Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: tnzila

amazing update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
eagerly waiting for ishveer confession๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ let see who will confess first๐Ÿ˜ณ

update soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hi Tnzila 
thanks for the comment 
glad you liked the update 
ya let us see their confession now 
let us see who is going to confess first

ya let me update it dear
keep reading ๐Ÿ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoshniSingh

Hii Sakshi.. ๐Ÿค—

First of all Congratulations for this new thread. ๐Ÿค—๐ŸฅณMay we get to read more and more from you. It was a pleasant and a heart warming journey till now and I truly believe it is still to go a long long way. 
Thanks for giving this ff to us as because of this story we are reliving Matsh and IshVeer. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Thank you so much for that.
Hugs to you๐Ÿค—
  Coming to the update, It's an amazing update. IshVeer are longing for each other. They want to be in each other's arms but this challenge is not letting them do that. Their dresses are perfect. I wish they confess soon that they are dieing without each other. 
Thanx for the PM
Waiting for next
Take careโค๏ธ
Congratulations once again <3

Hi Roshni 
thanks for the comment and wishes 
hmm thank for reading it dear 
its really a great journey for me too 
ya let us see how long its going to go 
happy that you are seeing MATSH  and Ishveer in my story 
hug you too 
glad you liked the update
yes Ishveer are longing for each other 
yes they want to be in each other's arms but challenge is not letting them 
happyt that you liked their dresses 
yes let us see their confession and yes they are dieing without each other 
ya let me update it dear 
take care 
thanks for the wishes 
keep reading 

๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 289
All the three cars were parked in front of Shikhar's house. The complete house was decorated with lights which gave the house a paradise look. Ranveer got down from the car were Ishani holding Raagini got down from the car. All were getting down of the car one by one.
Ranveer(seeing all got down):Let us go in..
All with a happy smiling faces started to go to the entrance of Shikhar's house. Were when they were about to enter the house itself there was a happy voice calling " Ishani". All saw who was it were it was Kanchan who was coming towards them with a happy smile. 
Ishani(with a smile holding Raagini in her hand):Aunty...how are you?
Kanchan: I am really fine but you only not at all having the thought to come to our house.
Ishani: Here after I will find time and come for sure..
Kanchan: Tk (she had a smile and joined her hands and welcomed all): Jai shree Krishna Baa, Ambaji, Kailashji, Mitheshji(she welcomed all) 
Raj Narayan too came to the entrance with a smile and welcomed them all by joining his hands. All Parekh's and Vaghela's joined their hands and were exchanging a happy smile. 
Raj Naraya(caressing Ishani's hair):How are you Ishani?
Ishani(with a smile): hmm I am fine Uncle how are you?
Raj Naryan: Haan I am too fine(seeing Raagini):She is Raagini
Kanchan(coming and pinching Raagini's cheek):Shikhar used to show her photos when you sent it to him. She is really cute. I am really happy to see you with your husband and child Ishani. 
Ishani gave a smile were Kanchan showed her hands to Raagini. 
Kanchan: Come to Dadi..
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Come on baby go..
Raagini hearing Ishani's words lovingly showed her hands to Kanchan. She took Raagini in her hands and smiled to her.
Kanchan:Tk all come in...
All of them entered the house and Kanchan and Raj Narayan showed the sofa's for them were all sat in the decorated sofa.Ranveer and Ishani sat next to each other were next to Ranveer Sharman and parul was sitting.The Sofa's were arranged in a way that all were able to see each other's face. 
Kanchan(seeing Krisha): How are you Krisha? 
Krisha:Hmm I am doing good Maa.
Raj Narayan came to them were Krisha with a smile hugged him. Raj Naryan saw Devarsh were Devarsh with a fake smile fell in his feet. Raj Naryana blessed him. 
Kanchan:Krisha at a times come to home..
Krisha: Tk Maa let me by the by where is Bhaiya?
Kanchan:he is getting ready he will come now(before she could tell)..
Shikhar wearing a white Sherwani and white pant like a smart guy was coming down in the stairs. He had a smile seeing All of them in the hall. 
