Luv Akshay & Nandani

81kash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I have recently started watching this serial. Thanks to the online ozee website was able to watch all the episodes.

I m not sure why but I like Akshay and Nandani together.
I saw on this forum every one talking negative about Akshay character. But if we see from the other side, Akshay sacrificed his love, he immersed himself in work. He also has right to find happiness. 

But I think the one who is losing the most is Nandani. She waited and is still waiting for Akshay who didn't even say a word to her and ran away 08 years back. Its bound to happen that in the end Nandani will have to go. So all in all she is at loss

I just want creatives to give it a different end, which is unpredictable

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Akshay was never forced to marry vijaya at gun point but he decided to go for it himself he decided to take the responsibility of the unborn baby he has also given her his name... He was in full possession of his mental faculties he knew all his decision and action. He knew and still remembered about Nandini being his sweetheart at that time, why all of a sudden he took such a drastic decision to marry Vijaya whereas he could been by her side as a very good friend. By marrying her he never loves her if ever someone else would have married her obviously knowing that she's a single mother may be this person would have loved Vijaya as his wife he would have loved her with his heart, she would have got a complete family...In a way also Vijaya is suffering after 8 long years her husband never loved her but is cheating her in the name of first love.
Coming to Nandini any woman would have thought twice before going with the man who once dumped her for no reason...
Up to me a marriage is something important which has to be respected through the whole life...it is not like go where your heart takes you (let reserve this idioms for teenagers)  it is indeed a mature love story going on.
As a father Akshay owes an answer to Neeti also.can't go on.
I'm entitled to my POV.
Edited by ALUJNA21 - 7 years ago
AV25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Completely agree with you Anju. If akshay has made a decision with freewill, then he has to go in that direction and cannot retract from his direction. How can he expect or think that vijaya won't feel bad when he rebuilds his relationship with nandini.. He has no ideal relationship with vijaya doesn't mean that he can leave her at any moment.If this was the case then why did he marry her and become great in the eyes of vijaya and her mother? What's vijaya's fault.. He is actually making her life uncertain again. And what about neeti? That kid was the main reason why he married vijaya. As neeti grows she might respect akshay for his greatness. But now if she comes to know about akshay-nandini truth will she be able to respect him. 
Regarding nandini I really don't understand in what sense and how can she project herself as a woman with great ideals because what is she doing now doesn't make her look like a responsible woman. Both akshay and nandini are breaking vijaya's trust. 
Hamsni thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AV25

Completely agree with you Anju. If akshay has made a decision with freewill, then he has to go in that direction and cannot retract from his direction. How can he expect or think that vijaya won't feel bad when he rebuilds his relationship with nandini.. He has no ideal relationship with vijaya doesn't mean that he can leave her at any moment.If this was the case then why did he marry her and become great in the eyes of vijaya and her mother? What's vijaya's fault.. He is actually making her life uncertain again. And what about neeti? That kid was the main reason why he married vijaya. As neeti grows she might respect akshay for his greatness. But now if she comes to know about akshay-nandini truth will she be able to respect him. 

Regarding nandini I really don't understand in what sense and how can she project herself as a woman with great ideals because what is she doing now doesn't make her look like a responsible woman. Both akshay and nandini are breaking vijaya's trust. 

i totally agree with both ANJU and AV25. Nobody forced akshay to marry vijaya. It was his own decision and he is not taking responsibility for his actions. He never bothered to search nandini in all these 8 years. He thought nandini might have married already and didnt want to interfere in her life. But he can do same injustice to vijaya. Why didnt he think that getting nandini in between his married life will cause destruction to vijaya and neeti. And how its possible that nandini and his love has same passion as was 8 years back. Its clearly seen in nandini's behaviour how she cares for irfan. While she doesnt allow akshay to go to his home early, she doesnt waste a single minute when she is required by irfan. Where is her dedication. Her interest is already divided. While she wants to hold on to akshay, she doesnt let go of irfan either. He is like a toy boy for her.nandini didnt give a thought about neeti who knows akshay as her dad. Akshay is the one to take most blame for this whole situation. If he wants nandini so bad, just explain and divorce vijaya, then go to nandini. What he will lose in this process will be his own doing then. Man up and decide what you want akshay. And dont promote to viewers that infedility can be a morally acceptable cause owing to some circumstances.  Edited by Hamsni - 7 years ago
Maharaani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Count me in, Topic creator...I am also an Akshya-Nandini fan. And the title ITSELF IS ABOUT THEIR LOVE STORY...HOW THEY LIVED WITHOUT EACH OTHER AND LIVING. It is their journey and how they will save their love against the societal man-made institutions.
And he has right to his happiness. He has a noble nature and he did whatever he could for Vijaya and someone else's child. Hiding this fact does not take away the truth that Neeti is Nilesh's daughter and not Akshya's. Akshya is not responsible for her life long happiness. She has to face truth about her real origin and move on with life rather than living with a lie. 

