Brahmarakshas

TOI:Apara Mehta to enter Brahmarakshas

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Vijaya Tiwari| TNN | Updated: Oct 3, 2016

Balaji Telefilm and Zee TV's weekend offering,Brahmarakshas has been ruling the TRP charts. The show which features Krytsle Dsouza and Ahem Sharma is currently churning out high voltage drama with Kishwar Merchantt's character turning Brahmarakshas.

Now, to keep the viewers hooked on to the show, the makers are planning to introduce a new character. Veteran actor and Balaji loyalist, Apara Mehta will soon be entering the show.

Sources inform that Apara will be seen playing the role of Rishabh's dadi (grandmother).

The actress was last seen in Jamai Raja where she played Achint Kaur's mother.

Edited by Sutapasima - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluffmaster84 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Is she the one who captured BR's soul... Hope she plays a positive character n brings Rishna closer..Aham Krystle n whole team of BR actors r doing an amazing job.just keep on rocking guys.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
I have the same doubts...what if its rishabh's dadi whom has captured BR soul...
pilar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i thnk by capturing the soul..tht person was saving many ppl..a captured soul is much safer thn a wandering one indeed!! now we shud wait how the person uses th soul..for gud or bad purpose is to b watched...
pilar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
our show is making so much news these days..!!!!!!!!!!! seems like the fans of the show has increased!!!!!!!!!!
bluffmaster84 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
It's good to see the show is getting popular...all the hard work of BR actors is paying off...and the show is getting more interesting with each passing episode...the forum too has become more active😊
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yay!!! I love this actress. I love this show and the entire cast and crew. Great performances by everyone!!!