Sanjeeda Shaikh in Sangharsh!

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/sanjeeda-sheikh-and-not-tina-dutta-bags-the-lead-role-in-sangharsh-with-jasmine-bhasin-and-siddharth-shukla/
A bit ironic.  They were considering Mishal and finalized Sanjeeda.  Renumeration issues on Mishal's behalf have been cited once again.  I actually don't believe the article.  I think I'll stick to Raj Bhaddan's tweet instead.
I have nothing against Sanjeeda.  I just couldn't connect to her as Dhani.  Good for her that she was able to bag another project right after Ishq.  I'm sure her fans are happy. πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks dazz...for sharing this article and especially for posting very oftenπŸ˜ƒ...I too don't believe the gossip regarding MR...I think he deserves a better story than THIS...but missing him onscreen...I wish he comes back soon so that we can meet and chat soon regarding him and his showπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl82

Thanks dazz...for sharing this article and especially for posting very oftenπŸ˜ƒ...I too don't believe the gossip regarding MR...I think he deserves a better story than THIS...but missing him onscreen...I wish he comes back soon so that we can meet and chat soon regarding him and his showπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

You're welcome, Pearl! πŸ€—  I don't understand the negativity towards MR in the media? πŸ˜•  I agree, the concept of the show has become redundant.  I wouldn't want MR to return with a concept that's already been explored.  I'm sure his next show will be worth the wait. πŸ˜‰
Edited by ~DaZZ|ing~ - 7 years ago
BBSS11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
haha ..its too funny
Mishal out and SS in 😊
I wish MR cum back soon with a great role and with good PH
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sura123

haha ..its too funny
Mishal out and SS in 😊
I wish MR cum back soon with a great role and with good PH

I had the same reaction, Sura!  Who would've thought? πŸ˜†  I hope our pleas are getting to him somehow. πŸ˜Š
Magnolia2 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi Dazz😊
Thanks dear for keeping us updated.
What a rigmarole this is!And Mishal seems to be Controversy's favourite child...For the media the hot topic for a couple of months now as far as he is concerned has been his remuneration!
His leading ladies seem to have lady luck on their side in so far as bagging future projects.Good luck to SS
But I believe that something infinitely better and bigger is waiting for MR .😊
He deserves better than the best and I hope he gets a dream projectworth his calibre with a sensible PH soon and blows us off our feet with his mindblowing presence on screen!
zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
what is this nonsense. The first was to Mishal that game and now plays Sanjeda. What nonsense ... I do not say
host thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Iam very happy for Sanjeeda,this has nothing to do with mishal's presence as a luck or anything, Sanjee is an established actress herself just like Mishal, All the best to her
Nuttyme thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi dazz...
Definitely this story isn't worth for mishalz caliber. May be its a gud story ... But I don't want mishal to be I a two heroine story where the hero takes a back seat... And to be honest if th ph is going with Siddharth Shukla... I am sorry I am not angry fan of his acting. 

Even today while watching more rang do Lal on rishtey... I just cudnt stop admiring this guy... He is too awesome. 
I d really like him to come back with an awesome love story...something like honour killing genre... Where the couple fight it out with the parents...  mishal will just be too too awesome in such role... !!!!!
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magnolia2

Hi Dazz😊

Thanks dear for keeping us updated.
What a rigmarole this is!And Mishal seems to be Controversy's favourite child...For the media the hot topic for a couple of months now as far as he is concerned has been his remuneration!
His leading ladies seem to have lady luck on their side in so far as bagging future projects.Good luck to SS
But I believe that something infinitely better and bigger is waiting for MR .😊
He deserves better than the best and I hope he gets a dream projectworth his calibre with a sensible PH soon and blows us off our feet with his mindblowing presence on screen!

Mag, I really do hope your wishes come true for Mishal and all of his fans! πŸ€—  I'm actually annoyed by the media's attitude towards him. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  They always have some sort of negativity to point towards him.  Honestly, his renumeration is his own personal business.  He had the herculean task of carrying Ishq on his shoulders, so he's entitled to whatever salary he has in mind.  Eisha and Sanjeeda sure have been lucky.  Eisha's doing well on ETR2 and I hope Sanjeeda's new show works out for her too.