Posted: 7 years ago
I am writing about mehbeer based on the above movie. Here, I'm giving different characters unlike the show & the movie. This FF is dedicated to jasminerahul who wants the story of our heartthrob couple Abeer & Meher. There will be changes in the storyline & songs as well.

Prologue

Abeer is a college student who is good in all extracurricular activities. College depends on & expects a lot from him when there is any competition. The entire college respects him for that. He is a spoilt brat & is very impulsive but reforms later.

He is the son of a super rich man who is Kuber Malhotra. He is a business tycoon & MLA. 

His mother Madhavi is a housewife who takes care of the house & is close to Abeer's heart. Abeer confides everything to her & she often goes against her husband. 

His grandfather, Rishab supports Abeer & Madhvi. He is above Kuber Malhotra in the business empire & is an MP in the parliament. but he is simple at heart. He is known for his modesty & respects everyone's decisions at home. He faces all the difficult situation with courage & solves the family & business problems.

Meher is very studious who has got good academic records. Classical dancing is her hobby. She aspires to achieve a top level in her life.

She lives with her father, Shyam. He too is a businessman but below Kuber Malhotra.

Her mother Suman is a housewife who takes care of the house & is Madhvi's close friend.

Her Aunt Devki is a well-known advocate. She has been taking Meher's responsibilities from her childhood & giving her what she wants. But strict at the same time.

And her younger brother Tarun whose nickname is Tunnu. He has a good bonding with Meher.

PART 1

Kuber Malhotra is seen yelling at his staff for their carelessness & the excuses they give for not doing the work. The fact is, he does not value any of his employees though they do good work & get the client certification. It is his dad, Rishab Malhotra who certifies & values the employees & give them the work according to their talent. His son Abeer Malhotra is studying in Mithibai College who concentrates more on extra-curricular activities. He excels in sports. Singing is his passion. He wants to be a Rockstar.

One Day
He comes across a girl who is a new joiner of the college named Meher. She is reading the book. Inter-collegiate sports tournament is going on. Her friend Sasha said,"Hey Meher, our team is doing well, please watch it."

Meher: I want to study. Please don't disturb.
Rati: Do you ever care for your college team or respect them for their talent. Look, our college is winning.

Meher: Sports or any other extracurricular is only for those people who are mentally weak. Our team is zero in studies.

Abeer goes to the first place after coming first in running race. Pointing out to him, Meher says, "He is dullard No 1."

Next to Nissar, she said, "He is dullard No 2."

However, Rati gets attracted to Nisar & tells herself, "What a handsome man he is! I should do something to impress him."

Next one is Akshat. Meher said, "This is another duffer cum monkey."

Sasha is Abeer's family friend who cares for him. Abeer has always been confiding to her & considers her as hs best friend. She gets attracted to Akshat.

Abeer is also very naughty in the class & keeps worrying the lecturers. However, he gets irritated seeing Meher making fun of him whenever she sees him. There is an announcement at the end of the tournament where prize distribution takes place. The Vice Chancellor is distributing the prizes. The announcer said, "Basketball match: The first prize goes to Abeer's team."
Meher: Economics 8
Abeer's team is first in cricket
Meher: Accounts 2
Abeer gets gold medal in swimming
Meher: C Language 0
Abeer gets gold in table tennis in singles & doubles
Meher: JAVA 0

After the tournament, everyone goes to their classes the next day. During the break, one of his teammates told Abeer, "Principal is calling you."
Abeer: For what?
Parth: I don't know.

Abeer goes to the principal's cabin. He asked,"Sir, did you call me? Is there any problem?"
Principal: There is a small problem.Only you can help me.
Abeer: What way can I help you? 
Principal: You are No.1 in our college as far as sports & singing is concerned. Your dad has been giving us the donation because of which the college runs. I have not told you anything though you are miserable in your studies & playing pranks in the class. I can give you 10 marks for your sports & singing & 5 marks for funding our college but 35% is a must for passing & your overall percentage should be minimum 40% to get through. You are giving a blank paper due to which I'm very much helpless. I can give you marks only if you write something. Your paper should be filled up. Even if you bluff, that does not matter but for God's sake please write something.If you fail this year, your dad will not only stop funding the college but also ensure that the college closes forever. Will you write at least something in your paper?
Abeer: Yes, I will.

