Posted: 7 years ago

Hi! Small Os...it was half written like 40 days ago πŸ€” competed it and posting now.

Ram was getting ready to go to office. He was going through some important papers and files as he had an important meeting today. Priya was dressing up Pihu for her school and simultaneously feeding her breakfast.
"Priya yaad hai na aaj hame minister ki beti ki shaadi mai jaana hai", This was the zillionth time Ram was reminding her about the marriage.. It earned him a stare from his wife, "Mr Kapoor aur kitne bar yaad dilayenge aap? I am tired of hearing it now"
"sorry but you know na We have to attend it, it's important for my upcoming Project", Ram quipped
"I know it is important and I do remember it...mai aur Pehehu ready rahenge", Priya assured him. Ram was doing some project which needed the minister help that's why he do not wanted to escape this marriage.
"mumma meri shaadi kab hogi? Mujhe bhi shaadi karni hai", Pihu put forward her request innocently startling her parents.
Priya who was arranging Pihu's bag and Ram who was engrossed in his files looked in Pihu's direction and smiled.
"Pihu yeh kya sawal hua", Priya pulled her cheeks.
"aapko kyu shaadi karni hai",Ram asked in amusement.
"Shaadi mai bht saare gifts milte hai aur Pihu ko bhi gifts chahiye", Pihu innocently reasoned out
"papa bhi aapko gifts dete hai na", Priya countered her
"par sirf month mai ek", Pihu sulked,"agar Pihu ki shaadi hogi toh bht gifts milenge...shaadi toh gifts wala functions hai na mumma, yaad hai Kady di ne shaadi ki toh unhe bahot saare gifts mile, acche acche dresses, jewellery...mujhe bhi wo sab chahiye", Pihu kept on talking and her parents lovingly heard what all their Princess dreams off.
"Abhi aap chote ho...jab aap bade hojaoge na Kady jitne...tab papa aapko yeh sab la kar denge", Ram patted her head
"and bacche shaadi  koi gifts ka functions nahi hota", Priya tickled her.
"phir shaadi ka matlab kya hai", Pihu was confused.
Priya was thinking of the answer when her eyes felt on clock indicating Pihu was getting late for school.
"abhi aap school jao mumma aapko raat ko batayegi...ok", Priya promised her.
Ram and Pihu waved bye to Priya and went to their respective destinations.
"Priya please 8 baje tak ready rehna", Ram reminded her once more
"Mr Kapoor", Priya gave him a death look and controlling her irritation assured him, "I will be ready...ok"
Peehu's mind was stuck at one question, "what is marriage?". She was waiting for her school to finish early so that she can get the answer.

Priya reached the venue with Pihu and Ram joined them later after winding up his work. They had a good time at wedding and Pihu enjoyed a lot.

While going back home, Ram asked Priya where is she lost, "mai jab se aaya hoon tab se notice kar raha hoon tum khoyi khoyi ho"

"Nahi bas aise hi", Priya smiled.

"Common Priya batao...wait wait kahin tum Ronit ya Dhoni ke khayalon mai toh nhi khoyi hui ho", Ram teased her

"Mr Kapoor", She slaps his shoulder, "kuch bhi bolte ho aap"

"Toh phir batao na yaar", Ram was desperate

"Okay batati hoon...aapko yaad hai subah Pihu shaadi ke baare mai puch rahi thi", Priya asks him

"Ram looks at Pihu's sleeping figure on back seat and smiles, "haan yaad hai...wait kahin tum uska bal vivah toh nahi kara rahi ho"

"Mr Kapoor", Priya was pissed at Ram, "jayie mai kuch nahi bata rahi aapko"

"Bal vivah...wo bhi Pihu ka...hadh hai kuch bhi sochte hai" ,Priya murmured to herself angrily

"I am sorry na Priya...mai gadha hoon...kuch bhi ulta seedha sochta hoon", Ram pleaded through his eyes making Priya smile, "ab toh batao jo batane wali thi"

Flashback

Priya made Pihu ready for the function after finishing her homeworks and now she was getting ready. She was sad that Ram will be directly coming to function. She was hesitant to go alone as she barely knows anyone.

Pihu broke her thoughts, "Mumma, aap kab bataoge Shaadi ka meaning", Pihu innocently asked.

Priya was not surprised at all as she knows her daughter hardly forgets anything and her mind get stuck at things until they are answered. She smiled and made Pihu sit on bed, collected all her accessories and made herself comfortable on bed.

"Shaadi...okay when two people decides that they want to stay together forever they get married", Priya answers her while sliding bangles on her hands, "shaadi ke baad aap hamesha k liye saath rek sakte ho"

"Hamesha k liye mumma", Pihu was startled.

