simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Can understand dear
But pls don't stress ur self

GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for not don't forget to send password to me I am regularly like it and comment
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fabulous update
Father & daughter watching tom & Jerry
Maan reliving his childhood that he missed with his daughter
Father & daughter making fun of adi calling him Jerry
Maan ate sweet for the sake of his daughter 
Love the rapport of pihu & her father their bonding turning amazing
So mr bajaj already started his plot with KC 
Now story turning more interesting
Thanks dear
preetidhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome  Update
Maan watching Tom and Jerry with his daughter and cherishing her childhood to the fullest , don,t want to miss any moment and remembering his childhood days which was full of pain, Pihu getting comfortable with Adi and Maan with each passing moment, loved Adi-Maan-Pihu moments, other side Rohit Bajaj is all ready to trapped Maan and coming to Chandigarh on Adi,s insistent, I hope truth will come out soon and maaneet will be together 

piya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow awesome update yaar

Maan reliving his childhood with his daughter by watching Tom and Jerry the childhood which he never had but he wants his daughter to have everything which he was deprived

Awww maan and puchki calling adi Jerry wen adi called maan Tom puchki got possessive and said no baba

So rohit has already made plan to trap maan
Gudiyeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Maan and puchki enjoying seeing cartoon baby more excited called a different jerry maan too join his baby laughing ad conditions but love both are baby laughing maan didn't understand his baby what told finally a first find she want go to washroom and man teach her too.rohit finally success meet man his place royal first scared after know the reason she make her bold lovely update 
Gudiyeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sonia.KN

NOTE

Haven't gotten the response what I expected for chapter 11.So please don't expect me to give pw free updates from now onwards. 

Those who haven't commented,or put my work at last think twice. 

Any one is free to step back.Atleast I won't expect from that reader .Also I don't force readers to read all my works. If you are reading a particular work.I don't mind

Now have made this Chapter pw protected .

If readers can do such humiliation to writer. Then why some readers tag writers, that they are rude with pw protected updates.Name them arrogant. I can't understand. 

Even named me Hitlar. Let me remind u in 6 years of writing...for 5 years I never made ffs pw protected. Now I had no option . So I did so. Then why people give me such names. When other writers have more hard rules than me .

I'm late 
sree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This latest update is pw protected. I have requested password so many times from you and you have never given. Then how can I read your stories and comment? Agreed that you have the right to do as you wish with your stories, but I am an old member of this group. Some of the few who have been here for years.