Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: I-Am-Beholder

I used to read many post (or review) after an episode in my previous 4um(s) but also under some diffrent topics...but here m seeing, u guyz posts ur review only in this thrd...&...m new in this(zindagi) 4um, tht's y, qusn poochh liya 😊

actually zindagi forum represents all the series/shows telecasted on zindagi channel unlike other forum which belongs to only one show of a channel. so here mostly shows have one tread for discussions.but you can post a topic separately if you wish, there is no restriction.
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DefLeppard

Q: Do you think Kerim's love at first sight confession add the USP to his CV?
Cuz she had rejected his other certifications.
*singing...that dont impress much.So you think you are Brad Pitt.uh?*

dummy you gotta believe that kerem's love was at first sight..even FG has to believe it..Actually engine's eyes made that scene so genuine ..this actor made us to realise what is mean by love at first sight ..
Infact throughout the series he looked so handsome in it..
As you referred now his hair looks like naradh muni ki wig 🤣
But in that love first sight wala scene me his hair was wavy..they looked much beautiful that time 
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Question pe Question likhi jaarahi hoon, lekin Answer nahin mili my Lord...mili toh sirf Likes. No answer.

Jab yeh dhai page ke dummy notes DT log padte hai, toh "crack" ho jaate hai!!
Lol*rofl
*just for kicks*Edited by DefLeppard - 7 years ago
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
BTW I was wondering if Munir and Mukaddes happen to meet now, would they ask about their bruised faces to each other and that too at the same time? 😆

"I was beaten up by my ex-boyfriend because of my desperate attitude."

"I was beaten up by my ex-girlfriend's son for using and dumping his mother... And previously I was thrashed by my supposedly girlfriend's supposedly boyfriend!"

🤣 🤣

@Vidya- And dummy takes Sunny Deol avatar 😆 
Eirene thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
New promo of Kerim Fatmagul filing complaint against rape is so goosebumps inducing. This kickstarts her fight for justice. 

I think Kerim by doing this is incriminating himself too, as abetting a crime is a crime too and he could get jail time for it too. I think that's why in the promo we see Fatamgul hesitating in giving her response to the prosecutor...that's why we see tears falling down her cheeks as she says yes after Karim encourages her to do so. She is fearing for him. She is fearing him being sentenced too
Edited by PinkPanthar - 7 years ago
Eirene thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya0906

Woww what an episode it was today!!!!!!!  

I guess many must've had moist eyes while watching FG's breakdown in front of Kerim..at least I cried 😳  And finally Kerim's assurance that he will never ever leave her alone calms her down.  It was the most beautiful scene up until now.  One step forward by both of them towards the future 👍🏼

@Bold Oh I did. I infact ended up sobbing in that scene 😳. It was so emotional
Edited by PinkPanthar - 7 years ago
bandanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A defining episode showcasing a huge milestone moment in FaRim's life

The way Fatmagul lays her soul bare before Kerim was heart wrenching and makes one choke up. And the way Kerim sheds tears of pain, guilt and helplessness seeing her suffer so much makes one's heart go out to him. If Fatmagul is a victim of ugly human lust & brutality, Kerim is a victim of circumstances and a tragic error of judgement (with respect to his erstwhile friends). They both are broken hurting souls who need each other's cathartic healing touch so badly. Beautiful, unaffected performances by both Engin and Beren here.They were so effortlessly brilliant 👍🏼

The fact that Fatmagul chose to confide her fears, her vulnerabilities, her pain, her hopes in Kerim and not in Meryem aunt or her brother is of huge significance. It showed how subconsciously she had taken a huge 'leap of faith' towards Kerim despite struggling to separate him from the horrors of that night at a conscious level. And this was not just due to his previous night's love confession. It was due to his persistent efforts over a period of time to demonstrate his love and care for her... it was due to the inherent goodness she always saw shining thru him as she got to know him gradually, bit by bit. His confession and later his moving appeal to her to forget it if it was going to put a distance between them only catalysed the process of her giving expression to the feelings she had accumulated over a period of time, leading upto her making those striking, touching admissions

The following morning domesticity scene was what pure bliss is all about . Her shy smiles, his playfulness, his inability to contain his joy at her peppy responses... everything was so simple & subtle, yet so beautiful. FG's smile when she sees the sweets/snacks Meryem aunt had brought was so beautifully winsome & childlike. Both Engin and Beren have smiles that can light up a room 😃.