Shikhar(with a charming smile): Not bad all of you are hear so early. I am so happy.(he fell in Baa's feet):bless me Baa. 
Baa blessed him and he joined his hands and welcomed all the others. 
Shikhar(seeing Nitin):Hi Sir you are too here I am so happy to see you again. I thought you would have gone back to Nagpur..
Ishani(in a instant): He will be here only here after Shikhar.
Shikhar:Oh really that's nice..
Ishani:He is my father..
Shikhar:(in a not able to get tone):Kya?
Ishani: Haan I came to know who is my real father and Its (showing Nitin):He only..
Shikhar had a happy smile were Kanchan and Raj Narayan were so happy to hear it. 
Raj Naryan:So Nice Ishani you got what all you deserve. A nice father, a perfect family with good mother in law and father in law.(Amba and Kailash had a happy smile): So happy to see you with your husband and child. 
All had a smile hearing it were Ishani smiling to them and seeing Ranveer near her with a happy smile.
Ishani: I am too uncle..
Shikhar(sitting near Ishani):Tk Guys Dance floor is getting ready and Shivanya and her father are on their way. Guests too will be starting to come now only. I want all of you to dance well and enjoy the function..
All(in a chorus):Sure..
When all were happily smiling Raagini cried being in Kanchan's hands. Ishani got up and going near her got Raagini in her hand and sat in the sofa making Raagini sit in her lap. Ishani started to make Raagini calm. All started to talk among themselves were the drinks were made ready at a corner and the function at the verge to start. All the guests started to come were Kanchan, Raj Narayan and Shikhar welcomed all of them. Shivanya with her father and some of her relatives was entering the house with a smile in her face.Shivanya was in her white Lehenga and Choli with golden designs in it.Shikhar saw her with a light smile and gave a wink to her. Shivanya smiled to him with a shyness in her face. 
Kanchan went and hugged Shivanya with a happy smile. They both looked the perfect Mother in law and daughter in law.Shivanya with Shikhar and her father came to the Parekh's and Vaghela's with a smile.Shivanya joined her hands to all and welcomed them and she got the blessings from Baa. 
Shivanya(showing her father who was perfect Accountant to all):he is my father. 
All of them gave a smile to him and he too exchanged a smile. Ishani left Raagini in the floor were the cutie pie was playing with all the known faces. As Raagini came to Nitin, Nitin with a smile took Raagini in his hand. Ishani had a smile that her daughter is wanting everyone. Raagini was cutely touching Nitin's specs with her tiny fingers. Nitin started to tell her something were Raagini was silently listening to him. Shivanya came to Ishani with a smile. 
Shivanya: Ishani you came..
Ishani(got up from the sofa): Haan Shivaya(seeing Shivanya wearing a white Choli and Lehenga with golden designs in it):you are looking so beautiful. 
Shivanya: Haan even you are looking so beautiful like a angel..
They both were smiling to each other were..
Shikhar: hello ladies..
Ishani:Shikhar now you can start the engagement know?
Shikhar: haan of course but you need to do us a favor.
Ishani(with a cute friendly face):favor? what?
Shikhar: I and Shivanya are going to exchange rings so you and Ranveer only need to give the rings to us. 
Ishani:Arrey there are so many people in your family having them we should give the rings to you. What your relatives will think?
Shikhar:More than relatives Shikhar always trust his friends so you and Ranveer only should give the rings to us(seeing Ranveer smiling to Sharman):Ranveer..
Ranveer(hearing Shikhar and seeing him): Haan Shikhar..
Shikhar:Come here..
Ranveer: Haan (he got up and came to them);Kya hua champ?
Shikhar: Nothing..big I want you and Ishani to give rings in my hand and Shivanya hand for our engagement. Ishani is hesitating..
Ranveer(with a smile): Let us do it Shikhar..
Shikhar:That is good Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Come on Ishani..
Shivanya(with a smile):Haan Ishani you both give us the rings we will be living so happily like you and Ranveer. 
Ishani(shaking her head as yes with a smile):Tk.
shikhar:Can we have a selfie?
Ranveer; Hmm sure.
