Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhishekpanchal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
read it...and just a word... awesome strt... really amazing...so ram is full on bowled out by priya...and they are in there earlier 20...uuuiii... something fresh... :-D next soon plzz
Kiruthikaaaru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So nice update tq...pls continue soo
BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb start
looking forward to the next..
and what about the os..
Waiting for it
Thank u dear for pm 
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ayesha is bimbo and dumb and think so high of herself Ram did good by firing her after consulting AK. Now seem Mr kapoor has fallen in first sight of his new intern sectary Priya who will be working professionally with him. Thank u for the pm dear.
rayarockss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Priya Ram's sectary
Superb concept
Thanks for Pm
But ye story complete to hogi na
Please update your old stories
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
prajakta. ...where r u? Kitti tari stories Che updates pending ahet. r u OK? lavkar kar na updates.
Happy Diwali
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very nice start
Priya entry as Ram Intern.
Ram fall for Priya at first sight
thank god u throw Ayesha out
thanks for PM
waiting for the next part
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hey still waiting plz continue this...

MyLuvRaShi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Part 2

The following weeks went by a lot faster than Ram could imagine. With Priya around, all the work was done pretty quickly and he definitely had no complaints. Everything she did, she did with a smile and Ram honestly found himself in much cheerier moods when he strolled into work lately. 

Not only was Ram in better moods and the work was getting done; himself and Priya had become a lot closer. Ram had never even attempted to be friends with any of his employees in the past yet Priya was so very different. Above the attraction, she was sweet and very bubbly which was simply endearing. He could excuse it for making her comfortable in her new office but really, he talked to her because he wanted to; he understood the no dating within the office rule set by his father but that didn't mean he couldn't at least be friends with Priya, right?

He had noticed a ton of different things about Priya over the passing weeks of her working at Kapoor Industries. Most days, he would generously sit with her in the cafeteria to keep her company; Priya may have been friendly but that didn't necessarily mean the rest of the employees were. Most of the male population within the building were drawn to Priya like a moth to a flame but for all the wrong reasons. When she walked by, they stare at her like she was simply a piece of meat and that angered Ram. He wasn't sure why exactly but he got irritated when the men would grin at her as she ambled past them. Part of him told himself that it was because he may like Priya more than just an employee but he found that thought absurd; he just didn't like the lack of respect between within the office. 

With that in mind, Ram had offered to sit with her at lunch numerous times since she had begun working there. The more this occurred, the more comfortable they got with one another. It was nice to finally have a friend within work; Ram always had trouble breaking down the social boundaries between himself and others at work. They usually thought of him as some spoil rich kid who only got such a high status job because of his father. Before Priya had arrived, he had usually just get his secretary to fetch his lunch for him and he had eat in his office while continuing through the wealth of work. He didn't once ask Priya to go out and get him things; he thought more highly of her and didn't think she needed to be handed such tedious tasks considering she was way above the standards of his last few secretaries. 

Between lunch break, they would talk about all different things some things general and some work related but never personal. It wasn't that they had absolutely no trust in one another to keep things to themselves but more so that nothing personal had ever really come up. One day lunch was virtually burnt into Ram's memory due to the amount of laughter that was emitted from the two. Ram being Ram had decided to give voices to those talking on different tables whose voices were nonsensical to Priya and Ram. At first Priya had tried so very hard to suppress giggles but it proved too difficult for her by the end of that lunch, they were both in stitches and had people from other tables staring at them strangely. That had been a good day, Ram remembered he hadn't exactly heard Priya laugh since she had arrived there but he was glad he had heard it. It was serine and joyful and there was a subtle chime to Priya's giggles that made her so very adorable.

There were also small things that Ram noticed Priya would do around the office and at her own desk. One morning, Ram had gone to fetch a coffee from the small machine just across from Priya's desk and couldn't help but smirk at the tiny action she did. Whilst waiting for the coffee to blend, Ram had casually thrown a glance in Priya's direction and he had to smirk at the face she was pulling. There she was, concentrating on the work that was placed in front of her and she tapped her pen against her cheek and bit her lip innocently Ram felt his heart flutter to say the least.

