Santoshi Maa - Daily Episode Discussion Thread #5 - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by oceanus85

🤣 Oh my god Symphony your imagination is too hilarious. Haha Ankur catching Dhairya.😆 I swear the real romance is between these two.🤣 What shall we call this new jodi? Anya, Arya or something else? You know Symphony after reading your post all these funny thoughts are coming to my mind.
Lets name this jodi ANKYA 😛.Oci do you remember the dance move of Dhairya in that Gulaabo song scene?Imagine both Ankur & Dhairya do same moves 😆.The real romance btwn AnkYa 😆.Oci why dont you share your imagination also? Share the most hilarious one that is coming into your mind right now.Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago
What the hell! So much drama is happening in Tripathi house but Bottodi isnt there & No Nupur in Mishra house.How many days Nupur plans to stay at her Maayka?
And where was Kaka in yest epi? Santoshi got badly hurt & they didnt show Kaka. 😡 Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago
Santoshi got released from jail but no one from Tripathi house came to meet her not even Dadi who loves Santoshi so much.
I still cant believe it that they didnt show Santoshi feel bad for Ankur's mom.They should have shown Santoshi talk to Dhairya or Kaka - Kaki that whatever happened with Ankur's mom wasnt right.Its against her character her sympathetic nature.
Originally posted by SymphonyStar

Lets name this jodi ANKYA 😛.Oci do you remember the dance move of Dhairya in that Gulaabo song scene?Imagine both Ankur & Dhairya do same moves 😆.The real romance btwn AnkYa 😆.Oci why dont you share your imagination also? Share the most hilarious one that is coming into your mind right now.

Ankya it is.😊  I do remember that scene.  Dhairya aka Ayaz was super cute in that scene. When I read your scene the scene that came to mind was Ankur carrying Dhairya cause he is hurt or something like that.  The image of that makes me laugh.😆  Could you imagine Ankur being like Chacha nothing will happen to you and Ankur is crying.  Ankur carrying our hero in his arms.😆  Dhairya all weak.  Ankur acting like a madman.😆 I love the catch and fall scene that would be funny.  I think Ankur being shirtless scene could be funny, and Dhairya looks at his own chest and feels inadequate. Other scenes could be small things like Dhairya thinks Santoshi brought him flowers but it was actually Ankur.😆  I don't mean this in a romantic way, but for fun.  Ankur being a good cook and Dhairya appreciating his cooking.  Dhairya buys Ankur a gift and Ankur excitingly hugs him.😊 Ankur lying in Kaki's lap and Dhairya feeling jealous and pouts and then both boys are lying in Kaki's lap.😆  Oh the list could go on.  Oh wait I have one last one. Santoshi, Dhairya and Ankur watching scary movie and Santoshi is not scared and Ankur and Dhairya get scared and hold each other.  Or Dhairya gets scared and grabs Ankur.  Or insect is in the room and Dhairya screams like a girl and jumps into Ankur's arms. Basically all my scenarious have Dhairya being a girl and Ankur being the hero.😊

What the hell! So much drama is happening in Tripathi house but Bottodi isnt there & No Nupur in Mishra house.How many days Nupur plans to stay at her Maayka?

They are never going to explain where Nupur went. They assume fans know she left the show and so they don't need to explain her absence.😕

And where was Kaka in yest epi? Santoshi got badly hurt & they didnt show Kaka. 😡

I know him and Kaki alternate days in which they are on.  Not sure why they don't show both of them.  It is really weird.  Remember when Kaka had disappeared for awhile and we all thought maybe he left the show?  Good that he did not because I like his and Santoshi's relationship.

I still cant believe it that they didnt show Santoshi feel bad for Ankur's mom.They should have shown Santoshi talk to Dhairya or Kaka - Kaki that whatever happened with Ankur's mom wasnt right.Its against her character her sympathetic nature.

This is just the CV's doing their magic.😕  For the convenience of the story they are making Santoshi act like this.  Otherwise it is very much against her nature.  I mean she shows sympathy to the worst people but not Ankur.  Who really did not do anything wrong. Well except lie to the police. But he was instigated against Sindoori.  At least Santoshi could see that he did it our of desperation.  I mean Dhairya has done much worse.  They basically want Ankur to be the villian so they can't have Santoshi "understanding" him.😕

Santoshi got released from jail but no one from Tripathi house came to meet her not even Dadi who loves Santoshi so much.

Again another thing CV's do.  Big things happen with Santoshi and her family never knows or visits.😕