Episode synopsis+ analysis+AT(caps)-2nd october

pilar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
before beginning the synopsis.. let me tell u all..if our show goes in ths way..it can stay top for a while... it was an ever engaging episode which raised so many questions while i watched it..for the first half an hour i thght ths show is gng to loose all its quality, bt after tht it was exciting as well... for a moment i thght am i really watching br.. i was equally tensed and confused...for a moment  i thght rishb vl save rahki..

Episode synopsis: for those who did not watch the episode

episode opens wid ajay raina.naina,yug n rishab in car taking ajay to his car somewhre near  jungle..as per ysterdays plan..rishab and yug dbting ajy..meanwhile appu reach near a hut and ask her to open the door..telling.."shes like my daughter and i am like her mother" seems like an indentification code and a lady opens it nw appu enters and sees rakhi(her expression showed tht appu did knw tht rakhi was alive..and appu took her to the car and tied her hands..rakhi got confused..she immeadiately understud appus real character and jumped form car..meanwhile rishab n yug following ajay..(the left raina and naina in mandir) while following the missed him..so both part ways to look for ajay.. while in forest rakhi was crying asking help to save her..rishab hears ths n identified as rakis voice..by tht time yug sees ajay at another place and pointed gun towards him thnking he is br... bt he begged he is not..raina meanwhile calss rishb and ask where they are an watz heppening..thn rishb replies he evn dnt knw watz heppening..raina feeling fishy steps out to search rishab and in between heard ajays voice and saves ajy frm yugs gun point convincing him tht ajay is not br..

by tht time rishab miss rakhi n appu take her to asursthal and made her wear bridal attire
and calls br..br arrives by tht time rishab reaches asur sthal...bt rakhi by tht time hits her head on some wall and fals unconsious.. she did ytell appus name..bt rishb couldnt hear..appu immeadiately chnged the story tht a she came ter to kill br but saw rakhi n tried to save her,,, in order to make belive she hit her head on br's idol(ths thnk vl hav severe consequnce later i belive)..n both rishab n appu kill br wid tiger claw n trisool and left the scene..after sometime in asusthal somebody from the bak of idol took brs soul in a bottle..thn phooli enters n tell..it was not sanjyas mistake bt still sanjy deadn n see blood on idol...thn she thnk tht ths is gng to b somethng even worse..

bak to srivastav home everbody mourning rakhi death(seems like her head injury was severe tht she died immediately at asur sthl itself).ajay telling nalin n aditya tht he came to kamalpura for rakhi only..now tht she is not ter..ters no meaning in staying here..so gng bak to mumbai n he left.in appu room nalin n aditya packing her bag..she thn came her n talk abt ,money n all those stuff..mohini hears this and take her outside questioned in front of everyone and tells tht coz of appu rakhi dead..since she knw rakhi was alive she never informed anybody etcetc n appu tries to make raina a culprit bt rishb stood for her..n appu was send outside... thn in bathroom rishab crying..raina gives towel..he comes outside crying looking at rakhi-rishb photo..raina sad for rishb..episode ends

Analysis
now these are the questions u vl have either reading synopsis or watching the episode

how rakhi escaped from br first time??..how appu knw abt rakihs where abts?? y did ajay came bak???  wat kind of episode is ths..no detailing n too much mystery...apus plan as per ysterday was to kidnap and kill raina...thn how come rakhi entered???y did appu change her plan??? who is tht mysterious person who took brs soul..and he/she knws much more regarding br thn anyone..

nothng was ter as per spoilers..only one thng..rakhi came bak and dead again..spoilers are actually a waste of time!!! guys wat if the one took brs soul was aparajita itself?????๐Ÿ˜ฒ..i dbt..coz tht was shown after a while.. since thn appu left wid rishab..she might hav came bak..๐Ÿค“

our show is very much unpredictable..and half of the time we vl be thnking how certain thngs happened..day by day ths is getting complicated... and i believe cvs did hav a clear plan regarding our show... they are not wasting much time mourning n crying..they are interested in taking story to the next level... and in precap even appu didint knw who saved rakhi...so tht part is still a mystery...anyway it was a thrilling episode which raised several dbts..anything can happen... seems like a mind game now...thnking n thnking...ekta knws how to keep ppl's mind  engaged n glued to the show..no wonder shes still unbeatable in the serial world!!!๐Ÿ˜† 

our show is something different...each episode asks us to stay wid the show to knw abt the mystery...creating an interest!!!hope they wont let change my opinion๐Ÿ˜†

the way for rishna to get rid of br is getting complicated day by day... and raina cant do it alone... so this is gng to be an intersting game... so rishabs role will not be sidelined i belive...thngs are shaping up ths way