Why everything has to go according to the convenience of Vijaya and her daughter. Akshya already saved her honour which is the most important thing about a woman...before carelessly becoming pregnant with her premarital adventure, Vijaya's recklessness and it's cost is born by Akshya and Nandini. Akshya has already done his part. now Vijaya wont be ashamed before society and she should be eternally grateful to Aksshay for saving her fame...else either she either had to abort neeti or be called characterless...I do not endorse this point of view that a woman is guilty if she is pregnant before marriage but the society would humiliate her.

Vijaya's love is one sided. However good she might be and anyone would love someone who went out of way to help her life. Akshya and Nandini love each other and it's a true and deep love that has not gone away despite years of distance...Love cannot be forced.You cannot force someone to love or not love...Akshya loved Nandini and vice versa...it is their soul's calling... People say Nandini should care about Vijaya...why?  She is the very lady who is the cause of all her misery...she was married to Akshay even before Vijaya. they had a temple marriage. Vijaya took her love from her...now she is claiming back what's hers and was stolen from ehr against her wish and nothing more

Vijaya's love is one sided and both people have suffered and sacrificed immensely...Vijaya is a good human being but that does not mean she can be forced on someone who does not love her and loves someone else deeply. She should be ashamed that two people had to suffer so much for her and her premarital pregnancy and still suffering. She should happily let AKSHAY GO and find someone else who can love her and respect her for the good person he is. Similarly Irfan should know that Nandini thinks of him only as a friend and the affection is not romantic...he is a friend to her and nothing more...he likes her but Nandini loves only one man and for years now...she is not obligated to love him...Irfan should find someone else for mutual love instead of preaching and interfering in their life.

Life is really about following your heart...gone are the days when traditions and man made rituals were the supreme factor...now people marry for love and lead life of choice about whom they want to be with, else nobody  stays happy. .Akshya's only mistake was taking pity on Vijaya, but he need not suffer for that lifelong.. he has not touched Vijaya and the child is not his...he has already done a lot for them and now it is time to think about his own heart, and happiness. LOVE IS ABOVE HUMAN MADE INSTITUTIONS AND IT TRANSCENDS SOCIETAL RULES. AKSHYA-NANDINI FOREVER. VIJAYA'S IJJAT IS SAVED...FIND ANOTHER MAN WHO CAN LOVE YOU AND FATHER YOUR CHILD.

Many people like the show and Akshya Nandini love story.
And I am also entitled to my view and so is Topic maker.
Edited by Maharaani - 7 years ago
purepunjabi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The show is about akshay nandini love story????? 
Ppl love seeing them together is perfectly ok but plz stop giving weird logics to justify akshay's actions.  Somewhere Akshay did wrong with both nandini and vijaya ..and what's this "premarital adventure" ... nilesh was equally responsible for this .if love is all about breaking societal norms than noone  should judge vijaya on this. 

"Akshay saved her honour" really??? He should have broken all the so called man made traditions and must have set an example by supporting vijaya in her pregnancy ,as a friend.there was no need to show this kindness and marrying her. I think he must have thought that nilesh had done some sin and now its his duty to cover up . Vijaya isn't illiterate .she is capable enough to raise her child

Coming to nandini .akshay did wrong with her too.he doesn't feel that it's his moral responsibility to atleast inform her about his decision .he just left her.and now suddenly after 8 yrs he is having an extra marrital affair with her . Have some guts man...the only thing where nandini is wrong that she never moved on..still believing him..gets depressed  for such a man

"Vijaya should happily let AKSHAY GO"... go where when she doesn't know anything .i bet she will leave akshay happily when this spineless fellow will say something and tell her the truth.. as if now he is just lying and covering up.  

