Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey Oci all your scenes are awesome.Ankur crying for Dhairya 😆. I liked Ankur cooking & Dhairya praising scene & Both of them put their head on Kaki's lap scene more.Thses two are cuteee scenes other scenes 🤣.I knew it! I knew it! that you would mention Shirtless Ankur & jealous Dhairya scene.You dont seem to get over these scenes 😆 but I love it! 😛.Oh when they will show these kind of scenes? 😭.Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Hey Oci all your scenes are awesome.Ankur crying for Dhairya 😆. I liked Ankur cooking & Dhairya praising scene & Both of them put their head on Kaki's lap scene more.Thses two are cuteee scenes other scenes 🤣.I knew it! I knew it! that you would mention Shirtless Ankur & jealous Dhairya scene.You dont seem to get over these scenes 😆 but I love it! 😛.Oh when they will show these kind of scenes? 😭.

I am glad you liked my scenes.😊  I would like shirtless Ankur.  But honestly I would settle for them putting him in t-shirts and hot these jackets all the time.  Do they want to hide his tattoos?  We have already seen them.  As to when the CV's will show scenes likes this I would have to say never.😭  We just have to imagine ourselves.😆  Do you have any other scenes you would like to see?
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey I have a question Symphony.  Sindoori told Ankur that Pratap killed his mother.  Hence why he is doing all this.  What exactly did she see?  Also the whole time Pratap and Sindoori were being chummy was because Sindoori knew he killed Gargi Devi.  She didn't know about Ankur being his son until later.  So why now is Pratap saying he didn't kill her?  Then why was she staying in your house?  I always thought it was because she knew his secret.  I am confused.😕
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Originally posted by: oceanus85

Hey I have a question Symphony. Sindoori told Ankur that Pratap killed his mother. Hence why he is doing all this. What exactly did she see? Also the whole time Pratap and Sindoori were being chummy was because Sindoori knew he killed Gargi Devi. She didn't know about Ankur being his son until later. So why now is Pratap saying he didn't kill her? Then why was she staying in your house? I always thought it was because she knew his secret. I am confused.😕

You are right thats why I asked is Sindoori gone? She is also an imp key to all these ques/secrets.Maybe Pratap was scared bcoz he was worried he would get insulted if his name came in a murder case so I can undersand his decision to let Sindoori stay in house but then again why he sent that shooter to kill Sindoori? what should we supposed to think? he is villain? half villain?   still lots of other ques. 😆 Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Ankur & Dhairya handle business together.Ankur falling prey to his own plan & gets hurt.Madhu shows fake concern & ask Pushpa to take care of Ankur 😆 Pushpa making face & Santoshi taking care of him & he sees who is really good to him & become possitive again & come in Team Sairya 😊.Ankur takes Dhairya food plate & eatHe says wow.Dhairya fumes.He holds Ankur's collar & says how dare you.Ankur says what I should also get food made by Santoshi chachi oops I ate your food Chahcha you go & eat outside & take chachi with you. 😆.Ankur asks Dhairya you always beat me do you only know to get angry? come on Chacha I am your only nephew show some love & care I wont bite you I promise.He makes innocent face & Dhairya gets pissed. 😆.Shirtless Ankur doing excerise Pushpa in hurry asks Santoshi to give Ankur his juice.Santoshi is going towrads his room.Dhairya sees & stops her & asks ques.Ankur comes out of his room.He listens them.What chachi you were bringing juice for me oh how sweet.He goes to Santoshi & takes his glass & drinks it.Santoshi feels awkward.Dhairya looks at Ankur's abs & gets pissed.He looks at Santoshi.He holds her hand & says lets go.Ankur smirks at them.Dhairya takes Santoshi with him. 🤣 Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
PRECAP - SO HILARIOUS WHEN DHAIRYA SAID "Aur agar beech mein Maabhi aayi toh unko bhi main keh dunga ki aap bhi bahar nikal jayiye saath mein"/And if Maabhi comes in btwn then I will tell her you also get lost with him(Ankur). 🤣 Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago
shivi808 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mujhsey koi bhi stamp paper pey likhwa lo..
I am damn sure ye saarey kaand Ki Karta dharta MADHU hogi.. 😡

Coz after getting cheated by ur own husband, one can't be like her.. As she is shown...
shivi808 thumbnail
Aur I loved Dhairya in last episode very much.. Kya chaanta jadaa tha.. 👍🏼
Ek no. scene tha bilkul... 🤣🤣

Ussey bhi zyada entertaining tha the way he silently went to Ankur and then his super chamaat... 😆

sometimes I think Ayaz ne slaps ka bdla nikala hai.. DDEJ Mein do thappad padey they actress sey.. Yahan is Ankur pey nikal Diya Tb ka gussa.. 🤣🤣

But I really wanted to hug Dhairya that time.. 😳
shivi808 thumbnail
Aur haan didu log boley toh Congratulations for new thread... 👏

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Aur yeh kya mast pic lagayi hai Rohit Khandelwal ki.Isme thoda Sahid jaise dikhta hai.Yes sach mein Mr world 2016 kya?.