Thank you so much for the WU, Jo Bro. 😃
arushi_130989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks Joseph for written update 
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the video and update, Joseph.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sanaya receives Gifts from her fanz (Part-3)

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkfpNTTNFH8&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkfpNTTNFH8&feature=youtu.be

Written Update :

Sanaya - (unwrapping the gift) Ohh... oh... I am afraid if I eat this  now something will happen. It's been so long,right?? But it looks really good. I am going to read the expiry date & be greedy about this... oh... yeah!! I can read the expiry date, guys... sure... I want to eat it ,yaar.  

(taking the next gift) Aww, so cute... like... so I really love when people send these things from their country which is just so sweet. I still have the dolls that you'll sent me up on my fridge... it was sitting in a line till Mohit dropped them all, so I just had to put them all together.

But, I will put them out again.  And this is really, really cute... thank you... it's like... it looks like similar... I feel like the painting & all of that on it. Thank you... it's really, really cute. This will... awww...it's so cute... it will go my kitchen somewhere, with, like, some goodies in it. It will...

Ok... have I missed out something?? (Picks up a box) What cute boxes. What cute... Ok... let's go... (Reads the card) let faithful friends always be with you...(to fans) Well, I am guessing only the faithful ones will be with me. Obviously, unfaithful won't. (Reads) Albina Takker (to fans) no, that's too Indian. No, I said it wrong. Ummm... Tacker... no, that's Karan tacker. Ok, I... sorry... let's move on.. (reads) Gayle, Elvira, Maria (to fans, about the reporter) she keeps laughing. everytime I say these names, she finds it funny. (reads) Vera... (to fans) Good job... good job, guys, nice names...

(opens the box) 
awww, I get something cute & furry again... and I have a letter... are you kidding me?? Ok,ok, I guess that's translated into English... OMG...Ok... (reads) I used to be an odd, a nameless little toy, which no one came to look at (peeps into the box, and she continues reading) in supermarket stores.

But, now I am Cheburashka & every each Yazgaright offers  to me on site, it's little paw. I had no luck at the start & even there were times when no one would turn up at birthday party day. But now I am with Gina. He is awesome alligator. He is really the best one in this entire world.

(takes out the stuffed toy) What is this?? So cute it is. Ok, so this is like a little story, I guess, about this toy, who, people initially, maybe, found ugly & never brought. But now, I am assuming, he is, like, hot property there... & now, hot property is going to be sitting somewhere in my house. So... how sweet... like, really how cute. But where's the alligator??

Oh... oh... I found him.. here... here he is. Aww, so sweet. Ok, I guess hot property ... not so hot... will be sitting in my house. How cute!! Thank you guys & thank you for that little anecdote on his sad life which has now become really cool.

(Takes out another packet) Ummm... and... again something to eat. Oh wow... pine nuts... I just bought pine nuts. Do you'll know how expensive pine nuts are?? I was in shock. I bought a small little box... guess how much it was??

It was for some Rs 560 something. And I was in shock. When I came home, I was like, what??!! And now I have more pine nuts, guys... Ummm... because I make a lot of pesto... if you'll eat pesto,you'll would know. I am really hoping this hasn't expired & even if it has, Mohit's going to be eating expired pesto. I don't care... they are really expensive ... I am using these pine nuts... Thank you...

(Reads the next card) from, Ulia, (takes out the gift from the box) it's for a baby?? Oh no, I thought it was like a...how cute is that!! So, how do you wear this??

Reporter - That's a muffler, I think.

Sanaya - (tries the scarf) Like this?? Like this, right?? Aww, so cute.It's... like, different. It's really different. You know, like, Parsi people... like... wear scarfs on their head before we go pray. Like this...

maybe I can wear it like this when I go to my temple. But, thank you. It's really cool & I am sure... considering I travel to cold places a lot, I will use this somewhere or somehow.I will. I hate the cold. I hate it with a vengeance. And you guys live in Russia. So sorry...Ok.