Edited by purepunjabi - 7 years ago
Maharaani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think it was showed that Akshya said that Vijaya wanted to keep Neeti but at same time wanted to save her from being called illegitimate ...so yes Akshya saved both. Judging started from Vijaya's fan's side..If Nilesh was responsible why should Akshya-Nandini suffer? what's done is done ...Akshay can never love Vijaya ...so if he remains with her...Vijaya will be unhappy, so will Be both Akshya-Nandini. A love less marriage and one un-reciprocated love and two separated lovers.

And Akshya will tell her shortly..do wait and watch...now if Vijaya knows how she came between the two...she should remove herself willingly and find some man who would love her...so is that fool Irfan..in this way all would be happy. Personally I respect Vijaya but Akshay loves someone else mutually.
Edited by Maharaani - 7 years ago
purepunjabi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maharaani

It's their story...tere bin...and judging started from Vijaya's fan's side...IF AKSHYA-NANDINI LOVE IS ILLICIT, SO IS VIJAYA'S CHILD and Akshya is not responsible for Neeti's life long hapiness. and if Nilesh was responsible why should akshya-nandini suffer?/ what's done is done ...Akshay can never love Vijaya ...so if he remains with her...Vijaya will be unhappy, so will Be both Akshya-Nandini.

And Akshya will tell her shortly..do wait and watc...now if Vijaya knows how she came between the two...she should remove herself willingly and find some man who would love her...so is that fool Irfan..in this way all would be happy.

amen ...the day comes soon and akshay tells vijaya the whole truth . And i know she will happily leave him and if a woman is alone doesn't mean she is available and ready to mingle. Stop saying she should find some another man after this and live happily.your Happiness is not dependent on others.

Btw if you see from other side..vijaya too is living a life 'tere bin'.akshay took the responsibility of neeti so he is responsible till he doesn't divorces vijaya...and I will say again akshay is the one and only responsible for all the akshay nandini or akshay vijaya sufferings .

I end my rant here.if you're a girl you will / should understand what actually I'm trying to say..I'M not a hater of akshay nandini as a couple but you can't justify his extra marital affair saying the child was illicit..it's wrong for both nandini and vijaya..he can't have them both in his life.its not a sale offer ek k sath ek free.. he should just divorce vijaya and do whatever he wants

Edited by purepunjabi - 7 years ago
sojifan01 thumbnail
I too like Akshay and Nandini...
Akshay is doing wrong with Vijaya...I think he should tell her the truth...and vijaya knows that Akshay doesnot love her, akshay married her becoz she was pregnat...
Akshay must tell Vijaya evrything...it will be good for evryone...and Vijaya must understand...cvs can show vijaya as strong women not like a abla nari...jaise har serial meim heroins ko dikhate hein...vijaya can leave Akshay and stay happily with Neeti and her mom...becoz jab akshay uske sath ho kar bhi uske stah nahi hai toh, she should move on...
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: purepunjabi

amen ...the day comes soon and akshay tells vijaya the whole truth . And i know she will happily leave him and if a woman is alone doesn't mean she is available and ready to mingle. Stop saying she should find some another man after this and live happily.your Happiness is not dependent on others.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Btw if you see from other side..vijaya too is living a life 'tere bin'.akshay took the responsibility of neeti so he is responsible till he doesn't divorces vijaya...and I will say again akshay is the one and only responsible for all the akshay nandini or akshay vijaya sufferings .

I end my rant here.if you're a girl you will / should understand what actually I'm trying to say..I'M not a hater of akshay nandini as a couple but you can't justify his extra marital affair saying the child was illicit..it's wrong for both nandini and vijaya..he can't have them both in his life.its not a sale offer ek k sath ek free.. he should just divorce vijaya and do whatever he wants

VERY WELL SAID MANU she never said she wants to marry Akshay it is him who went ahead.
may be a marriage is a game for akshay today he feels like playing with Vijaya and he goes for it tomorrow he feels like playing the same with Nandini and here he goes for it...