amazing
absolutely beautiful
loved it
superb
sapphire3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
So beautiful!!!!
I wish they could just sit and talk . Sigh!!!
Awesome as usual 👏 👏
Faith28 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U.ARE. BRILLIANT!!!👏 The story the emotions were so raw i found myself welling up😭 Why don't they just lock them in a room and let them talk ?! Wishful thinking..😳Was hooked right from the start...amazing narration👏 Pls update the next part like freaking soonish😃
Prasanna_dhanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Very Very Beautiful story, thank you
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Your writings never fail to make me cry and this one is a masterpiece. Trust me i had similar kind of thing in my head of how ramnath's truth ll be out and i so wish it happens like this. My heart was aching while reading it. So beautiful anjali. Its just WOW. 
Thanku so much for this one. And thanku for taking out time from your busy schedule and writing so beautifully for us. No complains from my side.i ll be waiting patiently for wonderful writings. Lots of love❤️
snehac2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow !!!!
Simply Wow
Loved it sooo much every part of it !!!! 
.SardiKiDhoop. thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I love this! Aha, I know what you mean - I once wrote a one-shot while sitting in the optometrist's office on my phone because the idea just wouldn't leave me and I had to write it, then and there.

Anyway, this was much needed and so well-depicted - I think we all just need for Shravan to tell Sumo he loves her and he's sorry and curl up with his head in her lap and we can live the rest of our lives in peace :') I really liked how you showed that confrontation with Ramnath as well - that's the thing about his father, he's under the misguided impression that whatever he's done, is right and it's for Shravan's happiness. And I liked the ambiguity in the ending because obviously in this one-shot it's too soon for anything yet, but the significant thing is that whatever happens next, they'll get through it together <3
Swagster thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Read it even before your PM..
You're truly very gifted :))
I eagerly wait for your writings all the time 
This one was just too good!! It's like you poured out all my feelings into the OS.. how I wish this happens in the show!! Can't take this dry spell phase anymore 😭
You're legit one of the only reasons of why I visit the forum these days!
Amazing!! Keep it going girl!! 😊❤️
poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely read anjali... could you also write a piece on how Shravan pampers Sumo and wins her bk?
0Bella0 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsum story how I wish something like this happens in the show but alas dunno when that would happen
a part of me wanted Sumo to forgive Shravan as she too had committed mistakes
but I am glad she didn't
completely loved way u executed everything
Pls give some ideas to cvs too they badly need it