He still had daily thought arguments with himself which were always about Priya as of late. He let himself slip into the mindset of thinking of her in a... not so innocent way which he immediately slapped himself for; she was his secretary and that was the way it had to stay not to mention, he had a girlfriend after all. 

It proved to be a difficult task for him to not think about Priya though. She was always there which... he really didn't mind but she was distracting at most. There had been a couple occasions when Ram had been caught by Priya when he was staring at her and they would both blush but the tables turned on that one; he smiled when Priya had been staring at him and frantically tapped the keyboard when he glanced at her. He didn't know what the heck he felt. It was strange. She was seemingly a lot younger than he or at least, he felt she was. 

He shook his head and sighed to relieve himself of any thoughts of Priya. It was Friday night and Ram had headed straight to the usual bar he hit up with his friends. He didn't feel the need to change out of his work clothing; most of his friends came from work so it wasn't like he stuck out. He did loosen his tie however before completely removing it and chucking it into the backseat of his car. Once he had parked up, he got out and locked the car. He was careful tonight; he was hoping on not drinking enough to make him incapable of driving; he wanted a drink but he really didn't feel like having a hangover the following day. 

As he headed inside, the smell of smoke and alcohol filled his senses. The scents were beyond potent but Ram had learned to adapt to them. He wasn't an alcoholic or anything and he didn't visit bars that many times but he was still pretty young and when there was a chance for alcohol with his buddies, he went for it. It helped to relieve some of the stress he had to put up with from his life. 

He scanned the area and heard loud laughing from a certain table and smiled, immediately knowing it was crowded with the guys. He strolled over with his hands shoved into his pockets and smirked at the guys, "Vikrammm! Look who showed up!" Vikram chuckled, moving over to let Ram shuffle into the space. He hesitated as he thought about getting a drink before taking a seat, "I had to finish up some files. Tonight is actually an early get out time for me, " Ram shrugged, grinning,

"Aw poor baby!" Rajat shout, pounding his fist against the table as chuckles overtook him. Ram raised an eyebrow at Rahul,

"Is he drunk already?" He asked, half seriously,

"Nah, you know Rajat is just..." Rahul paused to think of the right descriptive word, "Flamboyant."

Ram, Rahul and Vikram all ceased in any smirks or laughter and stared at Ram, "Did... Did you just say an intellectual piece of vocabulary?" Vikram quizzed,

Rahul broke out into the biggest grin and chuckled, "I read it on a commercial. Don't worry guys." 

They all are chuckled. Ram turned towards the bar, eyes still focused on the boys, "Hey, I'm gonna get a drink. Anyone want.." He was interrupted as he bumped into someone with a medium amount of force,

"Oh, sorry, I.." The girl began,

Ram's eyes widened slightly but a friendly smile etched itself upon his lips nevertheless, "Priya?" He asked in disbelief. Definitely has to be a sign... What the... Shut up, you don't even believe in fate... Do you?... I really need to stop talking to myself in my head... Ram thought,

"Mr. Kapoor," Priya replied in her usual bubbly voice,

"What're you doing here?" Ram smirked, "You are not even old enough to drink,"

Priya poked her tongue out at him playfully, "I am not here to partake in the consumption of alcoholic beverages," She explained, "I am waiting for my friend, Shruti. She works here."

Ram nodded and bit his lip slightly, still not completely believing she was here. Outside of work. In front of him. Suddenly, someone top on Ram's shoulder as he heard Rajat clear his throat from behind,

"Huh?" Ram mumbled, turning around before realization set in, "Oh! Priya... Meet my friends," 

Ram cleared his throat before pointing to each male individually, "That's Rahul, Rajat and Vikram," He introduced. Each of the guys smiled at her politely or nodded their head as a greeting but of course, Rajat had to step it up. He took her hand and kissed the back of it, "Awesome to meet such a beautiful woman," He smoothed. 

Priya raised an eyebrow at Ram but giggled,

"This is my new secretary... Priya Sharma," Ram further spoke. He smiled fondly as Priya placed a hand behind her back and shyly waved at them all,

"It is nice to meet you all," Priya said, smiling brightly at them all.

Ram rubbed his neck as he felt heat spread, "Do you wanna sit with us til Shruti comes out?" He queried, nervously.

Priya turned to him and he couldn't help the sudden wave of nerves that washed over him. She smiled timidly, "You would not mind?" Priya wondered,

"Of course not, Priya," Ram returned, smile softening, "Sides... I think Rajat's just dying to get to know you some more." 

"How's your girlfriend by the way, Rajat?" Vikram grinned. Rajat shot him a sharp expression and huffed. Priya giggled and took a seat beside Rahul. Ram stepped up to the bar and ordered himself a beer and he decided to get Priya a coke; he didn't want to give her alcohol... It didn't seem... Priya like.

While he waited, he leaned on his elbow and watched Priya giggle and chat with his friends. 

He found it amazing how well she got along with them. Rajat was trying to crack jokes at first and Priya was clearly forcing a giggle so that his ego wouldn't be bruised while Vikram and Rahul simply gave him blank stares. 

"So... Priya..." Rajat hushed, "Tell us... Is Ram as much of an strict type of boss as we imagine him to be?"

Priya looked shocked, "Oh no... Mr. Kapoor is very kind and very sweet." Priya responded, glancing at the subject of the conversation. Her eyes lingered on him so she didn't see the smirks exchanged from Rajat to Rahul and Vikram.

"You're so young! I'm surprised they even let you work at Kapoor Industries; they don't usually allow people out of college." Vikram informed her,

Priya shrugged, "Mr. Amarnath Kapoor told me my resume was extremely impressive and I was needed urgently so I went with it." Priya answered.

They all nodded in understanding.

Ram carried the drinks back over to the table and was amused by the sight in front of him. Currently, Rajat and Priya were arm wrestling and maybe it was a strange thing to find attractive but the fact that Priya was winning really made Ram smile. She smashed Rajat's hand against the table and clapped to herself in a child like manner, "I am sorry to disappoint you, Rajat but you have been defeated," Priya grinned,

"I give you props, beautiful lady. You are way stronger than you look!" He complimented, causing Priya to giggle shyly. She must have been thirsty from entertaining the guys because half of her drink was slurped down in under 2 minutes. 

They told some more jokes and asked Priya about herself some more however; their conversation was eventually cut short as a one girl appeared by their table, "Hey Priya! Sorry to keep you waiting. I got roped into in some work." Shruti heave a sigh but perked up straight after, "Ready to go?"

Priya nodded and stood from the seat and smiled at the boys, "I must go... Thank you for allowing me to sit with you all. It was so very lovely to meet you." She chirped, earning smiles and nods from the guys.

"We'll see you around though, yes?" Rajat wondered,

"Perhaps," Priya giggled. She let her gaze fall on her boss,

"I shall see you on Monday, Sir?" She asked shyly. Ram flashed one of his infamous grins and nodded,

"See you Monday, Ms Sharma," Ram chuckled. Priya smiled and bid them farewell before wandering out the door with Shruti by her side.

Ram couldn't help it when he watched after the door. He sighed and slumped against the seat. Vikram nudged his arm and smirked, "You like her, don't you?" He teased,

"What? No! That'd be weird..." Ram lied,

"How would it? She's really nice," Rahul shrugged,

"Well... Yes she is... But it'd be weird because she's my employee..."

"Shut up; now I know you're just making shit up. In seriousness though, she's really pretty and sweet, Ram. She's into you anyway."

"Well I.." He paused, "What?"

Rajat grinned but Vikram continued, "Yes. It was obvious when she stared at you when you were ordering drinks,"

Ram gulped slightly but shook his head and tried to act nonchalant, "It doesn't matter. I have a girlfriend and she's like 4 years younger than me... She's just pretty and nice... That's all." Ram tried to convince himself,

"Whatever dude. We know you like her and you know it too... Just try not to let Isha figure that out or she'll kill you." Rajat chuckled,

Ram slumped further against his seat and groaned at the mention of his girlfriend. She was back in Mumbai soon and although he should have been looking forward to it... He really wasn't...

nprithi2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update...
ram noticing all her small small things...
both r getting closer to each other...
plz don't let Isha between them...
cont soon
thanx for pm