A case of accidental good looks- Fawad Khan? - Page 9

Poll

Do you agree with Fawad that he is not good-looking?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
hmm fawad accidentally handsome. beauty is subjective. i think most actors are accidentally handsome/beautiful coz their true beauty lies in their acting, their eye, their lips, their voice etc. its the same for fawad as well. i think some would agree that srk isn't the best looking star bt his acting and charisma makes him drool worthy and loveable to some. i think its the same for fawad. i also think that this applies to most of the actors of this generation as well be it ranbir, veer, arjun, varun they not conventionally handsome. the only actor who could be said to be universally accepted as handsome is sid and aditya bt both are bores of and on screen they accidentally handsome lolEdited by sandiab - 7 years ago
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

Rajeev does not have even an iota of his charm, looks or acting skills. I always found him bland as Sujal.

P.S. Can the comparison with flop TV stars stop please since Fawad is already more successful in Bwood than all of them. He debuted as a lead opposite Sonam and his next film is opp Kat. He also has DP running behind him. The two reigning queens of Bwood want a piece of him, suffice to say he has arrived in Bwood.

Rajeev has all the charm just like Fawad and also Rajeev is not a flop TV star at all. He is a great actor and can do all kinds of masala flicks but he chooses not to or rather it does not work when he chooses to. So he is into off beat cinema but still very famous. 
Beauty is subjective and to me since childhood Rajeev was the most handsome man on earth and now it is Fawad as well. 

There is no need to compare two of them to show who is superior or better. 
Edited by -Piku- - 7 years ago