Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sania_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Chapter 2

Indian Military Academy, Dehradun,

"Cadet Yug Sharma,son of Major General Nalin Sharma.I am here to be the best cadet of this batch."Yug  introduced himself in a proud & arrogant tone. He always considered himself the best.

"Cadet Rishabh Srivastava Sir. From childhood,its my dream to become a soldier. My father Subedar Paresh Srivastava is my inspiration. The safety, honour and welfare of my country come first, always and every time."A calm voice introduced himself from the corner of last line.

"Cadet Srivastava, I liked your attitude. You are a National level shooter champion. But you skipped the part. You have every quality to be a good soldier. Don't disappoint me."- their Trainner replied.

"Subedar son, sports Quota,Waah!!!!  & he have the quality to be a good soldier. huh. Here is no one who is worthy enough to give me at least some competition." Yug thought in his mind.

"Yug, this Rishabh got the 3rd Rank in Combined Defence Exam. Don't underestimate him."His friend Samrat warned him from beside.

Yug rolled his eyes.

But soon, Yug realized Samrat was right that day. Rishabh proved himself far better than Yug in every field. Rishabh became the best Cadet of their batch & led the Passing Out Parade. Yug burned with anger watching Rishabh holding the coveted Sword of Honour award. Yug crossed the Chetwode threshold in a gloomy mood & with a hurted ego. His father Major General Nalin Sharma  refused to talk with him, infact he left the Passing out Parade Ceremony in between.

Not only the prestigious position, this Rishabh snatched another important possession of his life, Naina  Bedi. Yug still remembered that Valentine Day. Yug  carefully looked himself in the mirror & adjusted his tie. Then, he heard a knock on his door. Irritated Yug opened the door. Naina was standing on his doorstep wearing a Red gown & holding a Red rose boquet. Naina entered his room, but she was looking nervous.

Yug(with lot of expectation)- You want to tell me something Naina?

Naina- You are my best friend Yug. You know me more than myself. First you tell me, how am I looking?

Yug- You looked beautiful Naina.

Naina- Yug , I wanted to tell you first. I love Rishabh & now I am going to propose him. He will say me yes, right??

Yug stood there like a statue. Not a single word escaped from his mouth.

Yug came out from his thought. He was standing in the accident spot. Police sealed the area. Yug carefully looked at the place.

Col.Mathur- What you think Major?

Yug - Traitor Rishabh Srivastava escaped & I am 100% sure he is not dead.

Colonel Debasish Mathur looked at Yug.

Col.Mathur- We just started our investigation & it's too early to draw any conclusion. Hope you understand what am I saying.

Yug - Sir. But I am sure he definitely contacted with his wife Raina.

Col.Mathur- then, trap her phone & track her every moment & scan both of their bank details.

Yug nodded his head.

Raina- Ajay, please take care of my Anu.

Ajay- You are using please Raina??

Raina- I am sorry Ajay. My mind is not working. If those people kidnapped Anu??what will happen then??

Ajay- You reported last night incident to higher authority??

Raina- No.

Ajay- Do you think they got what they wanted??

Raina- I don't know Ajay. But if Rishabh hide something,I have doubts, they don't get that thing easily.ohh, Rishabh,where are you?? Ajay,I cant only sit & wait for Rishabh.I must try to find him.

Ajay- but how Raina?? Its very much possible you are under scanner of the Investigation team.

Raina hold her head."I don't know anything Ajay. You just take care of Anu.I will definitely find some way".

Ajay- Take care Raina.S tay in touch.

Anu came infront of her mother."I don't want to go mom."

Raina- don't be stubborn baby. I have some important work. You stay with Ajay uncle for some day.

Anu- mom,you are afraid.But now, I am a brave girl. Let me call papa, he will beat all the bad uncles.

Raina- papa is in a mission Anu. He is a soldier & you are proud of him. Right?? So, now don't disturb him with this minnor issue. We both are brave to handle. Right dear?

Anu- Yes mom.

Raina-Now, you go with Ajay uncle. Please beta. You are my good girl.

Anu- mom, I am missing papa.

Raina tightly hugged her daughter.

Raina- He is fine dear. Soon, he will be back with us. I am sure he is also missing us.

In a Private Nursing Home in Chandigarh, Doctors are performing a critical Surgery. There were five bullets wound in the patient body. His head is also damaged badly. His breathing was very low. An old man pacing impatiently in the Nursing Home corridor.

"Doctors are trying our level best dad."-said a young lady.

"Save Rishabh at any cost"- replied the old man in a firm voice. He is Retd.Lt.Gen.Prashant Dixit,former head of Defence Intelligence Agency.

Thats all for today. Waiting for reviews. Happy Durga Nabami to all.😊

Neha_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yiii i'm first...
awesome update dear..
loved anu...she is proud of her father...
hope rishabh will be fine...
eagerly waiting fr nxt prt...
plz update soon...
and thnx fr the pm..

Edited by angel_writer - 7 years ago
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic prologue and chapters Madhu    
nimmu96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great update Madhu. Suspense at the end left me baffled, no no no Rishab please. Yug is in his character and Ajay is a good support. I can understand the time constraints but please quicker updates please
Just finished reading the second chapter. Very interesting, so Rishab is safe , then whose body was in the lake? And most important how did Raina and Rishab meet? Waiting for the update.
Edited by nimmu96 - 7 years ago
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Uff that yug was jealous of rishab from their training camp 
Ouch naina was in love with rishab 
Poor Raina & anu was missing rishab badly
Now Raina planing to find rishab hope she will find him in time 
Oh god rishab is seriously injured hope doctors will save him
I really pray this prashant dixit isn't bad person 
Continue plz
bluffmaster84 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
So rishab made an entry but badly injured...hope Raina finds her rishab soon...can't wait for next parts...good going😊
sania_58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_writer

yiii i'm first...
awesome update dear..
loved anu...she is proud of her father...
hope rishabh will be fine...
eagerly waiting fr nxt prt...
plz update soon...
and thnx fr the pm..

Thanks Angel for your lovely comment. Glad that you liked it. Yes, next part coming up. Loads of Love.😊😊😊
sania_58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Fantastic prologue and chapters Madhu    

Welcome to this thread. Thanks dear for reading and commenting. Glad that you liked it. Why about your fic?? long time no update.πŸ˜•
sania_58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimmu96

Great update Madhu. Suspense at the end left me baffled, no no no Rishab please. Yug is in his character and Ajay is a good support. I can understand the time constraints but please quicker updates please

Just finished reading the second chapter. Very interesting, so Rishab is safe , then whose body was in the lake? And most important how did Raina and Rishab meet? Waiting for the update.

Thanks Nimmu for reading both chapters and for your lovely comment. Glad that you liked it. Hope I can maintain the suspense.
Will definitely try to update faster & sooner. You know I am facing writer blocks. but still, trying to overcome.
Whose body?? well, wait and read. You will get all answers soon.
Flashback scenes also coming up, how RishNa meet.

sania_58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteariya

Uff that yug was jealous of rishab from their training camp 

Ouch naina was in love with rishab 
Poor Raina & anu was missing rishab badly
Now Raina planing to find rishab hope she will find him in time 
Oh god rishab is seriously injured hope doctors will save him
I really pray this prashant dixit isn't bad person 
Continue plz

Thanks Riya for your lovely comment. Yes, Yug is jealous. His characters will be reveal more in upcoming updates. Raina and Anu both are strong characters.
Yes, update coming up.😊