m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

I have written something after a long time. This OS was very impulsive, basically after watching recent Kaira scenes. Its inspired from "Chasing liberty", if anyone has seen this movie 😳

This is a PG-13 so kids of Mishtu's age, advised not to proceed 😛

You've been warned 😛

From where today's episode ended-

"Agar tumhara ghussa thanda nahi kar diya to mera naam bhi naira nahi!"

She had had enough. Now it had to end, their fights, his anger had to end. She will make sure there will not be any place for any more fights between them.

Determined she started looking for kartik and of course her gayu di. Just then she collided with someone.

"Sorry" she muttered. Her eyes were still searching for him.

"Beautiful girls should not say sorry". She heard the stranger say. Finally looking at him, she registered whom she had collided with. There stood a man, must be in his early thirties, native European, tall handsome, and all that you have could imagine as a hero in a Hollywood film.

"are you alone here?" his words broke her reverie.

"no, actually I am kind of waiting for someone." She barely managed to reply. Unknown to her Kartik's eyes were watching all this and quite not liking it. Of course he was still angry with her, wanted to shout at her, make her suffer for what she made him feel. But all that went out of the window by just a sight of her with someone else.

"Would you mind a company?" he asked with a generous tone.

Oh so this hero was a flirt. Naira was still thinking when he extended his hand as if to shake hands, "I am Mark, by the way. I work with Swiss municipal police"

Hmm so that explained the generosity, he was probably making sure safety of a guest to his country.

Just when she was about shake hands, kartik came and completed the gesture, almost pushing her in the process.

"Hi, I am Kartik. Thanks for giving company to my girlfriend" of course he had to say it. With extra load on word girlfriend'. He could not take it anymore when that stranger was talking to HIS girl and Naira was smiling sheepishly at him (he will have to talk her about it later, first this stranger needed to leave her alone.)

Naira was still processing the "girlfriend" word when Mark waved bye and left.

"kya kar rahi thi tum? Thodi der k liye tumhe akela chod do toh kissike bhi sath baat karne lagogi?"

"tumse matlab? Tumhine kaha than na ki durr raho mujhse, pass aneki koshish bhi mat karna (she said imitating it in his voice). So mujhe kissiki company mil rahi thi and I was enjoying it. Gayu di bhi pata nahi kaha chali  gayi. Mark ko bhi bhaga diya tumne." She said pouting.

Kartik clenched his teeth, trying so hard to resist that cute pout on her face.

"bhad me jaye gayu di aur bhad me jaye Mark. Who's Mark by the way? Oh so he was Mark? Naam bhi pata chal gaya?"

His anger (read jealousy) was increasing with each passing minute.

"aur nahi to kya? Sab tumhari tarah bhav nahi khate."

"Whatever. Let's go, Gayu must be waiting." He turned to go. But she did not move.

"pehle bolo tumne mujhe maaf kiya"

Oh so she still would not give up, would she? Kartik had temporarily forgotten about all that incident, now that he was made to remember it again, he became restless.

"don't expect too much Naira, tumhe pata hain, mujhe time lagega sab bhoolne me"

"thik hain tab tak main Mark ke sath Switzerland dekh leti hoon." She hit bull's eye again and man.. did it work? Just a mere mention of her with that flirty devil again was enough to make him go crazy.

She turned away to call Mark who was still not far away from them "Mark." Before she could call again, Kartik pulled her towards him with so much force that she landed on his chest. He held her tightly by her shoulders.

"khabardar Naira, agar tumne use bulaya toh."

Though his anger was making her shiver with fear, she was not the one to easily give up, especially with him.

"achha? Kya karoge? Aur kyun rokoge mujhe? Kis haq se?"

"mera hak hain, poora hak tumpe samajh gayi? Tumhe kisi aur k sath nahi dekh sakta main. Toot jaonga,bikhar jaunga, pagal ho jaunga main , pata nahi kya kar baithunga. So please don't test my patience."

This Kartik was new to her. She had seen possessiveness of her papa, her bhai towards her but this was something else, something she could not name. And worst still, it was evoking some unknown feelings in her.