Shikhar and Shivanya stood next to each other and Ishani stood near Shivanya and next to Ishani Ranveer was standing. Shikhar took his phone and held the phone in front of them were four of them were looking so pretty in their looks Shikhar clicked the photo.They four saw the photo were they had a happy smile seeing their selfie. 
Shikhar:Tk Shivanya can you come with me let me introduce you to some of my other friends?
Shivanya:Tk let me come(seeing Ishani and Ranveer):let us come Ishani and Ranveer both of you come to the stage during the engagement. 
Ranveer(giving a formal smile):Haan let us..
Shivanya giving a smile to them were Shikhar too smiled to them and started to walk were Shivanya too walked behind him. As they both were walking Shikhar brought her to corner of the hall and in a moment pulled her behind a wall and made her stand by the wall.
Shivanya:Shikhar ...what is this? you said you want me to meet your friends and then now you are..
Shikhar: hello hello nothing big I just want to know is Shivanya really ready to marry this Shikhar? 
Shivanya:(with a fun making smile):without thought of marrying you only I have come here to get engaged to you?
Shikhar: hmm okay you have come with the decision to marry me only so come on give me a kiss.
Shivanya:Not at all Mr. Shikhar mehra. Let us get engaged and then get married then let us think about it okay.(in a moment pushed him lovingly and she started to walk). 
Shikhar(realized she has pushed him and with a cute look saw Shivanya):arrey tum..
Shivanya was walking seeing him with a smile and turned her face and started to walk towards the hall. Shikhar had a smile seeing the cuteness of Shivanya and he too started to come to the hall. 
Ishani and Ranveer who were standing silent after Shikhar and Shivanya left didn't know what to talk to each other. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer making herself strong):Ranveer..
Before Ranveer could react his phone rang were both had a disturbed face. 
Ranveer(took his phone and seeing the display):Ishani its important call let me talk and come..
Ishani(shaking her head as okay):Tk..
Ranveer started to move from there and picked the call and he started to talk. Ishani came to the sofa and sat next to Parul who was having Krish in her hand and was playing with him. All were chatting to themselves with happiness. Ishani was eyeing Ranveer who was talking in the phone and she glanced on Raagini who was still now enjoying the company of Nitin. Ishani had a smile seeing her daughter close to her father. Ishani saw Ranveer were Ranveer talking in the phone and getting disturbed by the people talking was climbing the stairs.Ishani thinking for a while and seeing Raagini with Nitin got up from the sofa and came to Nitin. 
Ishani: Papa..
Nitin(managing Raagini): Haan Ishani..
Ishani: Papa please keep Raagini for some time let me come. 
Nitin(with a smile): hmm Raagini is really sweet see is listening to the stories I am telling her. Let me handle her..(before he could tell Raagini touched his mouth to tell him the story). 
Ishani had smile that Raagini is attached to Nitin and Ishani giving a head shake to Nitin started to walk in the stairs.she climbed the stairs and she came to the corridor. The complete corridor was decorated with decoration clothes. Ishani started to walk in the corridor and she was searching Ranveer. After a few minutes search she saw Ranveer at the last of the corridor. Hitting his back to the pillar and was talking in the phone. Ishani saw him with a smile were she thought about the flashback before 5 years back on this day. Ishani started to walk towards Ranveer slowly her thoughts brought the slideshow of the incident that happened 5 years back in front of her. The way Ranveer confessed his love for her keeping his hand in her head, the way her father slapped him and all his brothers beating him hard and sending him out of the house everything came in front of her were tears too came in eyes by this time. Ranveer was smiling and talking in the phone were Ishani was seeing him with complete tears in her eyes and love in her eyes.She thought how she mistrusted that Ranveer misbehaved with her sister and She thought how Ranveer came and married her, How he took care of his family forgetting all the insults they did to him. Ranveer was cutting the call and was seeing his phone's message were Ishani got the flashback of Ranveer telling that he didn't see her in a wrong motive by getting beatings from her family came to her mind in a instant this made her to run towards Ranveer. Ranveer messaging a details and turned to walk to the hall were that was the moment Ishani came to him and hugged him with full force. She held him tightly and rested her face in his chest with full love. Ranveer took time to realize what is happening right now. Ranveer was not able to understand why Ishani came here and she has hugged him this much tightly. 
