Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Ohh so soon we have new Purab! Ty for the news.
Funny29 thumbnail
What the hell...  ðŸ¤¢ i hope really that is a bad joke.  
Joke of the universe: "his fame as Abhay Kapoor aka AK in 'Madhubala - EIEJ"  was thank god only a cameo appearance for 38 epi, original hero re-entry and GU aka AK loses his fame. 
anishapoudel thumbnail
Originally posted by: Funny29

What the hell... 🤢i hope really that is a bad joke.
Joke of the universe: "his fame as Abhay Kapoor aka AK in 'Madhubala - EIEJ" was thank god only a cameo appearance for 38 epi, original hero re-entry and GU aka AK loses hisfame.

sarina madhubala me lol kya lgthatha no wonder he dnt suit for purab god
shubh20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gunjan is not a bad choice for purab..hope someone good comes for bb's character too !
akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
He might b good but not as arjit. I don't feel I would like to c him as purab Edited by akshi. - 7 years ago
Mitushi_Mitz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
All i remember about this actor is he was accused of physical violence against his ex-wife. I don't know if he was guilty or not! 
Well i'll miss Arjit, but Purab's character is important so I am glad Purab will be back.
anishapoudel thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mitushi_MP

All i remember about this actor is he was accused of physical violence against his ex-wife. I don't know if he was guilty or not! 

Well i'll miss Arjit, but Purab's character is important so I am glad Purab will be back.

mitu😲 kya yuck he was in madhubala as abhay 
akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mitushi_MP

I too herd the same he was accused of domestic violence & he said his wife is framing him for money .whatever it is but doesn't he look elder than arjit ?? I mean earlier purab (arjit ) actually looked like a younger brother of abhi & bb too was younger than pragya that means whoever will b New bb will look smaller than purab whereas arnal were around same age . Won't it look odd ?? 
anishapoudel thumbnail
Originally posted by: akshi.

I too herd the same he was accused of domestic violence & he said his wife is framing him for money .whatever it is but doesn't he look elder than arjit ?? I mean earlier purab (arjit ) actually looked like a younger brother of abhi & bb too was younger than pragya that means whoever will b New bb will look smaller than purab whereas arnal were around same age . Won't it look odd ?? 

replacement never works akshu