Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
hi Ash ...

thank u for nice part ..
geet still can't let raj go ..she is happy to see him there at her place but later become sad when raj went away ..geet feeling bad that ana was unable to complete her work so she did her work ..maan formed a bad opinion abt geet and scolded her badly ..all her happiness of the day just vanished into thin air ..she again become miserable ...loved her bonding with kanha...

thanks for update 
waiting for next
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
superb update...
love how the friendship btw ana and geet is shaping up...
maan ever rude with geet...
waiting for next part...
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 updating n 4 the spectacular update! beautifully written! Raj worried abt Geet! Ana tensed! Maan questions her! she reveals y! Geet nt answering n they have an assignment due! Maan angry! Geet finished Ana's assignment as well!  Geet n Kanha share a unique bond! Geet n Kanha gng 2 KM 4 janmastami! Geet restless around Maan! Dadi impressed by Geet;s views! Maan accuses n insults Geet! Geet in tears! This Maan! 😑update soon!
saro thumbnail
Awesome story ... feeling too bad for geet... hope she finds happiness very soon...
crazymaneetian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i don't know why but i cried reading today's update..why does maan have to be so rude?...geet is gonna be so sad...she is gonna stay away from ana
SHIK.LOVMAANEET thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ wow I'm enthralled by the way u explain geet love for kahnaa
Its pretty cool way I'm impressed πŸ˜ƒ
Thnks for the lovely n stupendously awesome update
But don't like the way maan treat her I hope soon he'll rectify wat he told her n realize his mistake
Don't like sad geet please make her happy soon πŸ˜‰
ankyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome updatee...
Though Geet has lost Raj as a life partner but still he is still her friend who understands her...
I really don't know why Maan is being so judge men towards Geet...
I mean he has just met her once and seeing her hugging someone has made geet a wrong person in his eyes...
I just hope his this opinion towards geet does'nt cost her friendship with Ana...
Updatee soonn
286pearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
till part 5...
overall it's amazing...
I thg geet starting say hi maan ka name say he curious feel kar rahi thi...
office main wo maan ko dekh kar ...
tab tak to maan bhi khuchh interest leta dikha but jub geet ne ana ka dinner chhodh kar Raj ka saath chaha to maan angrey ho gaya? why? kya sirf ana ki offer reject karna he maan ke angry hone ki wajah thi ya khuchh or???????
ops ab us assignment wali episode ka aadha adhura such maan ne Kanha ke Janam din ki Raat geet ko hurt Kiya...
waiting for next ..pl update' soon
286pearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it's amazing
it seems like geet feels something when she heard abt maan from Ana..
or office ke episode mein to wo maan ke Manly Ora main kho hi hai thi...
maan ne bhi interest dikhya or dinner or invite Kiya but bad luck...geet ne Raj ko chuna... yahan maan geet say angry ho gaya ...kiyonki ana upset ho gayi...????
bbaaki ka Kam assignment episode ne pura kar diya or maan ne geet ko KM main hurt kar diya... poor geet kuchh samajh hi nahi pai
KINGKHANFAN thumbnail
Awesome update, ana is sad, she called geet many times but she never answer her ,she was so sad..then maan said her nit to trust anyone so early. .then geet call her and told her about assignment she wrote for her . finally geet in in km..all khuranas welcome her expect msk, maan thought she will hurt his sister. Geet feel so sad after maans talk.Waiting for next update