Ranveer(touching her shoulders):Ishani.. Ishani kya hua?
Ishani(hugging him tightly and crying): I am sorry I am sorry Ranveer..
Ranveer(held her shoulders and brought her out of the hug):Sorry for what?
Ishani(with the same tears seeing him and again crying): sorry I never deserve you I am sorry...
Ranveer was not able to understand why she is crying and saw the corridor and finding they are at the last edge of the corridor and thinking somebody may come and in a instant held her head and brought her behind a pillar and made her stand by the pillar hitting her back. People from down too cannot see as the decoration clothes have covered the corridor so well. Ishani was crying cutely. 
Ranveer(touched her chin and raised her head):What happen to you? why are you suddenly crying?
Ishani(thinking the old incident and seeing him with tear face):I don't deserve you..
Ranveer(without getting it):what? what happen to you now? (he wiped her tears and seeing her with a smile):Tell me what happen?
Ishani(making herself okay in a low tone):Do you remember what is the day today?
Ranveer: Haan Ganesh Chathurthi.
Ishani(hit his shoulders with a childish face):Don't play today is really special to us.
Ranveer(thinking for a while): what is special today? I don't remember.
Ishani(seeing his eyes in a guilty voice): This the day My man for the first time proposed me. 
Ranveer thought about the proposal he made in front of Ganapati Bappa keeping his hand in Ishani's head had a smile in his face. 
Ranveer(with a smile): Haan Ishani today is the day I proposed you know? wow how did I forget this day?
Ishani(saw Ranveer's face that was having a happy smile and in a doubtful tone):how you are able to smile Ranveer?
Ranveer(without getting her):Ishani its the first day I proposed you. Its been 5 years wow I cannot believe it. 5 years back this day I told my Ishani that I am in love with her..
Ishani(held his cheek and turned him to her): This is the day we sent you out of our house with your family. This is the day I gave pain to you remembering this day you are able to smile?
Ranveer(in a normal tone):Ishani haan that was a painful thing only but today I am so happy for it you want to know why?
Ishani shook her head as yes..
Ranveer:(held her shoulders with a smile): On that day I was really hurt as you all without understanding me sent me out. I was really scolding myself for having a blind love. Till two years I was having that anger in me that the girl who I loved didn't understand me. But when I saw you again after 2 years I fell for you. Today I am so happy that My Ishani came to know that pain.That two years I didn't forget that day Ishani but see now I have completely forgot that day(shaking his head as no):today there is no pain for me because now I have my Ishani to make me smile.(he smiled to her). for this only you were crying?
Ishani:I felt guilty.
Ranveer:No need to feel guilty and all. Now we are husband and wife and we are good friends. We are having a daughter our life is so happy. Don't worry we will be together forever. (he touched her cheek with a smile):Let me tell you that Ranveer's love will be always increasing on you only. What ever you do to me I will bear it Ishani. I loved you,loving you and will love you forever.(seeing her eyes): you can not even think how much I love you Ishani that much love is within this Ranveer for you. For you I will leave this whole world but will never give you for in exchange of anything. 
Ishani saw his eyes with a smile were Ranveer too saw her with a eyes full of emotions.They wanted each other badly was seen by each other in each other's eyes. Ranveer was about to hug her were that was the moment they heard a voice in Mike "Hello Ladies and gentlemen".
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Ishani I think engagement has started you go first let me come behind you. 
Ishani:But Ranveer..
Ranveer:Go Ishani they will search for you let us talk later..
Ishani(shaking her head as okay);Tk..
Ishani started to walk in the corridor were Ranveer saw the exposed back of Ishani and had a smile.Ishani got down the stairs and she came and joined the function. Nitin brought Raagini who was showing her hands to Ishani as soon as she saw her. Ishani got Raagini with a smile were Raj Naryan was giving a speech to the guest. Ranveer came down and stood next to Ishani were both exchanged a smile. 
To be continued๐Ÿ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 290
Raj Narayan speaking with a happy smile in the mike were Kanchan was standing next to him with a smile. 
