SS. Ae dil hain mushkil - Page 6

Posted: 7 years ago
Last chapter

Ragini came out wearing a tiny black dress. Nachiket got up from the bed at once.

N - i didnt buy this. 

R - i know. I did. What you bought is inside.

Nachiket smiled and walked up to her. 

N - you look very pretty

R - i thought you would say sexy

Ragini frowned. 

N - ok. Correction. You look sexy. I got you something 

Nachiket got her her gift

R - a book

N - its not any book. Its the book i wrote over the last six months. Has all my feelings. Also agham and ranbirs mischief. 

R - thank you so much

Ragini sat and read a few pages.

R - they were a handful. 

N - still are

R - we were both equally sad

N - now equally happy. 

R - i feel like having dessert. Something with brownies and ice cream

N - won't be long. Let me order

Nachiket ordered sizzling brownies with ice cream. He also asked for extra chocolate sauce. An entire bottle as Ragini loved it. Ragini ate most of the dessert.

R - that was amazing. You didn't have much

N - i have you as my dessert. 

Ragini blushed and looked away.

18+

Nachiket put Ragini on his lap with her legs across his waist. She could feel him full aroused. She kept looking away from his intense gaze.

N - i will take it very slow tonight. Why are you so shy? We have 4 kids.

R - its just a new feeling. But its nice

Nachiket smiled and began kissing her. He pulled down zip of her dress seductively. And pulled her dress off in one swift move leaving her in a lacy black bra and thongs. 

R - i wear an expensive dress and you get rid of it like that

N - go shopping tomorrow and buy only such dresses

R - i could wear them everyday to work here. Lets not go back

N - we can stay and you can work but only full trouser suits to work 

R - how boring. 

Ragini was still blabbering while nachiket was kissing her neck and chest above her bra. She stopped talking and bit his ear.

N - ouch

R - sorry

Ragini giggled while Nachiket resumed his assault on her upper body. She was guiding him with her hand in his hair. She threw his shirt off. Nachiket opened the strap of her bra. He blindfolded ragini and peeled of her bra while he was still kissing her. He broke the kiss and laid her on the bed. He took the chocolate sauce and put it on her breasts. Ragini was surprised. She then felt nachiket latch on to her breasts and suck all the sauce. The entire feeling was driving her crazy. 

He then pulled off her panty and spread her legs. He poured all the remaining sauce on her core. He pushed his middle finger inside her which made her squeal. He began fingering her with increased force and added another finger. Ragini reached for her blindfold but he held her hands above her head. Soon Ragini had her first orgasm. 

N - don't remove the blindfold. Hold on and let me enjoy you

He removed his fingers and began kissing and nibbling her core. Ragini was loosing her patience. He entered her with his tongue and licked of the sauce. Ragini came again and lay all sweaty and exhausted on the bed.

R - stop please. This is too intense

N - no. I still haven't made love to you

Saying that he entered her with a strong and deep thrust. Ragini jumped up and fell back on the bed. He stayed still for a bit and then began moving slowly inside her. He slowly increased his pace and they both climaxed together. Nachiket pulled out from her and lay beside her. He took off the blindfold. Ragini was breathing heavily with her eyes shut. 

He got up and went to the bathroom and prepared the bath tub. He carried her to the tub and made love to her there as well. They had a shower and came out. He changed the sheets and laid her down. Ragini was exhausted and fell asleep instantly. 

They got up next day at noon when the phone rang. Aarav wanted to speak to Ragini. Ragini spoke to him and gave the phone to Nachiket.

N - beta we will be back tomorrow. Go and play now

He cut the call and hugged Ragini.

R - what was that last night

N - you didn't enjoy it

R - i did but...

N - shhh...this is just the start. This time around i plan to consciously spice up our love life. Don't worry i will continue to use protection. 

R - four kids are enough. 

N - more than enough. What do you want to do today? 

R - i want to try some water sports

N - lets have some brunch and go. Then i want to go clubbing at night. 

R - done. 

Nachiket got out of bed. 

R - listen

N - yes

R - i love you

N - love you too!
Edited by mangalorian - 7 years ago
Ok need to catch my breath that was hot ☺️☺️☺️
Thanks for this short and sweet story.
If only they had both taken the steps then their lives would have been so much better. Sigh!

This was a pleasant read, and thank you for writing the story.
kindly proceed the story until Suhani is back to them legally and she accepting her completely. 
Though Neil Ragini r separated when it came 2 kids they stayed 2gether though only as parents.loved it.loved neil caring 4 ragini n trying 2 get closer 2 her.he told her that he will prove himself innocent n ragini saying that she is praying 4 that was such a sweet scene.neil understanding how difficult was 4 her 2 financially support her kids n he deciding 2 help her was nice.finally he cleared d mu but unexpec ragini was angry with him 4 hiding d truth.was feeling sad abt d fight.but loved the anger melting n ragini asking him 2 make luv 2 her tho they r not a couple now.so sweet that they got married.last scene was passionate.chocolate sauce part was unique n hot.last scene of confession was romantic n sweet