Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nimmu96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks a lot for the synopsis and update. Will watch it then comment.
bluffmaster84 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Very good analysis pilar👍🏼  u have mentioned all the questions exactly that will pop up in a viewers mind after watching yesterday's episode... The show is becoming more mysterious with each passing episode... But I think the CVS really rush the story sometimes as if they have a target in their minds for each episode...I.e, rakhis's death in yesterday's episode. It was so rushed n suddenly everyone started blaming APPU for rakhi's death. I hope we will get answers of all the questions that have been left unanswered in y'day episode..
The stars yesterday were defo... Kishwar n Aham...Kishwar for his evilness as APPU...n Aham was totally awesome throughout the episode... the pain of loosing his sister was portrayed naturally by him...

P.S: I don't know why but I sense something fishy in Mohini's behaviour now a days.The way she supports Rishab n Raina n why BR was after her.Appu to at the time of meeting her said that she is the friend n guide for her.Is mohini the mastermind behind all this oris it the after-effects of Nagin for me?? I really hope she is positive because there shud be atleast some positivity around RISHNA.
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved how Mohini and Rishabh supported Raina
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pilar

mohini and rishab's reasons were not justified coz according to them br brought rakhie there (as appu said) /////////////////

bt they did ask y didnt appu call anyone of them atleast to tell tht rakhi is alive ?????? a big question...

nope...according to appu she too did not know rakhie's existence till br brought her with him to asurthal and soon he started attacking so it is not possible for appu to inform anyone or save rakhie...
Anbhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thnx Pi... U got me all excited to watch the epi.. Aww caps.. Rishu cryin.. I luv when heroes cry.. Yeah yeah.. I know dat makes me a sadist.. Will watch n comment again.. U r doin a great job buddy.. More caps plz..   Hehehe
meghna1610 thumbnail
Yesterday.. rishabh heard rakhi's voice ..
Later.. it looked like he saw her as well in the pink dress...
Wouldn't he get a doubt on how she was dressed up as a bride when he found her and appu ma at asursthal??Edited by prat1031 - 7 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

loved how Mohini and Rishabh supported Raina

I loved it as well. Aham was amazing and Krystal that hurt expression when she thought Rishab didn't trust her was superb. I've posted caps and her emotions play clearly on her face.
nimmu96 thumbnail
Pailar, very well analyzed, each and every scene described well. The episode was interesting and has raised many many questions. Everyone who commented have raised valid questions. I too have my doubts.
Raaki's death was not mourned so such when she died for the first time, then what happened now, is it the pain that she could have been saved.
Ajay is a big mystery. He popped out from nowhere and leaves immediately after raaki's death. Did he knew that Raaki was alive if so how.
Who is the woman in the hut? Appu has such a loyal driver who did not even look back or tried to save Raaki( in those scenes I felt as if the car was automatically driven)
In asursthal both Raaki and Raina were dressed up like bride, is Rishab not able to connect the dots?
And finally big question who took BR's spirit in a bottle?
The makers have left us with so many questions and kept us interested.
pilar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimmu96

Pailar, very well analyzed, each and every scene described well. The episode was interesting and has raised many many questions. Everyone who commented have raised valid questions. I too have my doubts.

Raaki's death was not mourned so such when she died for the first time, then what happened now, is it the pain that she could have been saved.
Ajay is a big mystery. He popped out from nowhere and leaves immediately after raaki's death. Did he knew that Raaki was alive if so how.
Who is the woman in the hut? Appu has such a loyal driver who did not even look back or tried to save Raaki( in those scenes I felt as if the car was automatically driven)
In asursthal both Raaki and Raina were dressed up like bride, is Rishab not able to connect the dots?
And finally big question who took BR's spirit in a bottle?
The makers have left us with so many questions and kept us interested.

Raaki's death was not mourned so such when she died for the first time, then what happened now, is it the pain that she could have been saved.///////////

let us assume tht it was mourned properly previous tym also..bt since its not a daily soap..the are not detailing...

n y sterdays mourning sequence was required to send appu out

In asursthal both Raaki and Raina were dressed up like bride, is Rishab not able to connect the dots?////////////////

poor rishab was all broken tht he couldnt even think properly..he vl connect the dots for sure... even though his sister died.. he stuf for raina... rishab cant see anybody humiliating her...coz after rakhi its to raina only rishab is so close!!!!!!!!!!

and ofcourse they are keeping us interested. i thnk in our forum ths is the first tym so many questions raised over a single episode..and we keep on discussing over the same again n again wid several posts!!!!!!!!!❤️

Edited by pilar - 7 years ago
pilar thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurav84

Very good analysis pilar👍🏼  u have mentioned all the questions exactly that will pop up in a viewers mind after watching yesterday's episode... The show is becoming more mysterious with each passing episode... But I think the CVS really rush the story sometimes as if they have a target in their minds for each episode...I.e, rakhis's death in yesterday's episode. It was so rushed n suddenly everyone started blaming APPU for rakhi's death. I hope we will get answers of all the questions that have been left unanswered in y'day episode..

The stars yesterday were defo... Kishwar n Aham...Kishwar for his evilness as APPU...n Aham was totally awesome throughout the episode... the pain of loosing his sister was portrayed naturally by him...

P.S: I don't know why but I sense something fishy in Mohini's behaviour now a days.The way she supports Rishab n Raina n why BR was after her.Appu to at the time of meeting her said that she is the friend n guide for her.Is mohini the mastermind behind all this oris it the after-effects of Nagin for me?? I really hope she is positive because there shud be atleast some positivity around RISHNA.

But I think the CVS really rush the story sometimes as if they have a target in their minds for each episode.///////////////////////

i felt the same... rushing too much tht most of the tym viewers sit like wat happend just now..did i miss something...tht was my condition ysterday!!! 😆

i was on the edge of my seat praying tht rishab shud see rakhi in the forest and rakhi must tell abt appus real color...bt never happened..she came bak only to die