||Sahir Bhasin Redefined Love and Loyalty||

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I so wanted Sahir to say yes to Tapasya. But deep down I knew he won't. He won't because he feels answerable and responsible towards Isha. As much as I felt bad seeing Tapasya's face and their circumstances. . .It certainly did prove Sahir Bhasin as that "Changed Man" again.

His words melted my heart. . .The way he very softly said No to Tapasya, the way he tried to speak conciously as to not let her get hurt was so beautiful.
"I don't want to insult you by walking away." That just showed how much he has changed.

Gia and Sahir's conversation was again one meaningful convo. He admitted he liked all that attention of girls in the past and that he WANTED that too but now he is in love and that not working out is painful for him and he doesnt want to go back to that path which is causing this.

Tonight he stayed loyal to someone who has always belittled and insulted him and his love just for one single reason-LOVE.

I felt just so sad about this whole thing. I am really not sure about Isha!

Infact after tonight's scene I feel like she doesn't even deserve him...She hurts him too damn much all the time and I can imagine how her words must be cutting him always because now he is not the one who doesn't care, he has become the person who cares too much.

If Isha still doesn't open her eyes only God can save her. Seriously!

Sahir Bhasin is a Gem! And Shantanu Maheshwari you so subtly play it my boy! <3

-Chitra.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dominitrix thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

I so wanted Sahir to say yes to Tapasya. But deep down I knew he won't. He won't because he feels answerable and responsible towards Isha. As much as I felt bad seeing Tapasya's face and their circumstances. . .It certainly did prove Sahir Bhasin as that "Changed Man" again.

His words melted my heart. . .The way he very softly said No to Tapasya, the way he tried to speak conciously as to not let her get hurt was so beautiful.
"I don't want to insult you by walking away." That just showed how much he has changed.

Gia and Sahir's conversation was again one meaningful convo. He admitted he liked all that attention of girls in the past and that he WANTED that too but now he is in love and that not working out is painful for him and he doesnt want to go back to that path which is causing this.

Tonight he stayed loyal to someone who has always belittled and insulted him and his love just for one single reason-LOVE.

I felt just so sad about this whole thing. I am really not sure about Isha!

Infact after tonight's scene I feel like she doesn't even deserve him...She hurts him too damn much all the time and I can imagine how her words must be cutting him always because now he is not the one who doesn't care, he has become the person who cares too much.

If Isha still doesn't open her eyes only God can save her. Seriously!

Sahir Bhasin is a Gem! And Shantanu Maheshwari you so subtly play it my boy! <3

-Chitra.

So damn true. Sahir stood loyal and it was very well essayed by Shantanu. But for me, this is the end of #GOT. Now I get why people prefer not getting attached to any pair or show!

Suzette
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: dominitrix

So damn true. Sahir stood loyal and it was very well essayed by Shantanu. But for me, this is the end of #GOT. Now I get why people prefer not getting attached to any pair or show!

Suzette

I can just totally understand! I still hope that Tapasya just doesn't disappear and we get Sahir-Taps scenes and somehow this triangle is continued.
dominitrix thumbnail

I can just totally understand! I still hope that Tapasya just doesn't disappear and we get Sahir-Taps scenes and somehow this triangle is continued.

I honestly don't care what's happening in the show from here on. Am done, so done. Not gonna watch it again.Krissan did actually make new almost cry today. 😭

Suzette
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
@Suzette LOL.I felt really bad too seeing her face after she realized its not gonna happen :( And I just hope this ends soon so that I can be free too. . .As long as Shantanu is there I cant even quit :'(
dominitrix thumbnail

@Suzette LOL.I felt really bad too seeing her face after she realized its not gonna happen :( And I just hope this ends soon so that I can be free too. . .As long as Shantanu is there I cant even quit :'(

I do hope this show goes off air soon. Shantanu deserves better. I will definitely miss the actor Shantanu, but am not gonna watch this show even for him. It's sad that the makers never considered opinions and suggestions
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: dominitrix

I do hope this show goes off air soon. Shantanu deserves better. I will definitely miss the actor Shantanu, but am not gonna watch this show even for him. It's sad that the makers never considered opinions and suggestions

Oh he definetely deserves better. You can't help but miss this actor :') I hope the off air news turns out to be true or something.
dominitrix thumbnail
@Mistletoe Hope the news is true. Am all set to miss the actor Shantanu from tomorrow
dvrushu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved your Post...
Sahir has Changes soo much...can't even belive he is the same impulsive Shair.
he is true example of how much love changes one as a person.
i'm soo in love with Sahir all over again today...
Din't even realised when he became soo much sensible and mature.
loved all his scenes today 

Be it with Taps. The way he handeled the situation. he didn't want to insult or hurt her feelings but can't even deny that his heart already belongs to someone else..even if he tries he just cant replace isha or can deal with soo much emotions again. 

or With Isha...to be frank..i liked the drunk isha and Sahir holding and helping her...that was cute.
and then comes the bedroom scene...one can easily see how much he loves her. the way he made her sleep and when isha was asking him about the proposal even remembering how her proposed her...his eyes emoted soo much emotions...gosh he loves her soo much. and the way he wiped her tears was soo beautiful.

Gia and Sahir Scene was soo on point... when he said he used to like girls attention even wanted them to flirt with him so he used to do too..but love is very different, IF it dont happen it HURTS and he is still WOUNDED. he just killed me with this dialogue.

Shantanu did a Mind Blowing job.👏

Ssfc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sahir does everything for isha and then too she goes on rejecting him. The way he carried the drunk isha and laid her in bed, his eyes was filled with love. After yesterday's scene isha doesn't deserve a guy like sahir. No one can change that much unless he loves her like anything but isha is too blind to see it. The impulsive sahir has become the mature sahir. I liked how he didn't want to hurt taps but he rejected her softly saying his heart can't handle the emotions. And the way he justified his action to gia. OMG his eyes speaks so much than his words. This guy shantanu maheshwari makes me fall for him in every god damn scene. Love shan❤️