Couch_Potato thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Since the past two-three episodes I have been noticing something really interesting. Whenever Shaurya sees Mehek, it's like he comes to a screeching halt. The first time was at the petrol station, it was as if he was seeing her for the first time as a girl, and not just as dhabbe-wali. 

And then again when he saw her at the entrance of the competition and then today when she was walking down to her station. It was like his entire focus was zeroed in on her and everything else ceased to exist.

So now I'm wondering if it was just me or has anyone else noticed this too?
Edited by Couch_Potato - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
was waiting for someone to open a topic about this
THANKYOU for this!

i just love the way Shaurya stares at Mahek, thier eye-looks KILLS!
Couch_Potato thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aisha.

was waiting for someone to open a topic about this

THANKYOU for this!

i just love the way Shaurya stares at Mahek, thier eye-looks KILLS!

Haina? The sheer intensity of his focus and attention is unnerving. Regular insaan bardaasht na kar paaye, toh bechari Mehek ka kya hoga?

I can almost jump a couple of months in time and imagine what he'd be like if he ever got jealous of some guy around Mehek. Mehek ko toh kaccha kha hi jayega but he might actually murder the guy around her, ek haath se.
theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So true @cotch-potato! lol
"laash ko zinda jala dega. Haha, no no..

Seriousely i can't wait for thier love-story to began and am sure the upcoming scenes where he will realize his fault with Mahek that will be something interesting to watch. "

Shaurya mera dil : " dhak dhak karne lage" . *blushes" :D
Waida1234 thumbnail
For today...I can't say,...not yet watched the episode...! 😕

At the petrol service station...Shaurya had a surprise look on his face...! He was very much mesmerized by Mehek...!  Though...it was only a small scene...it was so cute, I got butterflies in my stomach...!😊 

Yesterday...his looks was that of a ravenous strong male beast..ready to devour his frail/delicate prey...! If looks could kill...Mehek would have been dead by now...! Amidst all those people...he had eyes only for Mehek...! 

Without warning...I think his heart has started melting for Mehek...but, it'll take times for his mind to accept this truth...! ⭐️

Couch_Potato thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aisha.

So true @cotch-potato! lol
"laash ko zinda jala dega. Haha, no no..

Seriousely i can't wait for thier love-story to began and am sure the upcoming scenes where he will realize his fault with Mahek that will be something interesting to watch. "

Shaurya mera dil : " dhak dhak karne lage" . *blushes" :D

😳

Arey asli mazaa realisation se pehle aayega, the denial mode is always the best. Where the feelings are all acting up but you just dont want to acknowledge it yet you cant help the way you feel and act. Woh phase Shaurya ka naa dekhne laik hoga.

I bet he'll realise his fault but wouldnt know how to apologise, wouldnt understand why he should, why he even feels bad watching her get upset after hes yelled at her again. Ah, great great times ahead my friend! 😉

Couch_Potato thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waida1234

For today...I can't say,...not yet watched the episode...! 😕

At the petrol service station...Shaurya had a surprise look on his face...! He was very much mesmerized by Mehek...!  Though...it was only a small scene...it was so cute, I got butterflies in my stomach...!😊 

Yesterday...his looks was that of a ravenous strong male beast..ready to devour his frail/delicate prey...! If looks could kill...Mehek would have been dead by now...! Amidst all those people...he had eyes only for Mehek...! 

Without warning...I think his heart has started melting for Mehek...but, it'll take times for his mind to accept this truth...! ⭐️

The petrol station scene with her turning slow-motion and him just staring wide-eyed was the best ever. And kudos to Kunal for portraying those emotions so well!

@ Red - That's giving me such dark fanfic vibes. Haaye. Agar yeh banda possessive/angsty na hua naa, I'd be so very disappointed. He's got all the making of it. Of a wild beast. Eeeks! 😳

I don't know about melt lekin haan, indifference is gone. She's cracked the wall he's built around himself and he doesn't like it one bit, which is why he wants her gone so bad. Desperate ho gaya hai bilkul, especially aaj.

Jao dekho aaj ka epi, and remember that he's lashing out desperation mein, you wont hate him as much!
nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post dear ...

Yeah I have also noticed that ... Mehak Kahin pe bhi ho Shaurya usko hi dekhta hai... In today's episode he went near to her and put his hand on her shoulder...(That was actually a shocking surprise for me) Hmm Banda can't control...
nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Couch_Potato

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">😳</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Arey asli mazaa realisation se pehle aayega, the denial mode is always the best. Where the feelings are all acting up but you just dont want to acknowledge it yet you cant help the way you feel and act. Woh phase Shaurya ka naa dekhne laik hoga.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I bet he'll realise his fault but wouldnt know how to apologise, wouldnt understand why he should, why he even feels bad watching her get upset after hes yelled at her again. Ah, great great times ahead my friend!😉</font>

yeah that will b fun to watch... Shaurya Khanna tandoori Karela banega bhuna huya ... 😆 hey I have an idea why don't you write a OS on this please-2
Couch_Potato thumbnail

Originally posted by: nicky13

Nice post dear ...

Yeah I have also noticed that ... Mehak Kahin pe bhi ho Shaurya usko hi dekhta hai... In today's episode he went near to her and put his hand on her shoulder...(That was actually a shocking surprise for me) Hmm Banda can't control...

That part actually really upset me. He used her discomfort with his proximity to intimidate and unnerve her. It was all intentional yaar. Then he indulges her and lures her into confiding in him all the while internally mocking her. And yet, yet, near the end, when the clock is ticking, he's right there next to her, as if an hungry predator circling his prey.