Abeer goes home with the medals & championship trophy. Everyone are happy. 
Abeer: Where is my dad?
Rishab: He is at the business meeting.
Abeer: How come you have not gone?
Rishab: I know that you have gone for the tournament. So I chose to stay back.
Abeer: Dad does not have time for me.
He calls up to Kuber's office & asks for his dad. The receptionist said, "He is busy in the meeting. I will leave the message."
Abeer calls at the conference where Kuber is in the meeting. The manager picks the call & said, "Mr. Malhotra is in the meeting."
Abeer: I want to speak to dad at any cost.
The manager hands over the phone to Kuber who gets annoyed & postpones the meeting.

***********************************************************************************************************
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
Edited by katrinasalman - 7 years ago
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was So Nice to see You with another Story.😊
It was So Interesting Prologue.😊
All the Characters were so Nice and Interesting.😊
The Title was so Nice.😊
The Story is getting so Interesting.😊
Please Continue soon.😊

wow
mehbeer story
m in for this😃
i miss mehbeer
thx a lot  this surprise.mehbeer ff on ye dil.i'm excited.abeer is winning in sports.but sad that still meher hates him as he doesnt study at all.he is not writing anything in d paper.oh...i wonder how meher will start loving abheer as he doesnt study.will abheer study well atleast 4 meher?sad 2 c that abheer is having a bad equation with his dad.hope kuber luvs him more.here akshat's girl is sasha,not charu.interested in nissar rati's track.surprised to see other actors in BD characters.i like how u choose actors from old films n serials in ur ffs
Wow interesting start dear... Good to see you with another fiction...now on Mehbeer. 
Thanks for the CS and pics... Understood well! 
Thanks for the PM. 
its so beautiful 
thx for new story 
PART 2

KM confronts Abeer saying, "Why did you call?"

Abeer: I wanted to give you good news.

KM: When did you start giving me good news?

Rishab: You don't know. Your son has got the Inter-Collegiate championship & brought his college to the top.

Everyone in the house backs him up.

Madhavi: Abeer is very much talented and hardworking. When he has held our heads high, you should be proud of him.

KM: Look, guys, the cups, and the so-called vessels are of no use to me. It will be better if he gives the same focus on his studies. I want him to study in the Harvard University after he completes his degree and takes over my empire. Only then it will be useful to me that I will be proud of him.

Kuber leaves.

Rishab: There is a point in what your dad says. Even if you pass your exams, we can get you the admission in the best of the Universities. Sports and music are fine but studies are also equally important. If you make him happy, he will definitely give respect to your feelings and will be proud of you in every respect. Even if you clear the current subjects, I will talk to your dad. Will you do it?

Abeer: Yes, I will do it.

Next day, Abeer, as usual, meets his friends Nisar and Akshat. 

Nisar: Come Abeer, lets celebrate our success. 
Akshat: I guess your dad must have been happy right?
Abeer: Everyone except dad is happy. Principal told me that I have to write something in the answer paper so he can pass me up. And dad wants me to do the boring work after the degree.
Akshat: Hmm, princi is right. Why do you give blank papers? If you don't know a question, just write what you feel like writing. You will get marks for what you've written. You know very well that your dad is very powerful and can go to any level. 
Abeer: This time I won't give the blank paper. I will gather some stuff and write that.
Nisar: That's the spirit.
Abeer: But now we have got the class.
Akshat: What? Accounts lecture? That is too boring. That old professor will always catch us and ask us and we will be blinking. I guess, not even a single student can understand what he is teaching.
Abeer: There is no fun when only 3 of us celebrate. The whole class should. So why don't we make him run?
Nisar: Great idea! What are you going to do?
Abeer, Nisar, and Akshat discuss the plan. Everyone goes to the class.
The accounts professor opens his bag to remove his book and give the assignment. Suddenly, he sees the snake and shouts for help. The snake comes out of the bag and is crawling outside the room. All the students came out of the room and roared with laughter except Meher. Rati and Sasha are amused at the wits of those 3 guys.

