thread when you get time. Have tried maximum to connect things. Hopefully it will end as expected.

@pree no issues in blabbering. if possible read the symbolism thread. Some questions might get answered in that thread. It is a thread where SKR is analyzed exclusively for its screenplay with no comparison to any other version of Ramayan.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
jeena1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes I will read it because I was already late enough and I want to know different points of Ramayan and am sure it will definitely clear all my doubts.
Siya-Ram thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful OS.
And ur right though the uttarkhand is so painful at the end of Ramayan we get peace, clarity, courage and what not? Frankly I cry watching tragic movies, I am sensitive but watching the uttarkhand episode I was surprised but no I didn't cry.

Quote Shruthiravi
Hey Raghunandan with the auspicious sound of the Triyambaka bow breaking you bought the lamp of Mithila to the illustrious royal palace of Ayodhya. The kingdomwhere both sun and moon shines. This princess of Mithila came here with dreams in her eyes. I wanted to light the palace and kingdom as a diya. But the day the choodamani of my love was forsaken for the throne my dreams also died. Now it is time for me to say goodbye to you, to the palace, to my dreams "She folded her hands and Ram closed his eyes.
Does all this come in the song? This is well written and heart becomes heavy after reading this.Edited by Cluny13 - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Sanju it all comes in the song. Actually the song is addressed just to Ram before Sita's Bhoomipravesh. I just improvised a bit. It is one of my favourite songs.