Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
HII SAKSHI,
CONGRATULATION Dr..πŸ‘πŸΌ FOR 5TH THREAD πŸ₯³ its very beautiful nd wonderful journey with u nd this ff...i hvn't any word to say that wat u give us A perfect story..
U fullfill our all wishes here..
I again say that i wish u made more thread i know u can bcz i belive u πŸ‘πŸΌ
Keep writing dr...nd cloth selection is awesoo.. 😳
So beautiful update dr..Poor ishani she hasnt got a chance to tell ranveer that how much she miss her love her want to be romance with him..nd also ranveer thinking same..lets see wat hpnd nxt
Edited by lifesobeautiful - 7 years ago
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi congratulations''  for your new thread. 
Thank you so much for giving such a lovely story of ishveer'
Costumes of ishveer and cutie pie' were soon good loved the way ishu planned for confession.
Have read many ff about ishveer 'but am addicted 'towards your story. Just loving it each and every day. 
Keep update sakshi darling thank you so much once again. ...waiting for updates
Love you sakshi. ...'''

Hafsa789 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi Many Many congratulations for 5 th thread
U very well written your FF
I read many FF
But i m passionate about your FF
It makes feel like im watching MATSH
Stay blessed
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Congratulations my dear sissy...u have reached a new thread of #5...GOD bless u with all HIS kindness so that u can keep urself going like this...we r with u & will always be...a big, bigger, biggest thanks to u for giving us such a precious forum...waiting for new episode in thread #5... B safe & healthy
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
i luv the way u always give the pics of the actors in the costumes u want in ur update.usually when writers give the pics of the costumes they put the pics of some other ppl in some costumes.but u r using the same actor's pics 2 show d costumes.nice costumes 4 the engagement func.ranveer coming close 2 ishani n ishani moving backward thinking that he is going 2 get intimate n ranveer taking d ph was so cute.ishani's reaction whether he came close only 4 this was so cute.ishani cant wait 2 confess her luv on the day ranveer confessed his luv 2 her yrs back.so nice that she remembers that without keeping d insult in his mind he took care of her n her family.best part is ranveer thinking that like other husbands he is not longing 4 luv making but her closeness..a cute hug.it shows how pure his luv is.as usual liking ishani ragini scenes.this disha thinks that ragini shudnt have born as she made ishveer relation stronger..how cud she stoop so low 2 think like that...
whats happening with manas,parul n disha...i've no clear idea abt their track
Mayashelly thumbnail
Hy sakshi dhi...
Congrats for the new thread...
Really you are making a lovable work by making our Ishveer alive...
Love you so much for that dr... πŸ‘
And the epi is so niz...
Ishu haven't got chance to confess ranveer.. He moving close and making fun of her is cute and lovely ...
Now ranveer too thinking the same to give up...
Now shikar and shivanya engagement... Hope there will be more lovely so scenes...
Waiting for Ishu's confession dr πŸ˜›
Keep smiling πŸ˜‰ 😊
Take care 😳
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
amazing updateπŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
eagerly waiting for ishveer confession😳😳 let see who will confess first😳

update soonπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
RoshniSingh thumbnail
Hii Sakshi.. πŸ€—
   First of all Congratulations for this new thread. πŸ€—πŸ₯³May we get to read more and more from you. It was a pleasant and a heart warming journey till now and I truly believe it is still to go a long long way. 
Thanks for giving this ff to us as because of this story we are reliving Matsh and IshVeer. πŸ˜³ Thank you so much for that.
Hugs to youπŸ€—
  Coming to the update, It's an amazing update. IshVeer are longing for each other. They want to be in each other's arms but this challenge is not letting them do that. Their dresses are perfect. I wish they confess soon that they are dieing without each other. 
Thanx for the PM
Waiting for next
Take care❀️
Congratulations once again <3

Edited by RoshniSingh - 7 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandhini1020

Hai sakshi happy for your new thread I wish you a very happy beginning for your episodes! keep writing!!

Hi Nandhini 
thanks for the wishes and support
yes its really a happy beginning for me dear 
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mafaaza12

Ohhh #5th thread πŸ‘

Keep gng girl β­οΈ

Hi Mafaaza 
thanks for the wishes