(Reads the next card) We wish you niveous (pure) intentions & heavenly aspirations ... (to fans) thank you.I don't know the meaning of 'niveous'. I am going to check that out. (reads) Anna, Raya, Nadesda... (to fans) oh... sweets & chocolates...  oh, I am so sorry. I'm  so sorry it didn't  reach safely. It cracked.

But,whatever it was, it looks really pretty. I am so sorry. I can't even join it together. And I feel really bad when your gifts don't reach me , like, in the right form. Because I feel like you guys have put in so much buying for me & it reaches like this. So I feel really bad. I am so, so sorry about this.But, thank you, still, thank you for the gesture &  that's why I say, don't send me gifts. Just send me cards & wishes. But thank you... thank you.

(holds up the chocolates)  This I could eat if not expired. I am going to check out the dates with the pine nuts & other stuff.  Yeah... I am...

(opens up the next gift & reads) let nature warm you with it's warmth ... Natalia, Nadesda, Natalia S. ... ok, (sees the gift) Oh... (tries to open the jar) I feel like I'll break it. Ok, I am assuming it's just a box & there is nothing inside there that I need to see.

And it's a very creative box. It's made of core/cork... I don't know, it's really light and really cool & if I can , like, open it, there will definitely be a few knick knacks  that I will be putting in there. But I can't.

Thank you, it's really cute & really pretty & really different. My house is going to be filled with different things. People are going to be like, where did you get that from?? I already get asked that, by the way... you guys from Russia have sent me so many things & like,people wonder. They are like, where did you get that from?? And I am like... yeah... yeah, I have been around the world.

(picks up the next gift & reads)  Let the most important one always be near you. (says) how sweet!! (reads) Valentina, Natalia S., Natalia, Irina (to fans) there are a lot of silent some alphabets which I am not doing right, but, sorry... (reads) Mathveonka...(opens the gift) Awww... how cute... this is such a pretty purse...  this is actually really cool...

So I have to tell you'll, I just had a gift segment just a while back. I don't need to ever buy purses or clutches. I think, whenever I go out, people will be like... oh, that's the one I gave her... that's the one I gave her... because literally all my bags...

(opens the purse)
oh...  there's something in here... oh so... what is this?? (reads) for you & for Barun... Oh...oh, it's a fridge magnet. How cute!! Yayyy... my fridge is full of magnets from where all I have traveled around the world.

I haven't traveled here, but I can fake it. One place, not a big deal. I will hand this over to Barun. Thank you so much & yeahh (shows the purse) it's really cool, it's really nice.you will see me holding this somewhere or the other. When people ask, what are you wearing?? Who gave you this?? I am like, Yeah, I am dressed ,courtesy, my fans... literally... Thank you guys. 

(Reads the next card) Let everyday of your life be a wonderful fairy tale, Shukrona, Galina, Svetlana... (opens the box) Oh, I am guessing it's like a  frame in there because I can see the handle of it...

Oh, it's a plate. Oh, yeah... yeah.. yeah.. yeah...yeah... it's a plate that I put on to this. And it's from Russia, of course. Thank you. I have one from China... which I got myself... & one from Vietnam,  which my parents got for me & now I have one from Russia. So, thank you.

(takes out another frame) Oh, has someone stitched this?? because I used to do this in school.  So I... I really don't know if someone has. I used to take needle work in school & I was really good.I made, like, a lot of flowers, houses, clouds ... lots of stuff. I was really good & then, I just gave up. So, if you have done this, it's good job, because I remember I used to do this in school. So, Thank you.

** To Russian fans,once again,apologies if we have spelt the names incorrectly.It was not intentional.**

Edited by Joseph_A - 7 years ago
cynical_g thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the WU, Joseph bro.
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks jo for whole WU on Sanaya's birthday segment. ... u r the saver for most people. ...
arushi_130989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Joseph for written update
Agreed with u shona
cynical_g thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonasandy

Thanks jo for whole WU on Sanaya's birthday segment. ... u r the saver for most people. ...

Totally agree with you  Shona Di.