"kyun Kartik. Aisa kya hain jo tum itne affected ho jate ho meri har baat se? aisa kya hai ki tum itni care karte ho meri? Ye sirf dosti hi hai na? ya fir.."

"pyar karta hoon main tumse Naira. Behad, beinteha" world stood frozen at that moment. Finally he said it, what he always said in his dreams. Finally his girl in his arms, her all attention to him. Let everything else be damned. Let his male ego be damned. Let her doubting him be damned as well. All he cared now was what would she say.

His thoughts stopped processing when he felt her lips on his. It took a second for him to process that. This was not a dream. So not a dream. Feeling of her soft, sweet as chariot lips on his was so real, it was a pure bliss. Soon he too responded to what she had initiated. This was new to both of them and yet felt so right. For him, he always dreamt of having her love, her acceptance and he finally had it all. Naira was too overwhelmed by all this, though it felt sinfully right. Everyone kept telling her that Kartik was a gem of a person, only she took so much time to understand it and now that she had him she would not let him go. EVER.

After a minute or so they had to break their kiss for some much needed air. Her eyes were still closed, hair ruffled and cheeks were red due to both crying and blush.

"Open your eyes Naira, apni aankhe kholo" Seeing his tigress becoming all girly and blushing made her even more irresistible for him. But he had to control his feelings. He made a promise to himself that it was the last time she cried because of him. He would make sure no one and nothing makes his jaan cry now.

"kitna time lagaya tumne Kartik? Ye kehne me?" she slowly said. She always felt something was there between them which much more than a mere friendship but could not name it. She was so thankful that he finally said it.

"achha? Toh tumhe kya laga? Sab tumhare Mark jitney fast hote hain?" he said smiling, teasing her. She felt so happy to see him smile at her after a long time.

"aww he was sweet wasn't he?" it was her turn to tease now. He rolled his eyes at that.

"I could imagine myself getting married and settling here with Mark and raising little Mark or Naira.." before she could complete it, he kept his hand on her mouth to stop her.

"shut up Naira, I promise I will bring you here every year after we get married but don't take his name again" he said the last bit almost pleading.

"ok Mr. boyfriend, I will keep that in mind.( She kissed him on his cheek this time, he was looking so irresistible with that look.)But slow down there, shaadi-wadi ke pehle bhai aur mamma-papa ko bhi raazi karna hai tumhe" that brought him back to reality.

Before they could continue with that talk, Gayu approached them and they had to leave from that place. Nevertheless, this was just the starting of romance in their life, and what could be more amazing place for that than Swiss land? Finally Mishti's Kaira were real and happy together!

That's it for now. Please let me know if you liked it. Comments most welcome 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Really nice.
Great work.
beatsdongandy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😭 ab mujhe rona aa ra hai ye padke..yaad aa gaya ki serial me humko BKT mila swiss se 😭 btw,its awesomeee loved it.
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww!!! I loooved it.
Very well written dear.
Kaash aisa kuch show mein dekhne ko mile but then again that too much expectations.
Plz do continue... Would love to read more.
foxi thumbnail
Superb! kash show mai bhi koi Mark ajaye.
Please write more it was amazing.
m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: beatsdongandy

😭 ab mujhe rona aa ra hai ye padke..yaad aa gaya ki serial me humko BKT mila swiss se 😭 btw,its awesomeee loved it.

Aww I can understand dear.. I so wish kuch real romance dikha dete kaira ka show me bhi.. Anyway thanks for commenting ⭐️
m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahz

Awww!!! I loooved it.

Very well written dear.
Kaash aisa kuch show mein dekhne ko mile but then again that too much expectations.
Plz do continue... Would love to read more.

Me too dear.. Wish ke show me bhi kuch passion dekhne ko mile jata.. Barring the kiss part of course 😛
Thanks for commenting 😊
m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: foxi

Superb! kash show mai bhi koi Mark ajaye.
Please write more it was amazing.

I will try to write another os soon.. Thanks for commenting 😊
Anjalikaira123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome dear seriously wish they could incorporate such thing on screen too
👏👏