Raj Narayan(in mike):We are really blessed to have our Son Shikhar Mehra. He has always made us a proud parents.
Shikhar had a smile hearing it were Shivanya too smiled to him. 
Raj Naryan:Today we are happy to make our son get engaged to a beautiful girl. We are bringing her to this house as a daughter. We are happy to have our daughter Shivanya. Come on Shikhar and Shivanya to the stage and occupy the special seats for you. Shivanya came to the stage were Kanchan made her to sit in the sofa Shikhar came with a smile and sat next to her. The photographer was clicking the pics of both Shikhar and Shivanya. Both had a smile of happiness. Ishani was so happy to see Shikhar in this stage of his life. 
Ishani(showing Shikhar and Shivanya to Raagini):See Shikhar Uncle and Shivanya Aunt.
Raagini(seeing only Ishani and touched her cheek): Mama...
Ishani;(with a smile):Mama is with you only but you should see other's face also okay. (she made Raagini see Shikhar and Shivanya by turning her) see they are so good know?
Raagini(smiling cutely seeing the couple and smiled to Ishani): uhhh
Ishani smiled back to Raagini..
Raj Naryan and Shivanya's father hugged each other and they confirmed the both family's relationship. All clapped their hands as soon as they hugged each other. 
Raj Narayan(again in the mike):Come guys all of the couple dance in front of the couple and cheer them for their new life. 
All had a happy smile and all seated back in the sofa's.The Dance floor lights were turned on and all people's eyes went to the dance floor. The first pair was Manas and Disha were all gave a clap they started to dance on the song of Lahu munh lag gaya from Ram Leela. All were so happy in seeing the dance and when they finished their dance all clapped so well. They too thanked the guest and came back to their seats. Sharman took Krish from Parul and gave him to Disha and saw Parul with a smile. 
Sharman:Come let us dance..
Parul:haan
Sharman and Parul came to the dance floor were all clapped their hands with full happiness. They both started to dance so romantically for Tujh mein rab dikhta hai from Rab ne bana di jodi. Their dance was showing to all that both are happy with each other. Laxmi was having happy smile in her face seeing her daughter happy life. 
Ranveer(seeing Sharman and Parul dance seeing Ishani in a low tone): your selection for Parul is really nice. They both have fallen in love with each other.
Ishani: hmmm they both look so compatible. I think they have got to know each other well.
Ranveer(smiled to her): hmm tk come let us dance..
Ishani:(showing Raagini in her lap):Raagini is there don't want. 
Ranveer(seeing Amba):Maa have Raagini with you for a while. 
Amba(with a smile): you and Ishani are going to dance?
Ranveer: Haan Maa. 
Amba:Ishani leave Raagini down let her come to me(seeing Raagini):come to Dadi..
Ishani(seeing Raagini);go be Dadi dear please don't run anywhere for sometime okay.
Raagini: hmm
Ishani left Raagini down in the floor were the cutie pie lovingly walked and went to Amba. Ranveer got up and went to the DJ and said an song to DJ he shook his head as okay. Sharman and Parul dance was over were all clapped their hands with complete happiness. Ranveer signed Ishani to come to the dance floor were she came to Dance floor and Ranveer too joined her. All clapped so well seeing Ishveer on the stage. They looked so good in blue and pink combination. They both were in the lime light.
Ranveer(stood with a smiled and cutely started to shake him lips to the song played by DJ): tainu itna main pyaar karaan
ik pal vich sau baar karaan
tu jaave je mainu chhaD ke
maut da intezaar karaan(he smiled to Ishani were she too smiled to him and Ranveer gave his hand to her and pulled her close to him with a smile):
ke tere liye duniya chhoD di hai(he lovingly started to dance with her were she too coordinated his dance)
tujhpe hi saans aake ruke
main tujhko kitna chaahata hoon(he hit his head with her head and shook his head as no cutely)
ye tu kabhi soch na sake(he held her so cutely and started to dance their passionate dance):
kuchh bhi nahi hai ye jahaan
tu hai to hai is mein zindagi
ab mujhko jaana hai kahaan
ke tu hi safar hai aakhiri
Ishani(with a smile held Ranveer from his back): ke tere bina jeena mumkin nahin
na dena kabhi mujhko tu faasley(coming in front and dancing cutely and turning to Ranveer and pinching his cheek):main tujhko kitna chaahati hoon(shaking her head as no with a cuteness)
ye tu kabhi soch na sake
Ranveer(giving her a charming smile): tere liye duniya chhoD di hai
tujhpe hi saans aake ruke
main tujhko kitna chahta hoon
ye tu kabhi soch na sake(stood near her hitting his shoulder with his shoulders).
