Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrsjalalkhan thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrsjalalkhan

oooh plzzz diii update soon i am waiting for your update onlysooo update..update...update...fast plzzz...

diii are you busy in these days i mean i have not seen you in other sites...
Naazrt thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=eshalli] Plz Update na dear[/QUOTE
diii posting me kuch problem ho raha hai my update is ready...
Naazrt thumbnail
THIS IS FOR MY LOVELY READERS WHOSE COMMENTS ARE STOLE MY HEART ...love you all..SOOO HERE IS THE CHAPTER 2 FRIENDS ENJOY AND SORRY FOR MISTAKES. dont FORGET to LIKE and COMMENT    CHAPTER (2) ABDUL:(same wife& naughty tone) ab uth bhi jaaiye na jaan (plzzz now wake up na life)..JALAL:smiled (in dreamy &sleepy state) hmmm and hugged his pillow more tight.. ABDUL: ab chodiye bhi ..jaane dijiye na mujhe.. (now leave me plzz have to go) and chuckled lightly.. JALAL:(in romantic&naughty tone) noo jaan kaha jana hai aao na mere paas ( jaan where you have to go come to me)..ABDUL: aji hatiye bahar bachche bula rahe hai ( leave me our childrens are calling us)JALAL: unse bolo mummy papa abhi important kaam me busy hai ( say them that mom dad are busy in important work)..ABDUL: oooh SHOULD I KISS YOU JAAN...and he silently laughed.after hearing this jalal ne apne dono hoth(lips) abdul ki taraf badhaya ... and then SPLASH abdul poured all jugs water in jalal's face ..jalal hurriedly came back to consious and sit straight in bed with wide angry eyes..JALAL: WHAT THE HELL then he see abdul and shouted WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND ABDUL then he wiped his face with his palm ..ABDUL:(in naughty& irritate tone) WAH WAH dekho to mai SAHAB ko kabse utha raha hu par SAHAB JI hai ki apni HEROINE ke saath ROMANCE me busy hai ..JALAL: (little loud stammaring voice) KAU...KAUN? HE..HEROINE...RO..ROMANCE...MAIN.. LAGTA HAI SUBAH SUBAH APNI GIRLFRIEND SE MAAR KHA KAR AAYA HAI..and chuckled..ABDUL: WHAT.. huh meri chod ..par lagta hai BHABHI BOHAT KHOOBSURAT HAI isliye to tu unhe chod hi nahi raha tha na..(in teasing tone said abdul)JALAL: (in dreamy tone) HAAN WO TO HAI (and he blushed hard) then he realised what he just said and he closed his eyes tightly and stammared..BHA..BHABHI..WH..WHAT...YOU..SA..SAID..ABDUL: aahaa dekho to bhola SAPNE ME BACHCHE BHI PAIDA KAR LIYE AUR POOCH RAHA HAI WHAT YOU SAID(and laughed)JALAL: SHOCKED looked abdul and say no..nothing li..like this..you STUPID and turned his face toward window because he is BLUSHING AND SMILING HARD..ABDUL:(in teasing tone) LOOK at you.. you are BLUSHING like a newly wedded BRIDE and wo wo kya bol raha tha MERE PAAS AAO NA JAAN BACHCHO SE BOLO MOM DAD BUSY HAI IMPORTANT KAAM ME ..KYA TUM MUJHE BATAOGE WO IMPORTANT KAAM KAUN SA HO RAHA THA MR.JALAL.? JALAL: KYA..KYA..(stammared) ku..kuch b..bhi..to..na...nahi..(THEN he changed the topic) WAISE TUM YAHA AAYE KYU THE AUR WO BHI ABHI..ABDUL: DONT CHANGE THE TOPIC and(blushed) kahin wo IMPORTANT KAAM AHEM AHEM TO NAHI THA ..JALAL: TURNED TOTALLY RED AND BLUSHED HARD but some how he managed to say SHUT UP ABDUL KUCH BHI...ABDUL: (teasing tone) aah matlab pakka AHEM AHEM HI CHAL RAHA THA..JALAL:(blushed&irritate) OOOH ABDUL PLEASE SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND GIVE BREAK TO YOUR GUTTER MIND..ABDUL:ok now dont lie to your best friend na plzzz tell me BHABHI HI THI NA SAPNE ME..JALAL: (smiled& blushed) YESS .. ABDUL: TO KAB MILWAYEGA BHABHI SE..JALAL: OYE ABHI TO MAIN BHI USSE NAHI MILA TUJHE KAISE MILWAAU..ABDUL:HAAIN.. ( CONFUSED) to sapna? JALAL:(in dreamy tone) ARE YAAR 3 SAAL SE WO MERI SAPNO ME AATI HAI KABHI MUJHE HANSATI HAI, KABHI RULAATI HAI TO KABHI RIJHAATI HAI ..but main use nahi jaanta wo kaun hai kaha rehti hai BAS MAI ITNA JAANTA HU MAI USE PAAGLO KI TARAH PYAAR KARTA HU AND SIRF USI SE HI SHAADI KARUNGA..THATS FINAL.. ABDUL: (totally confused) ARRE YAAR SAPNO KI RAANI HAKIKAT ME NAHI HOTI HAI AND AGAR WAISI KOI NAHI HUI TO TU ZINDAGI BHAR SHAAADI NAHI KAREGA?.. JALAL: (PUT his right hand in his heart and said in dreamy hopeful tone) PATA NAHI KYU ABDUL PAR MUJHE LAGTA HAI WAISI LADKI HAI AND WO AAYEGI MERE PAAS AUR WO BHI MERA HI INTEZAAR KAR RAHI HAI ..HAAYE KAB AAYEGI.. ABDUL: WOH KAAFI HASIN SAPNA THA TUMHAARA..WAISE BACHCHO KA KYA NAAM RAKHA TUMNE? and chuckled.. JALAL: SALIM,ARAM, (smiled