Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maharaani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Irfan is not Nandini's bf...so no question of telling Irfan...and even Bijaya is nothing to Akshya, he married her just to save her honor at that time, and it was decided they would sleep separately...so there was no contract that they cant see diff people. iT WAS NOT A NORMAL MARRIAGE.
AND AKSHYA IS TRYING TO TELL, BUT VIJAYA IS TOO INFATUATED TO LISTEN . WHAT A FOOL.
Maharaani thumbnail
The marriage was only made to save Vijaya's honour at one point of time...it has lived out it;s purpose and usefulness and has reached expiry date. Now if they separate people will think Neeti is born after marriage and is Akshya's kid...

In this whole business Akshay lost all and Vijaya gained all...she had all including family, kept her kid , honor family and a person whom she can dump her and her kid's responsibility...PEOPLE LOSE PARENTS WHEN THEY MARRY OF LOVE OR ELOPE BUT AKSHAY SUFFERED BOTH, HAD LOVELESS MARRIAGE AND LOST PARENTS.

Why cant Vijaya be called a cheater...for me she is and I am losing good impression on her the day she hid her out of wedlock kid's secret as Akshya's kid and is hopelessly obsessed wit him even if he has no feelings for her.

HE is tryign to tell Vijaya but she is not prepared to hear and she keep sharing all her marital secrets with her mom which no one should do...lady listen to him and dont get too excited just because he had an outing with you...even frens go to movie and hotel together...he does not love you and never will...so find someone who wlil LOVE you...not have pity on you.
Maharaani thumbnail
Actualy if Akshya Vijaya remain, it will be flop, s it will be same routine show...but this time they will show some thing hatke...
Maharaani thumbnail
Even I  cannot digest the so called marriage ...Akshya being scape goat to save someone's face...losing life, losing love, losing parents, family...!!
TELL ME ONE THING AKSHYA NOT LOST AND TELL ME ONE PERSON AMONG ALL THREE WHO IS HAPPY IN THIS USELESS MARRIAGE. 

If Akshay's hiding info is cheating...so is Vijaya CHEATING hiding her face labeling her illegitimate kid as Akshya's... poor Akshya's parents.
Edited by Maharaani - 7 years ago
Maharaani thumbnail
People are deliberately hiding Vijaya's crimes.
CRIME LIST

Reckless - For this all had to suffer

Opportunist and weak - accepting any proposal which is convenient for her without considering the other's majboori.

No self respect - One can know from Akshya's gesture that he is uncomfortable with her beign too eager and enamoured , infatuated..he is not comfy...he is trying to say something...but not hearing

No Conscience - After her ijjat was saved, she should have freed Akshya

CHEATER - Cheating Akshya's parents.

People wo are crying foul about cheating...What is your answer to Vijaya's cheating...is not what Vijaya doing labeling her kid as Akshya's cheating...if she is not..then I challenge her to come out clean and bear consequences.

SHALLOW - forgets too easily someone she got pregnant with and by.

AND  ANYONE CAN PUT NY PROPOSAL TO YOU...USE YOUR COMMON SENSE BEFORE ACCEPTING.

I thougt she is a good person, but now I thing, she is not...se does all this behind a mask of goodness.

Aishaarani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maharaani

People are deliberately hiding Vijaya's crimes.

CRIME LIST

Reckless - For this all had to suffer

Opportunist and weak - accepting any proposal which is convenient for her without considering the other's majboori.

No self respect - One can know from Akshya's gesture that he is uncomfortable with her beign too eager and enamoured , infatuated..he is not comfy...he is trying to say something...but not hearing

No Conscience - After her ijjat was saved, she should have freed Akshya

CHEATER - Cheating Akshya's parents

SHALLOW - forgets too easily someone she got pregnant with and by.

AND ANYONE CAN PUT NY PROPOSAL TO YOU...USE YOUR COMMON SENSE BEFORE ACCEPTING.

I thougt she is a good person, but now I thing, she is not...se does all this behind a mask of goodness.

totally agree with you... i read your all posts... and i think you are right...ek dum mere dil ki baat keh di...
i know many peoples jo is forum mein nahi hein...my frirnds... they also like Nandini and akshay...
and i think cv should do something different... i really wish ke is serial ending silsila movie jaisi na ho...
Maharaani thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

No one asked Akshay to marry Vijaya & sacrifice his life... Vijaya was in shock after Nilesh died... Who asked Akshay to take care of Neeti... It was Akshay who told Nandini that he wants Neeti with them when they start their life... That is what called SELFISHNESS... If he is so much in love with Nandini then why not just tell Vijaya the truth & divorce her... Akshay is SPINELESS...

Vijaya is spineless...any random person walks in with a marriage proposal and she is quick to say yes...no sensible person would do it without inquiring about his reason to do so...nor any strong one who can take responsibility of her own actions. Proposals come and go...use your own discretion and judgement. And if you are so bothered abt cheating...making people accept someone else's child lying that she is their grand daughter is a bigger cheating. And see show with attention, he is trying to tell...but your Vijaya is in too amorous and sexy mood to hear anything...her hormones are again overflowing.
Maharaani thumbnail

Originally posted by: sojifan

totally agree with you... i read your all posts... and i think you are right...ek dum mere dil ki baat keh di...
i know many peoples jo is forum mein nahi hein...my frirnds... they also like Nandini and akshay...
and i think cv should do something different... i really wish ke is serial ending silsila movie jaisi na ho...

Thanks. Yeah we have a facebook club for Akshay Nandini. MANY LIKE THEM. People here cannot rise above the usual shows ...they expect a biiwi no 1 version 2...but when makers said it will be different, they meant it.  The title of the show only says Akshhay and Nandini living so sadly without each othe...they will unite the lovers Akshay and Nandini...Vijaya will probably dies giving nandini neeti's responsibilty.
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Vijaya was married ti Nilesh(that's what the latest videos show)... So Neeti is not an illegitimate child... AKSHAY WAS THE ONE WHO TOOK VIJAYA & NEETI'S RESPONSIBILITY... IT WAS HIS DECISION TO LEAVE HIS PARENTS & HIS LOVE...
Anyways I'm not interested in arguing with you... You can stick to your choice & I'll stick to mine... Bye...👍🏼
Maharaani thumbnail
Akshay was first married to Nandini, in a temple, with full rituals...so Nandini is his wife...first wife...no question of cheating.

Bijaya was Nilesh's gf and fiancee.

even I am not interested to argue, but since you quoted my post, I answered.