tht scene were rishab stud for raina...โค๏ธ he knws his raina so much tht he even told appu tht 
" if rishna was tere instead of appu at asur sthal..even if raina would die..she would have definitely saved rakhi..she is such a nice girl" wowww๐Ÿ‘  ( i hnk ths is euf for raina to clear the mu b/w thm) 
appreciation

today my awrd goes to aham an kishwer...first of all appu ma..she was xactly a psychic at the asur sthal..asking rahi to wear bridal attire... she is indeed abnormal and clever...kishwer potryed much well in tht scene tht we vl curse her for being so cruel...she is the evil came wid the attire of aprajita

ahamm...oh my god..wat a dubbing yaar.(.nobody could beat him in sentimental scenes... rakhi was his life..he was crying as if ...no, u cannot compare... tht bathroom scene..wish i could add a voice clip in this post...oh my goodness..i shud tell,his cry..tht was a really painful...he is such a fine actor... just go n see tht last scene guys..or atleast u hear the voice clip.. u vl feel the pain for real.aham was brilliant..if last week was krystles ths week it was ahams turn to make wonders wid acting skills...(yesterdays combination scene wid raina in bedroom talkng abt ajay n todays all sentimental scenes) 

ths show has got quality actors and several moments to perform..everybody is competing each other wid their acting skillsโค๏ธโค๏ธ except ved( i ignore him..coz its his first time.lets forgive him๐Ÿ˜Š)u can watch it for the performances of actors!!!

thtz it guys..share ur views too abt our show and todays episode..thank u๐Ÿค—

Edited by pilar - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
even i don't understand a single thing...i am totally blank and confused...
akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So many questions were there . Sanjay mystery to solve hui nahi but rakhi mystery add on zaroor ho gayi . 
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
today's episode..
rakhi was alive but who saved her ? appu also wondering the same...
looked like rakhi had only minor head injury and rishab took her away ...but the next scene was everybody in white mourning for rakhie's death with rakhie's photo garlanded ๐Ÿ˜•
one thing is clear since appu hit her head against br's idol she will become br now...
and only br's body is dead coz somebody came and took his spirit safely ... so parag will return i think but may be on sanjay's form itself ๐Ÿค” ...
n why ajay came back n why he left is one more mystery ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -JaZ- - 7 years ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I have the same doubts... I think only the creatives know the answer for all these questions...๐Ÿ˜†
Also why did Mohini throw only Appu out when Naren & Aditya are equal culprits...
All the people who used to trust Appu blindly are suddenly against her... Why...
I get that she didn't save Rakhi but nobody actually witnessed anything not even Rishab...
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: janecastle

I have the same doubts... I think only the creatives know the answer for all these questions...๐Ÿ˜†

Also why did Mohini throw only Appu out when Naren & Aditya are equal culprits...
All the people who used to trust Appu blindly are suddenly against her... Why...
I get that she didn't save Rakhi but nobody actually witnessed anything not even Rishab...

true...only aditya and nalin understood appu made rakhie a scapegoat...mohini and rishab's reasons were not justified coz according to them br brought rakhie there (as appu said) so it was realistically not possible for appu to save her, even rishna also failed last time  but still they kicked out appu whom they were blindly trusting till now๐Ÿ˜•
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
as soome one had mentioned someone captured the br in a bottle...pata nahii kaun hai..
ekta maii ko trp kya milaa suspense ke maare loggoo ko pagal kar degiii..๐Ÿ˜†

purposefully to confuse and keep viewers at rhe edge of seat episode was this way...
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
One thing is clear. The makers know exactly what they are doing. It's not wishy washy. The mystery quotient is increasing with each episode.
Best part when Rishab and Mohini defended Raina. Wonderfully done.
pilar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

true...only aditya and nalin understood appu made rakhie a scapegoat...mohini and rishab's reasons were not justified coz according to them br brought rakhie there (as appu said) so it was realistically not possible for appu to save her, even rishna also failed last time  but still they kicked out appu whom they were blindly trusting till now๐Ÿ˜•

mohini and rishab's reasons were not justified coz according to them br brought rakhie there (as appu said) /////////////////

bt they did ask y didnt appu call anyone of them atleast to tell tht rakhi is alive ?????? a big question...
pilar thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Namita_

One thing is clear. The makers know exactly what they are doing. It's not wishy washy. The mystery quotient is increasing with each episode.
Best part when Rishab and Mohini defended Raina. Wonderfully done.

excatly namita..they knw wat they are doing..they are much planned abt the show...i said the same even in yesterdays episode... they always left secrets or hints in all episodes aired..either through dialougues or through some particular shots.if they are adavancing the story per episode looking trps...they would not do such thngs..such minute details would not be ter!!!!!
Edited by pilar - 7 years ago