Flashback.
Abeer had seen a snake in the garden.Nissar had carried the bag to keep the snake while Akshat had got the accounts professor diverted elsewhere from the sports coach. All 3 of share a good rapport with him. 

Abeer caught the snake. Both of them successfully put the snake inside that bag, took the professor's books & replaced it with a snake.

Present
Akshat: What a masterplan Abeer! You can use the same trick in the examination hall. 

The snake comes downstairs. Everyone runs in different directions save themselves. Abeer catches the snake and puts it in the original place. While the principal appreciates his bravery, the accounts professor said, it must be the work of the 3 guys. It is their mischief. Meher had overheard their conversation. She stood up and said, "Yes, he is right. I have heard and recorded it."

Meher plays the record. All are shocked. The principal confronts him saying, "I had told you very nicely that focus on your studies. I've also respected you for your talent n extra activities and your dad's position. But just because you are MLA's son, that doesn't mean that you can do as you, please. This is the first and the last warning."

After everyone left. Abeer grabs Meher and said, "You have been making fun of me and pulling my legs, I didn't mind. I took it as a joke. But what you did this time is not good. You will pay for it."

Meher: What will you do? And whom are you threatening?
Abeer: Don't think that I am only threatening. Whatever I say, I mean it. You don't know who I am. You heard what princi said right? I am MLA's son and my grandfather is an MP.
Meher: I don't care about your father or grandfather's achievement. First, you do something of your own and brag. Only then I will consider.  And as far as your dad and grandpa are concerned, don't think they will have that position forever. The person's position changes for every 5 years.
Abeer: But my dad has been winning the election for every 5 years and my grandpa has been maintaining his position without fail.
Meher: What if we don't cast our votes to them?
Abeer: It can also be that your name may not be on the list.
Meher: That will be seen later.

Having said this, she leaves. 

Rati goes to Nisar & said, "You've done a thing which no one has dared to do. Hats off to you."

She kisses him

Nisar blushes. He said, "Thanks a lot. Have you kissed me jokingly or seriously?"
Rati: Seriously. I love you.
Nisar: Unbelievable, I could not even think in the wildest of my dreams that a girl like you will come in my life.
Rati: Just a smile is enough for me.
Nisar smiles. Both hug each other.

Sasha goes to Akshat & said, "Diverting a khadus professor was not easy but you've done it. You are great."
Akshat: You are the first person to say that.
Sasha: I don't care about what others think of you. I'm always there for you. Just as Abeer is my friend, you too are the same. 

Inwardly she thinks, "More than him too."

Abeer decides to show Meher her place. Exams are nearing. Everyone are preparing for their exams. Abeer and his friends pretend to be good in the class. They have gathered some knowledge to write something in their answer paper and put efforts this time. On the examination day, Abeer finds out that accounts professor will be invigilating them for their exam. He goes to him and asked, "You are a good lecturer. Don't you get bored repeating this every year?"

The professor said,"Well that is my job."
Abeer: You can get more interesting work if you do what I say.
Professor: What do you mean? Are you trying to bribe me?
Abeer: Why should I ? I know that you are trying every year for the post of a vice principal. I can help you by speaking to my dad.
Professor is happy. He said, "That is really great. I will do what you say."
Abeer gives him Rs. 5000/- and said, "When Meher finishes her main paper, you give her the supplements in which something is written and tell the principal that she has copied in her exam."
The professor agrees.

**************************************************************************************************************
Edited by katrinasalman - 7 years ago
Awesome update dear 
Thanks for the pm 
Abeer has decided 2 write something on d answer paper.but he shud realise that he shud study n write.meher exposed abheer.oh!but meher is right.Abeer n his friends' snake prank to a professor was too much.like meher said positions do change n he shud stand on his own feet by doing sth on his own rather than standing with his father's n grandfather's support.but meher shud'nt have ignored his talents.sad that abeer is gping to trap Meher in cheating case.How can a professor support such activities such 4 promotion?I hope Abeer himself saves Meher