Cute os
Plz write more
Thanks for pm

thanks Prajakta ๐Ÿ˜ณ
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvSSever

Regarding u dont knw๐Ÿ˜ณ, but s , kam time pe, i recognized ur writings...๐Ÿ˜Š
S u hv written good light hearted ones but same time intense ones bhi u write so well, so to knw u more frm this is dufficult๐Ÿ˜ณ ,bcoz u excelled in both the emotions..fun and intense...

I like the other personality more too...๐Ÿ˜† ..saigal jaisa stuff...
Raya pe  kuch emotional one likho na...

S cvs spoiled pihu character...
Commenting wht i felt on ur writing is again my pleasure... :)

but i dislike the side you like ๐Ÿ˜† being senti n emotional, stress me n makes me feel prisoned ๐Ÿ˜† 
raya pe emotional kuch ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜† if something comes up toh deffo ๐Ÿ˜ณ
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: nprithi2002

after long reading such a cute os... on priya and pihu sweetheart
superb os...
write more

thank you for reading n commenting ๐Ÿ˜Š
leena04 thumbnail

this is one of the best... cutest... beautiful OS on RaYaPee till date OMG u do really wonders eveytime when u write abt RaYaPee... it was so awesome first I read the title then I was like what it is... then I started reading to my supraise just fond ST & AM's beautiful bond here it was so good to read how innocently Peehu asked her when she will get marry as she wanted many gifts... then her mother explaning her abt meaning of marrige then her wish again to marry her mumma as she wanted to be with her only always... then the way Ram teeased her & their sweet nok jhokk all the way back to home... awesome in all way too good just can3 get enough of RaYaPee here... hope u write more in future soon...

LuvSSever thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

but i dislike the side you like ๐Ÿ˜† being senti n emotional, stress me n makes me feel prisoned ๐Ÿ˜† 
raya pe emotional kuch ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜† if something comes up toh deffo ๐Ÿ˜ณ

How you wish, u shuld be like tht ...๐Ÿ˜Š
Haan, s being emotional , kind of block us and our mind most times... tk it easy character hi achha hai...
I too prefer that ,being fun and all... but for reading i am all for emotional ones in larger percentage๐Ÿ˜ณ... bcoz  i just want to feel emotions too at times๐Ÿ˜†
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: leena04

this is one of the best... cutest... beautiful OS on RaYaPee till date OMG u do really wonders eveytime when u write abt RaYaPee... it was so awesome first I read the title then I was like what it is... then I started reading to my supraise just fond ST & AM's beautiful bond here it was so good to read how innocently Peehu asked her when she will get marry as she wanted many gifts... then her mother explaning her abt meaning of marrige then her wish again to marry her mumma as she wanted to be with her only always... then the way Ram teeased her & their sweet nok jhokk all the way back to home... awesome in all way too good just can3 get enough of RaYaPee here... hope u write more in future soon...

thank you Leena ๐Ÿ˜Š
if ideas come then i will, for sure, write๐Ÿ˜ณ
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvSSever

How you wish, u shuld be like tht ...๐Ÿ˜Š
Haan, s being emotional , kind of block us and our mind most times... tk it easy character hi achha hai...
I too prefer that ,being fun and all... but for reading i am all for emotional ones in larger percentage๐Ÿ˜ณ... bcoz  i just want to feel emotions too at times๐Ÿ˜†

Emotional stuff is my fav and mostly Unrequited love...recently I was following one Pak drama and I so badly wanted it to have sad ending but fans tweeted makers to give it a happy ending๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜†

LuvSSever thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

Emotional stuff is my fav and mostly Unrequited love...recently I was following one Pak drama and I so badly wanted it to have sad ending but fans tweeted makers to give it a happy ending๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜†

S emotional stuffs r great to read, great to watch... the things tht always touch my inner chord are my favs... it mkes u feel all...

Ah,fan of unrequited love ๐Ÿ˜ณ, tht adimiration and pyaar within oneself ,not expressed or not responsed.. tht too if the person enacts it to the core,u wuld surely feel the pain..

Oh fans dont want sad ending, hmm understanble,once u like a pair, u want a happy ending for them,
But for me, it depends on the storyline, if a sad ending is more reasonable and can hv a larger impact for the story, then i am all for it... normally sad endings hv a larger impact but same time it shouldnt be forced...

Edited by LuvSSever - 7 years ago
peeyara thumbnail
@Uma:
Sad endings hv everlasting impact...it tugs ur heart strings ๐Ÿ˜†
Waise that show deserved happy ending toh maine accept karliya ๐Ÿ˜†
If u hv tym watch it, chemistry n dialogues are fab ๐Ÿ˜ณ show name is dillagi