Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
@Sehar
Oh..that wink.My dad does too.!

Yeah..Emre is molding into a mini Kerim. :)
Is this called affinity bond?
*too much of chemistry today* LOL

Love...Omer. Need more scenes/dialogues from him.
poweritz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
DTs got housefull and love to see lots of discussions going on, traveling hasn't made me keep away from reading the wonderful posts... will resume writing from Monday, and I'll have lot of new members to meet here... 👍🏼
Rads_R thumbnail

As the show is progressing, Kerim is turning out to be a very beautiful character day by day. There is no end to his goodness and love for Fatmagul. His current actions and qualities surpass every intentional or unintentional wrong deed he has done in the past. The show started with Kerim as one of the indirect culprits of a very heinous crime. His character was indeed unforgivable for his contribution in that crime, but Kerim's actions and behaviour made us all forgive him. Only he could have transformed the journey with Fatmagul which started with a foul note into a beautiful and hopeful one. No other person could have done it with such grace. He is a true hero since he not only successfully emerged from under the dark influences of his wretched friends but also accepted his wrong doings and is constantly trying to rectify his mistakes.  Its his constant efforts to make Fatmagul smile, laugh, get hopeful, love, trust or even to just lead a normal life for one more time, makes him stand out from all other characters of the show. The show which initially was Fatmagul's story is gradually turning into Kerim's story as well. The gentle kiss on the hand definitely meant that he was going to be her pillar for lifetime who will always love and respect her. Kerim's careful yet warm and comforting hugs are to die for. I wonder if people like Kerim exist in reality. I bet they don't.😭

It was wonderful to watch Fatmagul smile and celebrate her birthday just like any other regular 21 year old girl. Her family is to be given credit for all this. The dress, hair, cake were all beautiful.

Mustafa is actually a very sad soul who is not even worthy of his own pity. He knows he is denying the truth just to free himself of any remorse. He is nothing but a laughing stock for the masses. No amount of repentance can redeem his soul. Even he knows that, I guess. He slept with Meltem, will try to get back with Asu and time and again he confesses he still loves Fatmagul. He just wants to have it all. He must think he is some kind of "DUDE" but he has yet to realise that Karma is a Bitch. I am eagerly waiting for him to get the taste of it. On the other hand, Meltem's decision to sleep with Mustafa was plain stupid. She is proving herself to be brainless time and again.

Vural has proven that he is a synonym for a coward. He accepts his crime and urges forgiveness from Fatmagul but is too afraid to bear any consequence. The jail is the best place for the three "frat bros". They deserve each other and the place.

Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Can someone make a new thread please? :)
Its difficult to post analysis in a thread that's already finished. 
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Double post
Edited by whiterose29 - 7 years ago
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Next thread-

Edited by whiterose29 - 7 years ago