Nehz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I know topic doesn't make sense ... 
I am not sure how many malayalee's are here or how many of you watch Malayalam movies... 
I watched this Malayalam movie ... the mum in law is psycho a bit similar to Ish but smarter ... she also instructs the wife to abstain for relegious reason but the bahu who is supposed to be a good timid girl from village... which she really is ... breaks it and her expressions thinking about breaking the rule .. I just loved it and I want Sona to feel and express the same ... feel empowered by not following something stupid like this and yet not be boastful and dis hurtful to her saas ... Sona should just know that by choosing not to follow something that doesnt make sense is not really disrespectful ...

I will add the clip soon!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

randommusings thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yes pls...wud like to know how Sona can handle it smartly without getting further insulted by Ish .
 Ish played the smart card here - Ish very well knows Sona wud say yes for the fasting n Sona wud try very hard to ensure she doesnt make any mistakes, so Ish told Sona abt the fast and told abt abstinence later so that now Sona can't avoid the fasting.
Nehz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sona needs to take a stand ... ish is playing on emotions and playing with emotions... sona needs to without being loud, subtly do what she thinks is right without thinking about how ppl would be offended because people get offended even if you dont do anything ... and they take you for a ride when they see you feeling bad about what you have done ...