A HOLIDAY LOVE...ROSID OS

NanduRosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi friends..You have to bear my one more os...plz do comment on this crap at ur own risk as u are gonna pave way to many more tortures from me..😉 And  one more thing..HAPPY VIJAYADASHAMI...This is the first thing im doing after I came from the temple...Love rosid..

So here comes...

A HOLIDAY LOVE..ROSID OS
                                                                                             By NANDANA SUNIL

YEAH..they say its beautiful out here...haan...it is...sort of..this place is full of green..mountains..rivers...trees..Im not against nature and stuff,but it stinks when I'm at this place,sacrificing my dream trip to Malaysia..This is a tiny village..and mataji says that the goddess in this temple is so powerful..They say that I am having some problem in my 'horoscope'..OHH my gaawd...now what's that...So here am I,during my college hols,stuck at this village with the so called natural beauty...
                            I,Siddhant bharadwaj,sacrificed my trip to malaysia which I expected to enjoy with my awesome gang,is stuck at this village which lacks even the minute facilities..I am inside the taxi and it is damn hot here..there is mataji at the back seat..all relaxed,with maa..and I am stuck with papa torturing my hearing capacity with biz matters,,hell with these elders..I am entirely different..iI believe that life is to enjoy and haan,I do believe in god..but not sooo faithful..You know...not the kind of whom my maaji expect to be..So I am indulged in the virtual world offered by my laptop..You know,Its tough to type and chat while travelling through these beautiful roads decorated with rangolis of gutters..hey bhagwaan..why me..this poor me???yeah,as some people say,fate has it all..
                           After sometime,I slowly drifted into sleep..There came that beautiful face with eyes lined with kajal,long eyelashes,pinky cheeks and smiling,plump lips..I woke up in a pool of sweat...Why this girl again..This Roli!!She is not at all leaving me in peace and yeah..now coming in my sleep to disturb me..Yeah..I must mention, that she is beautiful..wait wait..what are you thinking..hell with that girl..Once I did a project with her and we both were fighting like anything..Who told that people with similar choices are soulmates??Well,in our case,it is different..This girl..Roli..she loves aloo paratha and paneer koftha..so does me..she loves butterscotch praline cake and so does me..she loves tender coconut icecream and so does me...still,why has she become an irritation??well..I am changing the topic or I'll shoot up my bp for good..Ohh.we have reached..WOW..the scenery is amazing..But wait..Only the scenery is amazing..People are wearing dhoti and kurta..and those girls..even small ones are wearing silk dresses and traditional sarees..Come on Siddhant..All these are a change..Take it easy man..ttt..aakke itt eeeaaasyy..😭

WE went to our house here..Hey..this place isnt so bad as I thought..Our house looks beautiful...With lots of mural paintings..Wooden furnitures...I really feel so..soo..good and warm..

I just  came out for a little walk..this place is indeed beautiful..initially,though I felt odd to wear those kurta and dhoti and all..When I looked in the mirror,Siddhant was more handsome..Siddhant is Siddhant..in any costume..Heyy uperwaale..Am I seeing the truth??Is that Roli who is walking through the little road in the middle of the paddy field??moreover,she is not wearing her normal chudi which fits her little frame very well,she was wearing a traditional peacock green and orange saree,with a lot of bangles,payal and a jasmine string decorating her beautiful long hair..She didnt seem that  quarrelsome girl of college,instead,she was looking gorgeous..I was dumbstruck..She also seems difficult with her dress,Still she managed..She saw me..and I could see the horrified question mark on her face..she pinched herself and confirmed its not a dream..then looked at me,irritated..I dont really understand this girl..

I returned home..It was not so pleasant watching her face..When I entered,I could hear the discussion of my family members..
Mataji-Rajendar,today I met panditji..He told that Siddhant should marry within 3 months or else,he would, only after his forties..

I gasped..She wasn't serious right..Was she?
They continued their chat without realising my arrival..

Mataji-What about Jamanlalji's daughter??Isnt she of same age??Ive heard her good qualities..So lets fix this..call jamanlal today itself..

They scared the living daylights out of me..THIS couldnt happen..I couldnt get married so hastily.. never... 
Edited by cutenandanas - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NanduRosid thumbnail
I will update the next part soon..😊
ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Wow dear fab update eagerly waiting for nxt dear
swathi1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow super nandana how sid will think that roli is irritation. Waiting for next update and we are ready to bear your torture again and again.
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ithu polichu mole...super aayittundu...oru.mathiri usthaad hotele dulkharnte avasthayanallo sidnu...pinne ninte village description kettitt enikku ee story set cheythirikkunnathu palakkadaanennu thonnunnu...ayyo sid munduduthaaal...believe me njan orikkal pulliye angane dream cheythittundu ..n roli...hmm nadan lookil kollaam...oru emegency kalyanamano plan...ayyo pavante Siddhu ...avante screw oorum...pinne enikku thonnunu nammal mallusnte ellam kuzhappanennu thonunnu...nammal level ketta reethiyile chinthikkoo...same here too...so im not making it a Malayalam newspapee...update soon...njan nale thirichu povum...so make it fast
zoya.rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey, it's too Good Dear, Update soon
NanduRosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi1985

Wow dear fab update eagerly waiting for nxt dear

thanks di..
NanduRosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1992

Wow super nandana how sid will think that roli is irritation. Waiting for next update and we are ready to bear your torture again and again.

thank u so much di..yeah sid's irritation will soon change into love...
NanduRosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoshniMenon88

ithu polichu mole...super aayittundu...oru.mathiri usthaad hotele dulkharnte avasthayanallo sidnu...pinne ninte village description kettitt enikku ee story set cheythirikkunnathu palakkadaanennu thonnunnu...ayyo sid munduduthaaal...believe me njan orikkal pulliye angane dream cheythittundu ..n roli...hmm nadan lookil kollaam...oru emegency kalyanamano plan...ayyo pavante Siddhu ...avante screw oorum...pinne enikku thonnunu nammal mallusnte ellam kuzhappanennu thonunnu...nammal level ketta reethiyile chinthikkoo...same here too...so im not making it a Malayalam newspapee...update soon...njan nale thirichu povum...so make it fast

haha...mallusine kurich enthaaa abhipraayam..sheriya chechi...nammal eluppalla...we r mallus...yo..sorry tto mikkavaarum innu update cheyyan pattilla...njaan.. shramikkam..
NanduRosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoya.rosid

Hey, it's too Good Dear, Update soon

thanks di..ya will try..