Both Ranveer and Ishani smiled hitting their shoulders with a smile to each other.Raagini smiled seeing her Mama Papa being in Amba's hands. All the people loved the romantic dance of the lovely couple.Ishani and Ranveer thanked the guest and came back to the sofa. 
Raj Naryana(came to the stage):Now its time to Exchange the rings for the couple. 
All clapped once again were all surrounded the stage and Kanchan came and gave the rings plates to Ranveer and Ishani.
Kanchan:Shikhar wanted you both to give the rings to them. I am so happy they will also be a lovely couple like you. Go and give the rings to them. 
Ishani(with a smile);Tk Aunty.
Ranveer and Ishani with the rings plates in their hands came to the stage and Ranveer came and stood behind Shikhar were Ishani stood behind Shivanya giving a smile to her. Ranveer gave the ring to Shikhar he got it with  a smile from Ranveer and asked Shivanya's hand were Shivanya gave her hand in Shikhar's hand. Shikhar made Shivanya to wear the ring and Ishani gave the ring to Shivanya and Shivanya seeing Shikhar's eyes were Shikhar showed his hand to her and Shivanya made Shikhar wear the ring. All of them clapped the hands. 
Raj Naryan(took the mike):All of you enjoy the party and have the drink. 
All guys stood at a place were Shikhar, Ranveer, Sharman, Devarsh, Pratik were having a chat. Ishani, Shivanya, Amba, Baa, Disha, Laxmi, Parul were smiling seeing Krish and Raagini's naughtiness. As all were happily chatting Ishani saw Ranveer who was smiling and talking.
Sharman:Come on Shikhar from today try to tell sorry without doing any wrong. 
Shikhar(smiling to him):What without doing wrong why should I tell sorry?
Sharman: Haan If we get married means like that only(seeing Ranveer): Hain na Ranveer..
Ranveer:(with a managing smile):kind of..
Raagini showed her hands to Ishani and Ishani took Raagini in her hands and made the cutie pie smile. 
Raagini(cutely seeing Ranveer some distance from them showing Ranveer and turning to Ishani): Papa...
Ishani:Want to go to Papa?
Raagini(cutely): hmmm
Ishani with a smile started to walk holding Raagini in her hand were that was the moment Bearer brought the drinks to the men's gang. All were taking the drinks in their hands when the bearer showed the drinks to Ranveer. 
Ranveer:(without taking the drink giving a smile to bearer):Get me some cool drink. 
Bearer:ji sir.(he started to move). 
As the bearer moved from there Ishani too heard the conversation of Ranveer with the bearer. 
Shikhar:Ranveer why you don't want drink?
Ranveer(with a smile):Today I am in a mood to drink. That's it. 
Shikhar: hmm tk tk ..
Ishani(came to Ranveer with a smile):Ranveer..
Ranveer(turning to her):Haan(Raagni showed her hands to Ranveer were he took Raagini in his hand):Baby be with Papa..
Raagini shook her head as okay. 
Ishani:Keep her with you Ranveer..
Ranveer: Tk Ishani..
Ishani started to move were Ranveer saw the men around him and showing each one to Raagini. All were playing to Raagini. Bearer came and gave cool drinks to Ranveer. Ranveer took it and started to have. Raagini saw the cool drink and was about to sip it. 
Ranveer;Baby wait let me ask Mama can I give the cool drink or not?(seeing all):Ek minute guys.
All shook their head as yes and Ranveer started to walk managing Raagini by stopping from drinking the cool drink. 
Ranveer(standing some distance from ladies crowd):Ishani..
Ishani(hearing Ranveer;s voice and came to him);What happen?
Ranveer:She is trying to drink cool drink can I give her?