in dreamy tone) hmmm BOHAT PYAARA SAPNA THA .. ABDUL: WAH MERE DOST TU TO BOHAT AAGE JAAYEGA KASAM SE.. AND SAPNE ME TO BHABHI KO CHOD NAHI RAHA HAI AGAR HAKIKAT ME MILEGI TO (he acted like praying) BHABHI KO ALLAH HI BACHA SAKTA HAI IS AHEM AHEM KE BHOOKHE SHER SE..JALAL:(CHUCKLED&BLUSHED) WO TO HAI ITNI JALDI MERA DIL KAHA BHARNE WALA HAI ...BUT TUNE MERA ITNA PYAARA SAPNA TOD DIYA and he POUTED like kid.. ABDUL: (same wife &naughty tone) aah jaan dont made pout like this other wise i will kiss you JAAN..and chuckled.. JALAL: EEEWWW CHIII DONT YOU DARE TO COME NEAR ME I WILL NEVER EVER POUT INFRONT OF YOU NEVER..and both are laughing hard... ABDUL: OK AB JALDI KAR MERE HERO COLLEGE JAANA HAI TIME DEKH and showed jalal watch..JALAL: SHOCKED ..ITNA TIME KAISE HO GAYA? ABDUL: WO KYA HAI NA BHAISAAB AHEM AHEM ME TIME KA PATA HI NAHI CHALTA..and chuckled..JALAL: SHUT UP DUFFER and both laughed and abdul thow towel on him then jalal catched his towel and ran toward bathroom for freshen up JODHA'S HOUSE.. MAINE: JODHA NAASHTA TO PURA KHATAM KAR.JODHA: NO MOM ITNA BOHAT HAI ..BHARMAL: JODHA BETA LATE UTHNA ACHCHI AADAT NAHI HAI..JODHA: ARE DAD MAI JALDI UTHNA CHAHTI HU BUT and looked toward her mom and winked her..MAINA: TU KABHI NAHI SUDHREGI CHAL YE APPLE RAASTE ME KHA LENA and give her an apple..JODHA: catched the apple and took one bite and said BBYE EVERYONE SEE YOU IN EVENING..MAINA: JODHAAA WATER BOTTLE TO LETI JAA.. JODHA: NO MOM TIME NAHI HAI AGAR LATE HUI TO MOTI JAAN LE LEGI AND I DONT WANT TO DIE ABHI TO AAPKA DAAMAAD(SON IN LAW) AAYA BHI NAHI .. AND she again kissed SHOCKED maina's cheek and goes from there.. OUTSIDE OF KHAN MANSION ..ABDUL SITTED IN VOLKSWOGAN CAR'S BONNET AND SHOUTED IN LOUD VOICE JALAAAL AB BAS KAR NA KITNA TAIYAAR HOGA CHAL BHI WARNA DER HOO JAAYEGI..JALAL: CHUP KAR AA RAHA HU..AND HE CAME TO ABDUL AND SHOCKED TOO SEE HIM SIT IN HIS FAVOURATE VOLKSWOGAN CAR'S BONNET..THEN HE SHOUTED IN LOUD VOICE UTTTAAR ABDUL UTAR MERI JAAN KE UPER SE ABHI then abdul came from bonnet and say to jalal OOH COMMON YAAR MERE PAPA KE PAAS AUDI HAI..JALAL: HOGI BUT MERI VOLKSWOGAN MERI JAAN HAI then he kissed car's bonnet in very possesive style..ABDUL: BAAP RE APNI GAADI TO CHUNE NAHI DE RAHA TO HEROINE KE AA JANE KE BAAD TO USE DEKHNE BHI NAHI DEGA KYU?JALAL: laughed YESS ABDUL IAM VERY POSSESIVE YOU KNOW...NOW SIT AND AARAM SE DARWAZA BAND KARIYO ..ABDUL:(in mimic tone) JAISA AAP KAHE SHEHANSHAH ..AND CHUCKLED.JALAL: (in dreamy tone) SHEHENSHAH TO HUM HAI ABDUL WO BHI APNI BEGUM KI PAR PATA NAHI HAMARI BEGUM KAHA HAI HAAYE AAKHIR KAB AAYEGI?????THEN he sit in driver seat and started driving toward college .. JODHA waiting for moti in her main road the one black honda city car stopped infront of her ..MOTI: OYE HEROINE CHAL JALDI BAITH DER HO RAHI HAI.. JODHA: HAAN HAAN then she sit beside driver seat..and moti started driving toward college..while driving..JODHA: (LAUGHING HARD) JAANTI HO MOTI AAJ MAINE MOM KO DO BAAR SHOCKED KAR DIYA then she describe the whole incident which happened in morning ..MOTI: TU BHI NA.. BECHAARI AUNTY.. YA AALAH ISE ISKA HERO JALDI DE DIJIYE PLZZZ WARNA YE TO PAGAL HO CHUKI HAI AUR AB HUME BHI PAGAL KAR DEGI(and both laughed)then jodha poke her index finger in moti's arm and singing in dreamy tone MERE SAPNO KA RAJA KAB AAYEGA TU ..AAYA RUT MASTANA KAB AAYEGA TU ..BITI JAAYE ZINDAGANI KAB AAYEGA TU ..CHALA AAA TU CHALA AA.. MOTI: OOOH JODHAA YE MAI HU DEAR TUMHARA HERO NAHI PLZZZ KUCH ROMANCE USKE LIYE BACHA NA USKE AANE KE BAAD USI SE ROMANCE KARNA ..YA ALLAH ABHI IS LADKI KA YE HAAL HAI JAB WO AAJAYEGA TO HMMM USE TO ALLAH HI BACHA SAKTA HAI ISS ROMANCE KI BHOOKHI SHERNI SE..and both laughing hard... JODHA: SAHI KAHA ...PAR MOTI MAI USKE AATE HI USSE PYAAR NAHI KARUNGI ..(THEN SHE BECOME ANGRY) ..WO JITNA DER LAGA RAHA HAI NA MERE PAAS AANE ME USKE LIYE TO MAI USE PUNISH KARUNGI ..I WILL BITE HIM..IWILL EAT HIM RAW..AND I WILL NOT TALK TO HIM..MOTI:(in naughty tone) AAHA DEKHO TO ..AGAR USNE ZARA SI SMILE KE SAATH SORRY BOLA NA TO TU TO AHEM AHEM KE LIYE BHI READY HO JAAYEGI ..jodha shocked she turned her face toward window full shy blushed.. that's it for today..hope you all will like it and sooo sorry I cant translate many sentences into English cause am in hurry now ..will translate in nextEdited by Naazrt - 7 years ago
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

