Ssfc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
So guyz tapasya kisses sahir and he was going to kiss tapasya but us samay me end karna tha in logon ko? So wat do u think sahir will say? I was happy when he cups her face to kiss her actually I thought he would agree but the promo tells a different story. I so want sahir to move on but here in the promo back with isha and his expression was also not right when azhar asked about the proposal. I so wished sahir to move on. I hope the CVS won't disappoint us tomorrow. Sorry I'm blabbering too much. Its just the effect of seeing ishir againšŸ¤¢( not intended to hurt saloni's dear fans though) Edited by Ssfc - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dominitrix thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ssfc

So guyz tapasya kisses sahir and he was going to kiss tapasya but us samay me end karna tha in logon ko? So wat do u think sahir will say? I was happy when he cups her face to kiss her actually I thought he would agree but the promo tells a different story. I so want sahir to move on but here in the promo back with isha and his expression was also not right when azhar asked about the proposal. I so wished sahir to move on. I hope the CVS won't disappoint us tomorrow. Sorry I'm blabbering too much. Its just the effect of seeing ishir againšŸ¤¢( not intended to hurt saloni's dear fans though)

Same feels. I don't think #SaYa is gonna happen. When Azhar asked him about the proposal in the precap, Sahir looked like he had seen a ghost. And the IsHir scene, I don't even wanna comment.

CV's have only disappointed. I have no hope left. If #SaYa doesn't happen, which will be clear in tomorrow's episode, am quitting this show forever for good.

Suzette
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I want Sahir to move on with Tapasya because Isha's character hasn't shown any growth and I have a feeling if he gives her another chance she will just go back to her old ways. Anyways it all seems like a dream, at least the kiss part ad Said holding her face. . .I dont know as much as I wish it to be true I dont think it is. . .Also as Suzette said when Azhar asked Sahir about the proposal he looked like he had no idea what are they talking about!

-Chitra.
kkla thumbnail
Wherever is this story going its about to end on 15 . I am sad but happy at the same time as Ishir story was a total blackmail, no idea of gurave but yeah cheers to Azhia..it was a boys in top show rather than girls on top šŸ„±
Ssfc thumbnail

Originally posted by: kkla

Wherever is this story going its about to end on 15 . I am sad but happy at the same time as Ishir story was a total blackmail, no idea of gurave but yeah cheers to Azhia..it was a boys in top show rather than girls on top šŸ„±

No their shooting ends on 15th but the show will continue to air till October
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

No their shooting ends on 15th but the show will continue to air till October

There hasn't been any conformation though as of yet other than I-F portals, so probably its not ending.
Ssfc thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

There hasn't been any conformation though as of yet other than I-F portals, so probably its not ending.

Yeah and with the way they are dragging this maryam thing and gurev actually didn't even happen so t don't think they are ending  it even in next 6 months
Edited by Ssfc - 7 years ago
rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Personally nowadays I am liking GOT not becoz story is great becoz at least the story is going consisitently and some progress is happening in both the love stories. As far as GOT's ending is concerned, the confirmation of ending has only come in Idiaforums . The other portals have not reported anything yet. So can't say much on the ending issue. 
Sahir is going to end up with esha no matter what as she is the main heroine here ...so saya is not gonna happen. Watching precap it seems that tapasya haven't proposet yet that's why sahir has confused expression.
Edited by rbpll - 7 years ago
Ssfc thumbnail
Guyz what happened? I didn't watch today
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Guyz what happened? I didn't watch today

Hi. New here. He rejected Tapasya's proposal.