Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyLuvRaShi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

hey prajakta.. after so many days...u updated. it's cool. good one. ram started falling for Priya. next update jaldi karo.

Hi Namrata
Thank you very much for reading and commenting!😊

MyLuvRaShi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mitwaa

As always awesome update
Plzz update 4th part
Eagerly waiting for ur update

Continue soon

Will update soonπŸ˜†

MyLuvRaShi thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovingRaYa

The few moments RaYa spend in office with work surrounded still made them to talk about themselves freely and seems Love insect has bit Ram hardly and he is thinking about Priya only. Thank you for the pm dear.

MyLuvRaShi thumbnail

Preview 

Suddenly, the doors of the elevator made a ringing sound. before slowly revealing the people inside. Ram was speaking with AK as they exited the cramped space. Priya inhaled a breath and got to her feet. She wandered around the side of her desk and clasped her hands in front of her. She patiently waited while he finished up his conversation with his dad. Priya bit her lip as he walked closer to her. She tried hard to ignore how close Ram came. She glanced up at his face with hopeful eyes,

"So...?" Priya whispered, "Was the presentation successful?"

Ram suddenly smirked and his features lit up as he excitedly took hold of Priya's hands, "They agreed to cooperate with the company!" He announced, causing Priya to grin and gasp. She was so happy for him; she knew how important it was to him.

They sobered in their laughter as they heard a distinct noise. Someone was in the room now and had cleared their throat quite obviously. Ram slowly put Priya down and released her petite waist. Priya and Ram both glanced round at the girl who was standing with her arms crossed, looking unimpressed. Priya cleared her own throat and took a step back from Ram, brushing her jeans down in an attempt to look professional.

The girl had curly hair and light brown eyes which were currently being used to scowl at the two of them. Her face was contorted into a very deep glare which made Priya feel awkward. The girl made eye contact with Priya for a brief moment before glancing at Ram,

"Hi Ram." She almost spat. Ram straightened up and a light blush spread across his cheeks,

Priya blinked innocently as she glanced from Ram to her and back to Ram again. You didn't have to be a mind reader to understand that this girl was apparently very angry.

"Oh, Hello, Mam," Priya said, sweetly, "I have heard much about you,"

"Mm... Nice to meet you..." She sounded genuine but Priya knew better than to believe that was true.

ishtikap thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Super like looking forward to the full part
Mitwaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome preview
Eagerly waiting for ur update
Plzz isha ko story se jaldi bahar karo an
Only raya story
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The preview giving some glimpse of RaYa moments with them being closer with each other. But now who is she made entry in Ram office
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

what a perfect update I would say I m falling in love with these RaYa too... they r ask adorable together can't explain how much I loved this update yes for sure just their expression & eyes r enough to speak Ram is falling to her nd I m sure she too have fall for him but not showing might be as he is committed but I guess Esha is good for nothing she is just like artificial doll just like Ram said he don't see the spark I wish Esha to get reality check soon n leave Ram for Priya but I also feel these won't be gonna easy path so waiting for more do update next soon will be waiting always...

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I feel to spice up the story Esha got entered in story now no wonder what will happen in blossoming love between RaYa as I m sure they gonna find out 15th way to get what they want can't wait for next plz do update soon...

reshak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice preview.. waiting for d update,..