Ishani(got the cool drink from Ranveer and showed it to Raagini);Just a sip okay Baby..
Raagini: hmm(as Ishani gave with her little mouth Raagini sipped it and in a joy):mama...
Ishani(with a smile):enough baby(gave it to Ranveer):Drink it fast.
Ranveer: hmm tk(he drank it quickly and seeing Raagini): that is it..
Raagini smiled seeing Ranveer drank quickly. 
Ishani(in a low tone);Ranveer..
Ranveer: hmm(kept the glass as the bearer came with plate).
Ishani:why you didn't drink today?
Ranveer:wo..
Before he could tell Raj Narayan held the mike and spoke in it. 
Raj Naryan: Now at last let us enjoy a dance of all the couple having the engagement couple in middle. Enjoy the dance floor..
All with a happy smile finishing the drink came to their partners and was starting to go to the dance floor. 
Ranveer(seeing Raagini): Be with Dadi baby let Mama and Papa dance and come..
Ishani:Its okay Ranveer we danced know enough.
Ranveer:No Ishani let us finish it well. 
Ishani: Nahi Raagini won't be(before she could tell).
Amba(came to them);Ishani,Ranveer go and dance and come(seeing Raagini):Come Raagini..
Raagini held Ranveer well and was not ready to come.
Amba(with a smile):you won't come to Dadi..come know?(she gave a pleasing smile to Raagini).
Raagini(seeing Amba's face smiled):Dadi..
Amba with a smile took Raagini in her hand and started to go and sit in a sofa. Ranveer saw Ishani and signed her to come with him. Ishani too smiled and started to come with him. They came to the dance floor were Shikhar and Shivanya were in middle and Sharman, Parul, Disha,Manas, Devarsh, Krish and Ranveer and Ishani stood around them. The lights were turned off and dim lights were started to glow and there was light music played were the couple held each other hands and were moving to the Rhythm of the music and were falling for each other with love. Ranveer and Ishani were moving to the Rhythm lovely and were seeing each others eyes. 
Ranveer(dancing and in a low tone):What Ishani want to know why I didn't drink?
Ishani(in a low tone);hmm why you didn't drink?
Ranveer(with a smile):you know why I always drink?
Ishani:Why?
Ranveer:When you are not with me or when I am not able to get you for me only I used to drink. Like that only I got drinking habit. Now I have Ishani with me then there is no need to drink know?
Ishani(with a smile):Its good only you didn't drink today. 
Ranveer(rotating Ishani holding her hand and brought her back to him):What is good in that I didn't drink today?
Ishani:you will get to know it...(with a smile): Ranveer you are not forgetting the challenge. (she had a cute puppy face).
Ranveer(with a smile pulling her close to him and dancing):Tell me should I forget the challenge?
Ishani:you are having so much ego not at all coming to me.
Ranveer:Only I am having ego you are not having ego? you are too not ready to give up the challenge know?
Ishani:(seeing him with a shyness):Let me give up.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani giving up): Nahi nahi let me give up..
Ishani: Nahi me only..
Ranveer;Tk both of give you come on allow this Ranveer to romance you.
Ishani(with a smile): Romance me Ranveer..
Ranveer:(with a smile):Wow what is that magic that happened to my Ishani? she never give up that easily but today what happened?
Ishani:(with a emotional face):Five years back I hurt you so much so today again I don't want you to get hurt. 
Ranveer:Tk thank you for not hurting me. But today is our anniversary I proposed you long back now today I want I love you from you know? Tell me..
Ishani(had a shyness): Nahi abhi nahi..
Ranveer:Arrey(before he could tell).
The light were turned on and all clapped their hands and finally Raj Naryan thanked all who came to the party and finally requested all to have the dinner. 
Ranveer and Ishani came down were the cutie pie came to Ishani with a smile. 
Ranveer:Ishani ek selfie..
Ishani: haan .
Ishani held Raagini in her hands and Ranveer held his phone and clicked a selfie. Ranveer got Raagini and kept her in his hand and clicked a selfie with his daughter. Ishani had Raagini and Ranveer again clicked a pic of Raagini and Ishani. Finally all  had their dinner. 
