Frequent Posters

._Jyoti_. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Woww!! Thank you Joseph for wu
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you Joseph ...one request...would you pl keep posting all the important stuff here even after you guys move to your new forum ? 
irani-sanaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks joseph for the WU..without ur WU Sanaya ka har interview adhura lagta hain.
..Jyoti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Joseph for the WU πŸ˜Š
_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Joseph. Awesome Update. Now just waiting for her comeback. 
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

Thank you Joseph ...one request...would you pl keep posting all the important stuff here even after you guys move to your new forum ? 

Off source,We'll do Navya. πŸ˜Š We still share MoNaya related stuffs on MJHT Forum (like,Sanaya's recent B'Day seg coverage). These days extremely busy so,don't think will be able to join new Forum But,I am 200% sure that, New Forum will be rock on I-F ranking chart,thanks to all new overseas fanz. πŸ˜Š
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: luminescence

Joseph!! Thank you sooo much for the splendid WU as always πŸ€— Loved seeing my name in your written updateπŸ˜› and San taking it of course :'D 

! Congratulations Buddy ! πŸ€—

Glad that you liked this effort.These segs  are damn good because,you all always send some very cute n sweet gifts/cards to her. πŸ˜Š

VarunHotLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sanaya getting more beautifull each passing day god bless her
Joseph_A thumbnail
Sanaya unwraps more Gifts (Part-2)

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWBs9eyaiDQ&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWBs9eyaiDQ&feature=youtu.be

Written Update :

Sanaya - (Reading) This group consists of members all around the world... India, Sri Lanka , UK & the US. We decided to not only get you presents  but also donate to a cause that we think you will like, ie, to Mr. Sam Singh's cause that educates girl children. You will find the receipt from the cause in the birthday card. Hope you like the other presents & use them.

(to fans) Ok, I am so sorry, this says (reads) PS, could you please ask Mohit to film your reaction to the presents &  post on Instagram once you receive them...

(to fans) I literally got this, like, last night, because it was lost somewhere in mail...  Mohit was not around me when I opened it, so, when I read the PS, I am like... too late... & I knew that IF was coming today to do my gift segment, so, I am like, this is the best way that I could get in touch with you'll.

So, I am going to read out your names. Before that I just want to say that I am extremely, if somebody could record my reaction, I had tears in my eyes... I was so, so happy. I was so happy that you guys finally listened to me & you'll have done something so wonderful & yes, I do support his cause.

I didn't just only go & dance on Star Plus as an actor. I do support his cause. And, I am just really glad that you guys did this. It is so important to educate people & most importantly girls, in India. Because I think education is the key to all our demons, like it truly is. So, thank you so much...

(reading a card)  This is from your fans from Peru, did you know you have fans in South America... (to fans) No!! like I have no idea, like seriously... but Peru... no idea whatsoever...

(continues reading)
We are few but we are here. Unfortunately Indian TV shows almost do not translate into Spanish. They don't know how much they lost. We are only some crazy Russian girls living this far away... but we appreciate you so much.

(to fans) Ok, there's a lot written over here, with some wonderful wishes for me & Mohit, so, thank you so much. (reads) We don't have an idea how much time this package will take to reach from Peru to India& when you will receive it. Today  is 27th April... (to fans) Whoa!! (reads) but if you get it near your birthday, Happy Birthday, Sunny girl... (to fans) how sweet... yes, it is near my birthday...

(reads) Recently we read on the internet that you are going to Brazil... (to fans) No I am not... I would love to, guys. Call me to Brazil, call me to  any part of the world. I love to travel & I would be really happy to meet people all over the world. (reads) Is it true??

(replies) No it's not. (Continues to read)  if so, hope you had a good time there. (replies) well I didn't go, so I wouldn't know. (reads) It's one beautiful country with great  beaches... (to fans) Yeah, thanks!! Now rub it in, guys. When I haven't gone, rub it in... tell me about the beautiful beaches...

(Reads another letter) This is the first time I am sending you something, cause I started earning... (to fans) Aww, so sweet... (reads) & thought to send something to my loved ones. So I have made this for you. Hope you like it. You are am amazing actor. You make us believe in every character you play &that's the power of an actor.  And we both are Virgos (to fan) Oh, that's nice... (reads) & my birthday is on 20th September. (to the fan) Ok, Happy belated birthday!!

(reads)  And genuinely, we have so many similarities... hope everything is going well by your side... (to the fan)  it is, thank you so much... (reads) & keep slaying like you always do. You are loved by many. You & Mohit are amazing people. Stay happy forever... (to the fan) which we will... (reads)  I am very bad in expressing my emotions , so here I stop...

(to the fan) OMG!! You know, when you say that we things in common, that's true. I am really  bad at expressing too. I am really bad at putting things into words & telling people how I feel. I just feel it here (she means her heart) & it gets stuck there.

(Reading the next card, talking about Mohit) We are waiting to see your smile... (to fans) I get to see it everyday... (reads) we are waiting to see your intense look... (to fans) I don't see much of that... (reads) we are waiting to see your angry look... (to fans) yeahhh... I don't see much of that... (reads) we are waiting to see your evil look...

