Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hermosoanu123 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Rocking start aishu ..
.simla Ki vaadiyaan aur new York Ki cozy home par saath dega Khali akelapan ...could able to feel the pain she is undergoing..nd her fighting to start again

Gaanth agar lag jaye rishton Mein ya dori Mein , laakh koshish kare khulne mei waqt tho lagta hai
Dhoond liya hai ee   dil ko ,gehron zakhmo ko bharane Mein waqt lagta hai ...pyaar ka pehla khat likhne Mein waqt tho lagta hai ,naye parindo ko udne Mein waqt tho lagta hai ...

After long tym remembered beautiful Ghazal which I think will suit emotions of Geet ...

U can understand...me writing verses matlab the update was super se upar ..
Edited by hermosoanu123 - 7 years ago
poongs123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ohhh tats one of the lovely update I haven't seen movie but loving ur update so will complete reading all the update and then think about watching this movie ... sweety awesome
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
 nice ud 
    geet trying to b strong and b alone 
it's hard to forget 
raj and pooja assure hr they always 
with hr 
maan loved photography 

nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great start. Geet's heart is broken n she is trying to overcome but she ran away from london seeing over protectiveness and over attention towards her. She needs time to forget a person who she loved immensely but he wasn't made for her. Maan was enjoying views and clicking pic. His many clicks got wasted as a girl again n again appering infront of his camera.
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
geet in shimla
maan n his siblings too
he was capturing pic n geet was in all pic but was not clear
nice start
SHIK.LOVMAANEET thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow superb
Yeppy u r back
With a bandg
Awesome I love that movie a lot but the new angle u brought into that is mind blowing
Continue
soon n me waiting eagerly
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update
Waiting for next update. ...
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update 
Geet wanted to be alone 
But all pamper her which she doesn't like much
Update soon 
Edited by T.Peru - 7 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 updating so soon! thanks 4 da pm n marvellous update! beautifully written! Geet returns 2 Shimla! Pooja calls n is angry! Geet assures Pooja she is fine! Geet wants 2 b alone! she is fed up of everyone's concern n telling her wt 2 do! Maan n his siblings in India! Maan loves photography! Geet comes in his way! Maan ends up taking her pics! Geet apologises! She is NY 4 studies! Raj calls n check up on her! he offers help bt all she wants is 2 b alone! Maan looks at the pics n sees HER in all pics! Maan angry! he hates distractions! he deletes the pics! update soon! pls update Hello Beautiful! thanks 👏⭐️😊
snehapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Always wished to c Kareena character too settling happily in MDK. Didnt expect it to be shown as Maaneet. Loved it totally. Emotions of a lonely girl with overcare was so perfectly written. Felt bad for Geet.