Karela King's Family??

Preet_KK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Mysterious Shaurya Khanna have a mysterious background... we got to know each and every person of Mehak's family... her friend, her neighbour aunty, her employer and family of the guy Mehak's chachi selected for her but still no trace of Shaurya's family... looks like he lives alone. Only Rajiv is a close one he have but who is Rajiv actually? is he just his friend, business partner or they share any relation also ?Edited by shreya_preets - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shaurya ki family entry jab hogi tab hogi lekin agar hogi toh woh log Mehek ki band bajeyenge lekin agar Shaurya pyaar nahi Karta Mehek se then shyaad family sweet Ho Sakti hai itna toh clear hai Shaurya has no mom and shyaad dad hai lekin business minded hongey ya fir Shaurya ki baar baar insult Kar ta hoga I know this cliche but Zayada tak aisa Ho Hota hai
Sharoan thumbnail
I don't know i am correct  or not..the maker of the show is saurabh Tewari ...the maker of Madhubala ,rangrasiya and one more. In Madhubala RK family was introduced only after marriage. Same way here also they may introduce slowy when they come closer...but definetly shaurya has some past of troubled parents like in other shows.
Waida1234 thumbnail
Hey...sherya...! Shaurya Khanna...is like a mystery box full of hidden secrets...! 

As of now...the only person who is close to him and whom he fully trust is Rajeev...his friend/business partner...! The bitterness, rage, anger...which he's carrying in his heart, must have a link with his past or family...! The one and only time, we saw some emotions in his face...was when he caressed that photo frame on his desk (may be, his mother photo)...! 

Does Shaurya have a dark past...is he hiding some skeletons in his closet...? Is he an orphan like Mehek...? Does he have a normal family...but, due to some mis-understanding...he's living away from them...? All these mysteries are yet to be unveiled...! 

Sincerely speaking...I'm liking Shaurya actual living status...The Lone Ranger...! When MehRya...will get married, I don't want a third wheel in their life...! Not interested to watch some boring, cunning, scheming and plotting saas bahu craps...! 
Edited by Waida1234 - 7 years ago
Manali. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waida1234

Hey...sherya...! Shaurya Khanna...is like a mystery box full of hidden secrets...!

As of now...the only person who is close to him and whom he fully trust is Rajeev...his friend/business partner...! The bitterness, rage, anger...which he's carrying in his heart, must have a link with his past or family...! The one and only time, we saw some emotions in his face...was when he caressed that photo frame on his desk (may be, his mother photo)...!

Does Shaurya have a dark past...is he hiding some skeletons in his closet...? Is he an orphan like Mehek...? Does he have a normal family...but, due to some mis-understanding...he's living away from them...? All these mysteries are yet to be unveiled...!

Sincerely speaking...I'm liking Shaurya actual living status...The Lone Ranger...! When MehRya...will get married, I don't want a third wheel in their life...! Not interested to watch some boring, cunning, scheming and plotting saas bahu craps...!

Ya,I also don't want any saas bahu drama..please cvs don't spoil the freshness of the show..
Edited by Manali. - 7 years ago
Preet_KK thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishithamanvi

Shaurya ki family entry jab hogi tab hogi lekin agar hogi toh woh log Mehek ki band bajeyenge lekin agar Shaurya pyaar nahi Karta Mehek se then shyaad family sweet Ho Sakti hai itna toh clear hai Shaurya has no mom and shyaad dad hai lekin business minded hongey ya fir Shaurya ki baar baar insult Kar ta hoga I know this cliche but Zayada tak aisa Ho Hota hai

right... if shaurya is like that, imagine his family 😆
Preet_KK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharoan

I don't know i am correct or not..the maker of the show is saurabh Tewari ...the maker of Madhubala ,rangrasiya and one more. In Madhubala RK family was introduced only after marriage. Same way here also they may introduce slowy when they come closer...but definetly shaurya has some past of troubled parents like in other shows.

If its true then I dont mind if family enters after love story starts or marriage.. because most of them only creates problems specially when they hv class difference
Preet_KK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waida1234

truly he is a mystery box 😆 right maybe his mother died or living away but seems like he loves her and everything related to her 😊
Haha I think Mehak's big family is enough we dont need more actors.
definitely dont want saas bahu drama... they lessen the fun and flavour of love stories. If Shaurya lives alone we can expect more scenes of Mehrya in future (After marriage) 😆 😃
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
shaurya's family will definitely enter! at a later stage.. I agree with what all u said abt hero's family... having the same opinion guys