Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ssfc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Hi. New here. He rejected Tapasya's proposal.

Hi what? I so hate the CVS always disappointment. Now we have to bare with ishir.
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ssfc

Hi what? I so hate the CVS always disappointment. Now we have to bare with ishir.

Aaj ka IshIr scene was good. I liked it but then I always like Isha drunk somehow she always plays this part well. Anyways yeah he rejected her softly.
Ssfc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chitra di tapasya stays right? In every show I see when someone rejects them, they just disappear. But tapasya is still friends with sahir right? And ya I remember the previous drunk scene. I wonder how she plays that part well
Edited by Ssfc - 7 years ago
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Chitra di tapasya stays right? In every show I see when someone rejects them, they just disappear. But tapasya is still friends with sahir right? And ya I remember the previous drunk scene. I wonder how she plays that part well

I hope she stays. I dont want her to leave the show. They have decided they wont let this proposal affect their friendship so I hope we still get to see her and Sahir scenes and she doesnt leave. God knows but she always plays a drunk well. 😆 I liked that previous scene too.
dvrushu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

Aaj ka IshIr scene was good. I liked it but then I always like Isha drunk somehow she always plays this part well. Anyways yeah he rejected her softly.

Even Liked today's ishir scene...
hahah...i won't mind if CVS show isha drink every day...if the end result will be good scenes like today😆
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I still want him to say yes to taps...
She is the one for him
kitty_cheeks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yeah and with the way they are dragging this maryam thing and gurev actually didn't even happen so t don't think they are ending  it even in next 6 months

That's true😆