Posted: 7 years ago

Edited by Sonia.KN - 6 years ago

Thread 1

Chapter 7 Page 25
                                 Chapter 8 Page 37
                        Chapter 9  Page 46
                        Chapter10 Page 77
                                        Chapter 11 Page 92
                       Chapter 12 Page 102

Thread # 3 Edited by Sonia.KN - 5 years ago

Prologue Thread #2

Maan : I don't know how exactly a father feels when his daughter leaves him after marriage. Shamu Kaka (his  driver ) says , A father feels like he has lost everything ..when his daughter leaves. Becoz she takes all his blessings n love her father has showered on her. " Ek Baabul apna sabh kuch apni Bitiya per luta deta hai k usko har kushi miley. "

But what about me ? I got her after years, then why I am feeling like I hav lost everything ? When I should have all the love to shower on her n the blessings for her better future. 

"Main kaisa Baabul nikla jisne sab kuch khone k darr se tumhari har kushi chen le. 

" Tum mere pass ho..Aur jisko khone ka dar tha wo sabh mere pass hai . Fir bhi wo kuch nahi jo tumko de payun " na tume dene k liye Maa ka pyar..aur na he wo viswaas jo ek Beti ka hota hai apne Baabul per..k koi bhi  mushkil ho uske pass uska Baabul hai uske liya."

Kya main apni Beti ka viswaash jeet paaunga ? 

Rohit : We had everything but there was just emptiness still.You came as new reason to live.
But what about those who snatched your reason to live.

" Its my promise they will have to pay back "

* This is not any teaser but essence of story till now n where it is going 
Edited by Sonia.KN - 7 years ago
Want to read this story. You can send me pm n add me. Comments on all updates is first condition

Expecting good response as motivation more likes n comments mean more updates.  

Hit Like 

Keep patience for few seconds  n Read this : 

Yes, I never remain on my words because like those readers who cheat me, I can't cheat my loyal readers: 

Because some of them don't have blogs or FB accounts.Its hard for them

After so much introspection I have made some guide lines regarding my updates.It will be easy for me as well as you too : 

1: I will provide links here in every story thread.

2: Send me blank pm for password with page  no where u commented previously .

3: Don't ask for pw if you are not ready to read and comment .But want to reserve pw for later.Coz most of the readers do so n forget.. then regret that m not doing justice...if I don give next pw...or delay.

4: Keep ur inbox clear for pmz

5: I will only provide password to those who have commented on last update.

6: Don't jump on conclusion at once because story could take twist and turns.

7: Your suggestions , criticism , appreciation equally matters for me so be frank.

8: If you are new reader I will give you access for 4 updates one by one So you can add me .

9: You need not to be a reader of all stories .It is up to your interest. You can choose all or selective ones.

10 : If I give updates for more than one part , you need not to comment on each part in different box . U can give ur views in one post. Otherwise your choice

11: M gonna create a new thread for updates .If you hav any difficultly or special request like password for whole fictions .You can ask..I ll give you...provided you are regular reader. Or want to be regular.

If a writer takes so much time to write .And  if a reader wants to read particular story . He/She should have time to comment.If he/she takes time to read why not few words for comment...

So for the sake of my loyal readers as they will  face hardship...I am trying to sort out problem. ( as they pointed out )

But again main thing is press like ,comment n get next update password..

If u ll not comment for two updates I will think you are not interested

Many readers face language problem if you are not able to understand any term especially Hindi ...u can ask and clarify..Don think in which language u want to comment . So don make language a reason in between us 

After whole drama. These are my points...Like , comment n pw 

Password protected story
res : 

ll add character sketch part later ...too lazy    
Congrats on new thread..update soon
congrants on new thread..

Congrats on new thread.
.update soon.
nic tsr

For the New Thread!!

Can't wait for the update!!

Plzz update soon...

Loved the way you described Maan's helplessness and Mr.Babaj's agony as a Father!!