Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Pihu is so cute so much in love with her parents sepcailly with Priya and her innocent demand which made Ram to agree with this. Thank u for the pm dear.
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hahaha

Pihu ki innocence πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Bacchoan ki yhi khoobi hoti hai har cheez ko alag se Sochte hai Aur har cheez ko question Karna jaante hai Aur usse pehchaan na chahte hai unlike adults.
Priya ko to proud feel hoga hi,it is truly a blessing to have someone loving u so much ,jab Beti ne maa ko bola to she will be on cloud nine πŸ˜† ,Ramji ne apni bhi sochli πŸ˜‰ .

I hv a collegue of mine her daughter asked her whom to marry. She gave almost the similar answer ,then her daughter told amma I can't marry I then ,she thought and answered her mother if I have to stay with u forever,I will marry papa πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .
πŸ˜†
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
cute story
short n sweet... and pihu's innocent talk z cute
thanks for pm
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
so cute and adorable OS
just like our little pihu
omg her innocence and RaYa convo
seriously this was much needed after getting to know mallik is no more
and it was a mental torture

tfs naz
beautiful concept, lovely script 
keep it up
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakshiashu

It's really beautiful, cute and our innocent rockstar.
Awesome Naseem.
Really happy to read something about RaYa, after a horrific mental torture about Mallick.
Keep writing more.
Thanks for pm.

earlier I was dreading to see that scene and delayed it for 2 daysπŸ˜† but after watching that scene I am in awe of her  how brilliant she was πŸ˜³ β€οΈβ­οΈ

thanks for reading n commenting on this OS πŸ˜Š
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

totally agree with u. me also want some refreshing RaYa moments after that mallick death torture.
but seriously, naseem di...ye aise concepts na sirf aap hi soch sakate ho. I mean aise kaise apke dimag me ye ideas aate hai. khair kaise b ho, we all r crazy RaYa fans. so RaYa k baae me kuch bhi aur kabhi bhi likho, we r there to read n enjoy as we r RaShi maniacs.

pl continue.

shayad mera dimag tedha hai πŸ€”πŸ€“ 
tedha hai par mera hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
thanks for appreciationπŸ˜ƒ
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

hayee yaar,,mujhe to iss pihu me apni Amruta hi najar aati hai. kitna cute hota tha na wo ma beti ka rishta. miss them so much. sakshi n Amruta. the most loving mom daughter Jodi on screen.

they were best ma-beti πŸ˜³ 
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvSSever

Naseem...😊

Nice cute one dear..
On reading the title, first i was likeπŸ˜²πŸ˜†, ok then thought it must be something to do with cutie pie pihu..
And somewht knwing u nowπŸ˜†, i knw it wuld be a light hearted fun Os frm u.😳😊.

S its a cutiest one dear and i culd imagine Raya right there with their expressions...
For sure a smile generating family moment...

I dont knw why cvs changed such a cutie pihu to someone who is obessed and hate her mother later..
With tht 5yrs and all into consideration, she shuld had been the one closest to her mom..

kam tym mai aap kafi acche se jaan gaye mujhe πŸ˜†
99% light hearted hi hota hai but kabhi kabhi dusri personality aajaye toh saigal jaisa stuff bhi aajata hai πŸ˜†
cvs ne toh koi kasar nahi chodi pihu ko complete bigadne mai πŸ˜‘ 
anyways thanks for comment😳
peeyara thumbnail
thanks πŸ˜Š
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiehardRaYafan

What a cute OS! Reminded us of Pihu's innocence and her unlimited love for her mom...beatifully written πŸ‘πŸ‘

thanks for kind words πŸ˜³