(to fans)  hawww... ok... (reads) we are waiting to see your sad look... (to fans) Occasionally... (reads) we are waiting to see the sweet you... (to fans) Yeah, I see it everyday... (reads) we are waiting to see the serious you... (to fans) hmmm, ok, occasionally... (reads)  we are waiting to see the romantic you... (to fans)  trust me, guys, I see it everyday... considering he is with Shiny in this picture, I think, but yeah, they look good together... (reads) we are waiting for our  Rockstar  to come back... we are waiting for our happiness to come back in our lives.

(Reads the next letter) You have been my role model always & my  constant source of motivation & inspiration. One day I wish to meet you & tell you how much you have stood by me through times as well, unknowingly... (to fan) yeah, it is unknowingly and if I had managed to make your life better or even just bring a smile to your face, I think I have done a lot. So, good job, me...

(reads another card) Let your beauty always please others... Maria , Anna L,  Anna A, Marina, Svetlana (Unable to pronounce the surnames, she says to fans) I am sorry!! I am trying, ok guys, I am  trying...  (reads) maria, Titiana, Olg (to fans) I am so sorry... (reads) Anastasia, (to fans) but, in my own weird way, I do want to say your names out loud &  before I open your gifts ,so.. (opens the gift) Ok, so what is this?? Oh, so cute... this is so pretty... OMG... this is so pretty... like, look at this... (shows us the gift- ear rings) look at this... (then to the reporter) It's so pretty, no...(to fans)  it's really pretty... thank you... this is so sweet & like, I really like it.

If... I don't know if this is like a specialty of Russia or what, but it's really, really pretty... thank  you. Thank you so much. It's so different. I have nothing like this. Not that I want gifts, guys.

If,I can say it in Russian that please... please... every year I say this... every time you'll feel like gifting me something, take that money & either give somebody you truly love... I know you love me, but, like,  I mean like family or somebody... or then just give it to somebody who needs it. Like someone who needs it...

...someone who needs a meal, for all you care... you know, like, you don't even like to give a gift. Just feed someone in need of a meal or whatever.Please, do it from my side. It will make me more than happy. More happier than any of these. So please do it next time. Thank you...but, thank you, this is truly very pretty.You will see me wear it somewhere or the other.

You know what, I think what I should do is that all these gifts I have from you guys, I should, like wear them on my show. Like, you guys will be so happy to see it. I feel that if I do something like that & get it incorporated in my clothes on the show & stuff... if I wear such cool stuff...

(Reads the next card) let your life be bright & shiny... (to fans) oh, so sweet... (reads) Alona, Solina, Elena, Natalia... (to fans) Ok, thank you. I am going to open your gift... aww, what is this (takes out the gift)  aww, so sweet... I am such an animal person. Like, anything that looks closely even to an animal, I am like... awww... I just melt. It's so cute. I want to show you those gifts... see those 2 gifts somebody gave me. It was so cute.

Ok, thank you. Thank you so much for this. There is something inside here too which is a... (sees the card) no, no, you can't do this to me. I can't read these names...(reads) Congratulations from a pure heart.

May you have a lot of fun. Let your work be successful & happiness come down on you. (to fans) how sweet. (reads) Sanaya... (to fans) & then followed by a lot of stuff... you guys are just playing games with me by sending me all of this. I cannot read it... no... no... ok, but thank you, this is really. really sweet...

(Reads the card on the next gift) let the light of love & kindness never go out in your house (to fans) it won't... I promise you, that won't... ok, it begins again... (reads) Galina, Anastasia, Natalia...yeah, that's right... bring iton guys... bring it on...

(opens the gift) oh, wow, its a candle. How pretty... this is so pretty & Diwali is coming, so I get to light a lot of candles & I have so many of them. And this is going to be lit. Thank you so much. I promise you , I will. Oh, its so pretty. I will light this on Diwali, thank you.

(opens the next gift, says) Ok, bring  it on. (reads) Open new tastes of life and share them with the friends - Mila, Olga, Lana, Ana, Anastasia, Rusil (to fans) wow, I am getting good at this, guys. I really am.

(taking out the book) What is this?? is this really... oh, wow... its a cook book. OMG!! Oh wow... ok, I am definitely going to try this cause I love cooking. Its like, my latest new passion & I love making desserts & stuff.

So, I am definitely going to try a few dishes if it is easy to cook. If its not, then, I am sorry, guys. Its just not my cup of tea. But, I am definitely going to try it. Thank you so much. But I would love to try some, like Russian cuisine considering I haven't been there & I don't know when I will.

(Takes out the next gift) Oh, ho, so sweet... OMG, how cute... this is so sweet... yeah, thank you. This is actually an appropriate time. If I show you mine in the kitchen, they are burnt. I have burnt them. I don't know how I manage to do that.

(Takes the next gift out of the bag) Aww, I have... I have these dolls, guys, from the last gift &  this is an apron... so sweet... this is so sweet... thank you so, so much... so I think it is time to throw away the apron Mohit had gifted me. It said... what did it say??

It made fun of how I don't know  how to cook. But its been years since then & now I really know how to cook. So I think I should... I think I should do away with  that & start using this. Something that goes with my personality now.

** ((To the Russian fans... sorry if we have spelt your names wrongly.))
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks J. Mere jaise gayab rehane walon ke liye blessing hain yeh WU's.

Sanaya is such a fun loving person. Always smiling, always happy & so humble.