Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Me too wanted sahir to accept the proposal..
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

I so wanted Sahir to say yes to Tapasya. But deep down I knew he won't. He won't because he feels answerable and responsible towards Isha. As much as I felt bad seeing Tapasya's face and their circumstances. . .It certainly did prove Sahir Bhasin as that "Changed Man" again.

His words melted my heart. . .The way he very softly said No to Tapasya, the way he tried to speak conciously as to not let her get hurt was so beautiful.
"I don't want to insult you by walking away." That just showed how much he has changed.

Gia and Sahir's conversation was again one meaningful convo. He admitted he liked all that attention of girls in the past and that he WANTED that too but now he is in love and that not working out is painful for him and he doesnt want to go back to that path which is causing this.

Tonight he stayed loyal to someone who has always belittled and insulted him and his love just for one single reason-LOVE.

I felt just so sad about this whole thing. I am really not sure about Isha!

Infact after tonight's scene I feel like she doesn't even deserve him...She hurts him too damn much all the time and I can imagine how her words must be cutting him always because now he is not the one who doesn't care, he has become the person who cares too much.

If Isha still doesn't open her eyes only God can save her. Seriously!

Sahir Bhasin is a Gem! And Shantanu Maheshwari you so subtly play it my boy! <3

-Chitra.

Hey I know Shan plays that one side love track so perfectly[ Nostalgia Swaron..swaron] 
SO TRUE :D

Isha does not deserve him,SAYA is gone but can makers please let Sahir stay single ? Even though he loves Isha so deeply but better be alone than in bad company.

Actually this track would have been great if the co actor would have been another person :P 

And what can I say about Shantanu ❤️ He make people fall for every character he plays. That's why I still remember Swayam [ perfectly,and the scenes] and will probably remember Sahir too :) 
Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago