Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Couch_Potato thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: nicky13

yeah that will b fun to watch... Shaurya Khanna tandoori Karela banega bhuna huya ... πŸ˜† hey I have an idea why don't you write a OS on this please-2

Bhuna aur saada hua, he'll be a nightmare to be around when that time comes. Dekh lena.

Fic on that? I'd love to write on these two. Soon, soon. I'm working on something with these two in mind. Hopefully soon it will be ready. After that denial-mode Shaurya fic, pakka! πŸ˜‰
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I'll have to pay attention when I watch the episode. 
nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Kashish I will wait for that when you will write that story:)
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I did notice.

I wondered whether she reminded him of  someone y'day.Like his Mom perhaps?πŸ˜†
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Couch_Potato

Since the past two-three episodes I have been noticing something really interesting. Whenever Shaurya sees Mehek, it's like he comes to a screeching halt. The first time was at the petrol station, it was as if he was seeing her for the first time as a girl, and not just as dhabbe-wali. 

And then again when he saw her at the entrance of the competition and then today when she was walking down to her station. It was like his entire focus was zeroed in on her and everything else ceased to exist.

So now I'm wondering if it was just me or has anyone else noticed this too?

I definitely noticed.  Particularly in today's episode.  He couldn't stop staring at her the whole time she was walking to her station.  Also yesterday at the front entrance despite there being so many people around he only focused on Mehak.  I couldn't help but smile at those scenes as Mehak had made an impression on Shaurya whether he cares to admit it or not.  So looking forward to their scenes.
Couch_Potato thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

I did notice.

I wondered whether she reminded him of  someone y'day.Like his Mom perhaps?πŸ˜†

Dear lord! I surely hope not. 

I want the taste of her cooking to remind him of his mom but her, as a whole, no way. Ajeeb ho jaayega bohat and then him acting so rudely with her would make even lesser sense!
Couch_Potato thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

I definitely noticed.  Particularly in today's episode.  He couldn't stop staring at her the whole time she was walking to her station.  Also yesterday at the front entrance despite there being so many people around he only focused on Mehak.  I couldn't help but smile at those scenes as Mehak had made an impression on Shaurya whether he cares to admit it or not.  So looking forward to their scenes.

Every one of those scenes make my heart go mmm. πŸ˜‰

God I seriously can't wait to see more of them.
niara12 thumbnail
This is just the start and he is so damn affected by her. He is just masking it up and it's going to go soon down. The more denial better affect. If this is just the start I don't know how it is going to be ahead. If he hurts her eventually will get hurted more. Unnecessary angry tashan...it's appeals as if he doesn't want to enter into that territory and is getting there.
Today OMG those action making it obvious my eyes are on you.
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Preet_KK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
you are right... even if he called it pure dislike but everytime she is around his focus is only on her... the world around doesn't exists, whatever he feels towards her is very strong πŸ˜‰
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If anybody has any doubts he made it very clear yesterday with that "I'm watching you" gestureπŸ˜†