Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: zajedno

what is this nonsense. The first was to Mishal that game and now plays Sanjeda. What nonsense ... I do not say

I was just as puzzled, Zaj! ðŸ˜†  We were hoping for Mishal's comeback and got news of Sanjeeda's instead. ðŸ˜†  I'm happy for Sanjeeda and I hope her show does well. ðŸ˜Š
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nuttyme

Hi dazz...

Definitely this story isn't worth for mishalz caliber. May be its a gud story ... But I don't want mishal to be I a two heroine story where the hero takes a back seat... And to be honest if th ph is going with Siddharth Shukla... I am sorry I am not angry fan of his acting. 

Even today while watching more rang do Lal on rishtey... I just cudnt stop admiring this guy... He is too awesome. 
I d really like him to come back with an awesome love story...something like honour killing genre... Where the couple fight it out with the parents...  mishal will just be too too awesome in such role... !!!!!

True, Nutty!  It might be a good story, but the idea's already been explored and he'd have to share screen space with two other leads.  I don't want him to ever be in a two-heroine project again.  When Mishal's contract was up for renewal after the leap, I remember him getting five minutes of screen time each episode.  This show's bound to focus more on both female leads because of the nature of the show.  I'm eager to watch him in anything Nutty, as long as it's a love story.  I love watching him romance.  It used to be the highlight of my day. 
pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I too want him to come back with a beautiful love story...but the leading lady should not b a married woman or less than 20😆😆 just my pov😃😆😆
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl82

I too want him to come back with a beautiful love story...but the leading lady should not b a married woman or less than 20😆😆 just my pov😃😆😆

Pearl, I can't wait for him to make his comeback! ðŸ˜ƒ  I think he has stronger chemistry with actresses that aren't married or committed.  Eisha and Mishal worked wonders together, but that may not always be the case with other young actresses.  I think Eisha should be exclusive to Mishal's as his only young co-actress. ðŸ˜‰