Kerim's endearing boyish attempts at finding out if Fatmagul still cared for Mustafa were damn cute & hilarious 😆. On discovering that she didn't, the gleeful little smiles he broke into and tried so in vain to hide were delightful to watch . Foreshadowing of him being a jealous, possessive lover in future 😉

Rahmi is such a sweet, noble soul. Hats off to the actor playing this character. There is never a false note in his performance. His scenes are always such a treat to watch. 

Can't help but feel sorry for Vural. Bugra is able to bring forth the pathos being experienced by his character so very well. Vural is literally going thru his own personal hell. Burden of the crime he committed is killing him from inside but sadly he is not courageous enough to do anything abt it. He is disillusioned by his family and has no true friend left, having sacrificed the only true friend he had in Kerim. Now he only has two vultures in the name of friends hovering around him only to extract their pound of flesh and he knows it too.

Guilt driven, he tries to help Kerim by letting him know abt Erdogan's sinister plot against him but inadvertently ends up causing him harm yet again. But no worries, that's only in the short term as it leads to a decisive turning point in FaRim's journey which will provide a huge, positive, meaningful impetus to their story. 

Note: Good script translation and grt voice acting by the dubbing artists in the FaRim breakdown scene. But still, if u can find the turkish version, even without eng subtitles, do watch it to experience the unadulterated version in all its glory with its tremendous high octane impact. Its so worth it.

Guess the post ended up being too long 😳 . Sowiee 😛😆. Cldnt help it given how remarkable this episode was 😃
Edited by bandanaa - 7 years ago
muskaan2298 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbiedoll_sona

dummy you gotta believe that kerem's love was at first sight..even FG has to believe it..Actually engine's eyes made that scene so genuine ..this actor made us to realise what is mean by love at first sight ..

Infact throughout the series he looked so handsome in it..
As you referred now his hair looks like naradh muni ki wig 🤣
But in that love first sight wala scene me his hair was wavy..they looked much beautiful that time 

Yes the fist time he saw her, I just knew it was love at first sight for him. That staircase scenes gives me goosebumps, no touch but the way kerim was looking at her was so passionate. I have seen his other series also now, and that was never the case in that series, and you know it was not love at first sight but with Fatmagul, Engin did that scene beautifully and he portrayed Kerim's love at first sight very beautifully.  

And yes I LOVE ENGIN'S HAIR SOO MUCH!! BUT IN THE BEGINNING OF THE SERIES THEY LOOKED BETTER BUT I STILL LOVE IT
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys! Making a comeback after ages!
Such an amazing episode. My heart went out to Kerim when he was getting all groomed up in the salon. He seemed so happy when she agreed for the dinner but the timing was just so bad! 
And just how does Bugra manage to do that with his eyes when he was talking to Kerim? His eyes looked so full of pain as if he's experiencing all of it himself. Great acting! Somewhere I do feel sad for Vural. He's all alone, completely depressed and even a glance at him and you can say, this guy has no future because he just doesn't seem to want to live. 
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Vural is going to kill me..😕 I can't see his redemption more..he deserves punishment only from fatmagul ..others don't have any rights to hurt him..I don't know why he hadn't stopped ardgaon when he was threatening FG ..that was the real chance towards him to prove his redemption.. May be he was frightened due to FG..but he should have stepped out..
You guys always praise to burga but today his eyes made me to feel that this guy is really one master actor to emote such dead avatar ..
I have do many male leads in Indian shows which were arrogant
To their female leads in show but Indian story writer failed to show redemption in proper way..
Along with burga ,story writer needs all applauses ..its so heart wrenching to see him pitying on himself ..
My eyes went moist when he said to kerem that waise bhi mujhe sas lena mushkil horaha hai..

Rest I did feel bad for both FG and kerem ..but at least there are some people to comfort them unlike vural ..for him his own mother is enemy..

About asu ..I did feel bad for her too but looking at her condition.. My god FG was almost went to hell 😲 ..asu's neighbours literally saved fatmagul neither bilal was almost there to take FG under his clutches ..
That's why I say even female lead has some flaws ..they can't be right all the time ..we need to stop giving exploitations over their stupid antics ..one wrong move changes whole life into hell..
Chalo we don't need to care about Farim ..they will soon file the case and apparently will get together again...😳