unress
awesome chappy
dreaming n abdul is amazing ðŸ¤£
both said same
poor maina got double shocks in a single day😆
last is really funny🤣
precap is exciting
update soon 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kavya_P

unress
awesome chappy
dreaming n abdul is amazing ðŸ¤£
both said same
poor maina got double shocks in a single day😆
last is really funny🤣
precap is exciting
update soon 

thanks for pm in advance😃
Naazrt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavya_P

thanks for pm in advance😃

oooh dear mai tumhe pm karne hi wali thi but you are super fast thankyou sooo much dear kavya for your love ..
love you..
Mrsjalalkhan thumbnail
aweasome amazing fabulous fantastic wowww oooh dear I love your story just fan of your story plzzz continue soon don't be late na...
duhasaad thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
really like it especially the last part it was so funny ðŸ¤£
precap just interesting ðŸ˜‰
update sooon 
eshalli thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Superb chapter dear
Loved it
I really njoy reading it
Poor maina got two shocks in a day
I love bubbly jo very much
Continue soon
Eagerly waiting for nxt chapter
Thxc 4r pm darling
Annie15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow amazing... Loved it... 
Love your Chirpy jodha... 
Abdul and jalal's ahem ahem was same funny... 
And the song... ðŸ¤£

Waiting for the meeting of our hero and heroine... ðŸ˜†
I was laughing whole time... 
Continue soon dii... 
Thanks for pm...