Shikhar(seeing all):Marriage will be by next month second week so only 20 days more so I want all of you to come and join the marriage. 
Baa: Haan Shikhar sure..
Finally all started to move by waving good bye to Shikhar and Shivanya. Ranveer got back to his car and all the other went back to the other two car and all started to move towards RV mansion.
To be continued ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Both the updates were extremely amazing dear loved it totally and the moment of ishveer was awesome finally ishani confessed how much she regret that day and how much she loves ranveer and ranveer also
And ragini is so sweet she want to look only at her mom she is really amazing dear
Finally both gave up the challenge and ishveer are now back to romance but what it is ishani planning something special for ranveer on the way
That's great dear you updated two episodes in a day you are reallytaking a lot of effort just to give us a good story
Looking forward to their romance
And please make it sizzling
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next
Also a thank you for updatingit daily and so awesome episodes every time
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
So nice of shikar shivanya to give so much of imp 2 friendship so they want ishveer 2 give them d engagement rings.shikar wants kiss from shivanya.naughty.loved their scene.ishani apologizing 2 ranveer n his reply was d best.he doesnt even remember that day as he has ishani now.since she is with him he doesnt need drinks too.now ishveer fighting over who shud give up d challenge.so cute like kids.ishveer dance n song was beautiful.
Sharman n parul dancing 2gether was nice.happy 2 c sharman alive here.
Did manas accept Disha in ur ff?
Edited by jasminerahul - 7 years ago
RoshniSingh thumbnail
Hii Sakshi
  Two updates back to back and both were amazing.. I was smiling till the end. So finally IshVeer gave up together. 
     Ishani is still carrying that guilt but our Ranveer forgot that day. That's why we love him so much. He forgave everyone no matter how rude and cruel they were with him and his family.๐Ÿ˜Š  That's why Ishani too love him like anything. 
     And their love, no matter what's going on around them, they are always lost in each other. โค๏ธ
   And the song you selected for IshVeer, "tenu itna main pyar karan" , I'm very emotionally attached to this song. Whenever and wherever I listen this song, tears come automatically in my eyes. And being their fan you can understand why it happens everytime..
  This was the last song they played when IshVeer were hugging each other and Matsh was ending๐Ÿ˜ญ and ShaDhika too were crying hugging each other tightly. Those memories are still fresh in my mind. That's why I avoid listening to this song. But yes, you used it and it gave me a different kind of feeling. 
Finally Shikhar got engaged. I totally loved all the descriptions of this ceremony and Ragini, she is a darling always <3
 Thanks for PM 
Waiting for next
Take careโค๏ธ
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi dii...
2 amazing chapters ๐Ÿ˜›
Shikar and shivanya scenes are so cute...
Finally ishani confess her regret and love.
They both give up the challenge. It's so niz...
Sharman and parul are so lovely in your ff... ๐Ÿ˜Š
All dance was sweet. Ranveer didn't want drink when he have ishani. Its so lovely to hear... Ragini is so cute. She will be near with her parents whoever and whenever she loves...
๐Ÿ˜ณ
What Ishani is planning for ranveer on the way.. Some surprise coming up for him ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Shikar and shivanya marriage will take place soon. So adorable they are... ๐Ÿ˜†
Waiting for next dr. Keep rocking ๐Ÿ˜‰
Keep smiling... Take care ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Hai sakshi I was  not able to reply for last 2 episodes so for that sorry ๐Ÿ˜ญ I read the last 3 episodes all the episodes was awesome shikars engagement party dancing ishveer very cute๐Ÿ˜ณ they both gave up their challenge very happy next waiting for ishani's surprise to be revealed raagini is very cute yaar๐Ÿ˜ณ
 I can't stay away from reading your ff I feel very happy after reading your updates . โญ๏ธ waiting for your next update bye .                                                                                                                                                          the blue and pink combination of ishveer they are very adorable!!
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Both episode are beautifullI
Ishveer dance was fabulous
Shikar engagemet goes so good
Every one enjoy it
Raghni is so cute
She spent time with Her Nana
Raghni make every one Happy
Both ishani and Ranveer give up at same time