"Haan bacche hamesha ke liye tabhi toh log shaadi karte hai", Priya was ready by now, she went towards mirror to check herself once and felt a tug from behind. She turned to see Pihu pulling her saree to gain her attention.

"Kya hua...aapko kuch chahiye", Priya asked.

"Mumma...mai aapse shaadi karungi", Pihu excitedly told her.

Priya was amused, par shaadi toh ek ladka aur ladki karte hai...mai toh ladki hoon, aap kaise kar sakte ho mujhse shaadi", Priya explained her

"Oho mumma abhi aap ne kaha jinhe saath rehna ho wo shaadi karte hai", Pihu was confused

"Haan par ladki toh ladke se shaadi karti hai", Priya tried to explain her

"Mujhe hamesha aapke saath rehna hai toh mai aapse hi shaadi karungi", Pihu stubbornly declared

Priya felt like a happiest mother on world and agreed to Pihu's wish thinking it is futile to explain her anything now.

Pihu was happy wen her mother accepted her wish, "mumma aap sach mai mujhse shaadi karoge"

"Haan sacchi", Priya hugged her

Ram was smiling from ear to ear after hearing this, "oh toh isi wajah  se khoyi khoyi ho"

"I can't explain how happy I am feeling after hearing that...apni innocence mai hi Pihu ne mujhe bahot zyaada khushi di hai", Priya had tears in her eyes

"Toh tum sach mai Pihu se shaadi karogi", Ram tried to cheer her up. Priya wiped her tears, "kyu aapko problem hai kuch"

"Phir mera kya hoga", Ram pouted.

"Wahi jo Pihu ko manzoor hoga", Priya laughed.

"I wont mind sharing you with Pihu...Pihu ki khushi ke liye kuch bhi", Ram smiled

"Agar kal Pihu kahe k Papa meri mumma se shaadi karwayie toh shock mat hojana", Priya teased him

"I will happily fulfill the demand", Ram winked her.

It's really beautiful, cute and our innocent rockstar.
Awesome Naseem.
Really happy to read something about RaYa, after a horrific mental torture about Mallick.
Keep writing more.
Thanks for pm.
Originally posted by Sakshiashu

It's really beautiful, cute and our innocent rockstar.
Awesome Naseem.
Really happy to read something about RaYa, after a horrific mental torture about Mallick.
Keep writing more.
Thanks for pm.

totally agree with u. me also want some refreshing RaYa moments after that mallick death torture.
but seriously, naseem di...ye aise concepts na sirf aap hi soch sakate ho. I mean aise kaise apke dimag me ye ideas aate hai. khair kaise b ho, we all r crazy RaYa fans. so RaYa k baae me kuch bhi aur kabhi bhi likho, we r there to read n enjoy as we r RaShi maniacs.

pl continue.
hayee yaar,,mujhe to iss pihu me apni Amruta hi najar aati hai. kitna cute hota tha na wo ma beti ka rishta. miss them so much. sakshi n Amruta. the most loving mom daughter Jodi on screen.
Naseem...😊

Nice cute one dear..
On reading the title, first i was likeπŸ˜²πŸ˜†, ok then thought it must be something to do with cutie pie pihu..
And somewht knwing u nowπŸ˜†, i knw it wuld be a light hearted fun Os frm u.😳😊.

S its a cutiest one dear and i culd imagine Raya right there with their expressions...
For sure a smile generating family moment...

I dont knw why cvs changed such a cutie pihu to someone who is obessed and hate her mother later..
With tht 5yrs and all into consideration, she shuld had been the one closest to her mom..
Edited by LuvSSever - 7 years ago
Originally posted by LuvSSever

Naseem...😊

Nice cute one dear..
On reading the title, first i was likeπŸ˜²πŸ˜†, ok then thought it must be something to do with cutie pie pihu..
And somewht knwing u knowπŸ˜†, i knw it wuld be a light hearted fun Os frm u.😳😊.

S its a cutiest one dear and i culd imagine Raya right there with their expressions...
For sure a smile generating family moment...

I dont knw why cvs changed such a cutie pihu to someone who is obessed and hate her mother later..
With tht 5yrs and all into consideration, she shuld had been the one closest to her mom..

absolutely correct. pihu should be the most attached to her mom. coz she got the love of her mom only in her initial childhood days. pata nahi kyu CVS ne sab kuch bigad diya.
What a cute OS! Reminded us of Pihu's innocence and her unlimited love for her mom...beatifully written πŸ‘πŸ‘
nice n cute os ...
peehu ki shadi priya se how cute..
missing a lot RayaPi..thnx fr d pm.
aww it was too cute loved it 
please write more Os like this 
Such a cute os!
do write more
and thanks 4 pm