Users

Frequent Posters

IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Kuch zyadaaa lambiii nahi hogayi...
Ya sirf muje aise lagtaa hai...
Nice part...
Geet was really testing maan patience...
Come-on...
Ek simple cheese decide nahi karpa rahi hai...Ufff

Maan neh mahi koh option diya...Itna chota baby koh...Tera maan gusse mein satak gaya hai...
Maang bhi bhartiya...grahapravesh bhi...
Precio mein phir ladayi...
Ho ho...
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update..

Waiting for nextupdate..
Flame_of_Forest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Part 35

chalo...maan ka bhi outburst ho gaya..
kabse sahe ja raha tha Geet ke julmo sitam..
much needed for Geet to understand his point of view..
I liked his outburst and Geet's confusion too..

Flame_of_Forest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Part 36

wonderful update...
What I liked the most is the moment of "Aap kal aayenge na"
this dialogue and Maaneet feelings at that moment..
and also another one when Mahi slaps Maan 😆 ek Geet kya kam thi, now his beti also following her mumma's footsteps..bechare Maan ki khair nahi in future.

Edited by Flame_of_Forest - 6 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks 4 the beautiful emotional update! well written! Maan upset n Geet confused! Maan goes with Mahi! bt Geet abt to fall! Maan holds her! he is angry! he decides 2 take Mahi with him! Poor soul is caught between her parents! Geet wants Mahi 2 stay! Maan breaks a glass is in his hand! Maan fills her maang with his blood n takes her home! dadi apologizes! Geet assures her! Maan feels guilty 4 forcing Geet! he is in gym! Geet sees him! update soon
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
nice 
maan still get hurt with geet words she's not accepting him as hr husband he leaving with broken heart but came back to give mahi bag he saw geet and mahi falling and he took both in his arm and he scold geet fr not taking care of mahi so he decide to take hr with him but geet begging him mahi also want to b geet so he filled hr partition and forcefully make hr sit in car geet was happy he show his right but again after coming mansion he thought he did wrong  yeh kiya hai ek manta hai dusra naa kar deta hai
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
fantastic...how much happened in a matter of minutes right...both suffering and in all this confusion mahi too is suffering...poor kid
glad maan brought them both home geet is glad too...
taahir004 thumbnail
Its such a painful part 

Maan pain never seem to ease now when Geet felt he is playing with her emotions as she could not understand all he wanted was just to spend some time with his Misty but Geet misunderstood him again and when he tells her she must leave she leaves silently 
Maan takes Mahi to see Geet and he tells Geet that Mahi will spend one week with her the next week with him 
Maan forgets to give Mahi's bag and when he enters he sees that both Geet and Mahi are about to fall frightening him already Maan is broken he is in deep pain and now seeing that they could fall fear grips him 
in anger he makes Geet eat her food and have her medicine but Geet refusing her medicine and Maan declares that he is taking Mahi Geet cannot bear the fact that he wants to take Mahi 
and Mahi wants both her parents but seeing her father angry and with blood hand she gets scared and wants Geet so Maan then decides both Geet and Mahi can be together he'll leave and I think at this point anger surges through Geet as she slaps him for saying 
Maan been angry been hurt fills Geet's parting with his blood and surprisingly Geet is not hurt or angry but she feels complete by his claim 

precap Maan again apologizes and tells Geet he is sorry for forcing her to come to his house 
I just hope Geet can try and understand his love and longing  for her 
ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Its such a painful part 

Maan pain never seem to ease now when Geet felt he is playing with her emotions as she could not understand all he wanted was just to spend some time with his Misty but Geet misunderstood him again and when he tells her she must leave she leaves silently 
Maan takes Mahi to see Geet and he tells Geet that Mahi will spend one week with her the next week with him 
Maan forgets to give Mahi's bag and when he enters he sees that both Geet and Mahi are about to fall frightening him already Maan is broken he is in deep pain and now seeing that they could fall fear grips him 
in anger he makes Geet eat her food and have her medicine but Geet refusing her medicine and Maan declares that he is taking Mahi Geet cannot bear the fact that he wants to take Mahi 
and Mahi wants both her parents but seeing her father angry and with blood hand she gets scared and wants Geet so Maan then decides both Geet and Mahi can be together he'll leave and I think at this point anger surges through Geet as she slaps him for saying 
Maan been angry been hurt fills Geet's parting with his blood and surprisingly Geet is not hurt or angry but she feels complete by his claim 

precap Maan again apologizes and tells Geet he is sorry for forcing her to come to his house 
I just hope Geet can try and understand his love and longing  for her 

PRIYANKA LE ;LE LE
LAMBI CHOWDI COMMENT😆
_CrystalFlames_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly saying... I'm feeling pity on Maan...
Geet loves Maan but this revelation about her past is stopping her...
And I can understand it... But what about Maan?
He is already going through so much...
And now her indifferent behaviour is hurting her more...
And whatever he did now was a reaction of all this...
Maan n bohut sambhal liya...
Now it's time Geet take the lead...
Let's see...