Om puri insulted Indian army on national television, supports Pakistan - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
oh mr.shah isn't only being biased..he also goes on to say that india is bullying pakistan...waah👏
don't even know what to say...just wondering why exactly he feels india has been bullying pakistan
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sanguinesal

One needs to be wary of opportune hyenas who waste no time in reveling when they see a man embarrassing his fellow countrymen!

😆

Shah67 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏👏 Very nice Om Puri and Naseer Sir. At least you know which side of your bread is buttered and are supporting the country that gives you work, talking against your own country. 
Can you please teach your pakistani "artiste" brigade too? Maybe they can also open their mouths and speak something in favor of the country in which they come to work? I have not heard a single one of them say anything. 

That is the problem with all this peace and artistic exchange BS. The exchange helps only pakistan since Indian artists freely talk in favor of them against their own country but the pakistani artists? 😆😆 Except for the vitriol coming out of Hamza, which most pakistanis seem to relish with a vengeance everyone else is verrry busy.

Lost all respect for these guys.  

Hamza seems to be the Pakistani version of Abhijeet...Only difference nobody cares about what Abhijeet says while on the other hand, this Hamza guy seems to be enjoying quite a lot of following...I checked his FB page after someone mentioned about it and I couldn't believe the venom he is spewing against India and the amount of hatred he is spreading...😲
It must be so embarrassing to his fellow actors to see him go on and on like that...😳
Shah67 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Hamza seems to be the Pakistani version of Abhijeet...Only difference nobody cares about what Abhijeet says while on the other hand, this Hamza guy seems to be enjoying quite a lot of following...I checked his FB page after someone mentioned about it and I couldn't believe the venom he is spewing against India and the amount of hatred he is spreading...😲

It must be so embarrassing to his fellow actors to see him go on and on like that...😳

Eggjactly! Everyone knows Abhijeet is crazy and needs to be ignored(even though I did find his Mrs Karan Johar Khan thing funny) but look at the comments on hamza's FB page! WOW! And Indians are supposed to always show restraint and go on singing Kumbaya for peace.

IMO hamza is more vicious and dangerous than Abhijeet. The latter is nothing compared to that fanatic.
If it is embarrassing for his fellow actors, is anyone saying anything against the crap he keeps putting up on his FB? And that is exactly why this Aman ki asha is a big farce which is used against India. All the Aman crusaders are only in India. The pakistani Aman wishers can only talk when they are either exiled out of the country or have taken the citizenship of some other country.
How come his inflammatory statements instigating the Muslims of India have missed the radar of people here? How are they any different from Hindus of India? Muslims or Hinuds..why mention the religion at all? This isn't a religious was, is it? And for that matter there are Hindus in Pakistan too...But I bet they are Pakistanis first and then only Hindus or Muslims or whatever...What exactly was his point? 
He started off in a rude manner and kept yelling all through...Is this the way he is trying to create a peaceful world? By yelling and insulting people who try to talk to him?😳

He simply failed to convey any message to me as all I could hear is his yelling and being rude without a care!
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
To beget respect and people to listen to his opinion, he needs to start showing some respect to others as well...the thing people like him don't understand is it is only in India, as an Indian, with full fledged freedom of speech, that he can be as he was in this debate...I didn't listen to all of it coz he doesn't deserve more attention than what I had already given him ...anyways, it is the Indian armed forces that keeps the sovereignty of our nation intact by not allowing the outside forces to invade n hence the luxury of sitting in a newsroom n shouting at the very forces...there are no ifs n buts in being respectful to the armed forces of India, period...this whole message was for mr om puri, just in case I wasn't clear enough.Edited by Pr1yanka - 7 years ago
And what peace is he talking about? Palestine and Israel are created because of people like him who have no patience for other people's words, opinions and values...On one hand he is instigating the Muslims of India by unnecessarily dragging them in and making them feel bad for only God knows what and on the other hand he is saying we shouldn't create another Israel-Palestine...How paradoxical!😳
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: cricketfan1

And what peace is he talking about? Palestine and Israel are created because of people like him who have no patience for other people's words, opinions and values...On one hand he is instigating the Muslims of India by unnecessarily dragging them in and making them feel bad for only God knows what and on the other hand he is saying we shouldn't create another Israel-Palestine...How paradoxical!😳

Don't bother with him too much...the guy is bonkers...he is a thakela kind of person...plus he who can insult a martyr doesn't deserve one pence worth of attention
Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Don't bother with him too much...the guy is bonkers...he is a thakela kind of person...plus he who can insult a martyr doesn't deserve one pence worth of attention

More than that I am hurt that he tried to separate the Indian Muslims from their other Indian counterparts...How dare he?