Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
@daydreamers- Yeah I'm Aashi 😳 Its short for Aashna :D Duniya chhoti hai so I guess I'll get to meet Bugra some day? *imagination mode on* *mom interrupts*  *imagination mode off* 🤔 😆
And do share your views here 😳 I'm waiting for a lamba sa post from you 😛

Aahana and Badi Begum gayab 

@All- Lovely review guys 😳 I'll post mine after I'm done with boring classes 🥱
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
KKU nurse ensures her patient & patience is back *kasam se...she too Erdo high*
She retuns to study.What?Which subject?* inner voice-your patience needs to restored. Sit back*

A desi drama would show lead drawing K...K giving mixed signals. For creatives its Kerim, for loyal viewers its Kaun, Kyun, Kya, Kahan*sings confusion hi confusion*inner voice K is lucky word dammit*dummy hangs up*
But FG creatives...gave us a starting trouble*oh remember the blocked wood*Hmm

And then she marches towards the den*yes the barrack becomes den*
And then KKU nurse becomes Fatma -NightingGul*auto correct is off*
She stops like a to re-assess her echoes, now those are heard even if she closes her ears*aka resonance*

One step from FG , is a giant step to FG DT-Kind
*Call this Mr&Mrs MindHeartStrong in making?*

Yes!!She wants to live the truth, fight her turmoil & wants an ordinary life to love and to be loved. Isn't that basic human instinct*naturalization of birthright...USFA*
And maybe she got courage to do so...after Kerim's confession followed by some retro music.*group study needed*
No amount of my writing to bring justice to either her acting or character.*word count alert beeps*

When you appeared
I was just lonely
I was just in need of a friend
Spend your days
Thinking if only
Thinking if only you and me made sense
For any love
Quit the pain you feel
You won't let it go
You won't let it heal
Baby, it's clear
You don't know me
You don't know me

And I don't have the heart that you think I do
And you give me so much, it's too much to lose
You know I'm not the one
Baby, I'm not the one
I can't show you my love that you showed to me
When it isn't enough, I won't make-believe
You know I'm not the one
Baby, leave love alone
Let it heal
Let it heal

-Ellie Goulding

Edits-
Couldn't do justice if i pasted few lines from this song.Its so so apt for last night's scene.(IMO)
Edited by DefLeppard - 7 years ago
DefLeppard thumbnail
Kerim in his den*playing his favorite toy*retrospection*

Dummy thinks..each day is so eventful in the USFA.*heights of pagalpanti*

A knock on his door, he is soo sure its his mom*call it 24/7 service*
But its Fatma-NightingGul!!
His first thoughts...is there a problem*normal is boring*inner voice- he had tea before bedtime; not 7Up*

Konfoundment->Kuriosity->Koncern->
KeenListener->Konscious->KonscienceStricken->
Kulpable->Kriminal->Kontrit->
Kognizance->Kure->Komfort
KERIM->KERIM->KERIM.

*yes K is lucky after all*

Wow!! What do i say? What do i write.
Engin ...you are brilliant actor. Those 5-7 mins of outstanding performance giving countless emotions to live with us. For not being a trained actor, this was epic.*hugs& hearts* for you!

*Hate to compare*
But have to... this so much reminded me of Fawad, as Zaroon who comes home grumpy, ignores his wife, realizes the "good news" and is elated* cloud nine*Oh thatz a popular maternity chain as well?**all emotions in one frame*

And him continuing to see her embrace in peace with his mother.*heaven*
I know just how to whisper,
and I know just how to cry;
I know just where to find the answers;
and I know just how to lie.
I know just how to fake it,
and I know just how to scheme;
I know just when to face the truth,
and then I know just when to dream.
But I don't know how to leave you,
and I'll never let you fall;
and I don't know how you do it,
making love out of nothing at all
(Making love)
out of nothing at all,
- Air Supply
DefLeppard thumbnail
The day in USFA after the confessions,
They sing their song like this...
If you're happy and you know it clap your hands
If you're happy and you know it stomp your feet.
If you're happy and you know it shout "Hurray!"
If you're happy and you know it do all three.(3 characters, 3 times)
*sing along folks*

How long does it take for the happiness to cease?
*inner voice- lesser than Maggi cooking time*

So after the joyride, mine(d) car ride*remember MQ please*, new ride was beckoning.
I had the premonition of the Reservation Against Cancellation aka RAC ride*inner voice- aur bhi akalmand hain iss forum mein* 
Kerim was lucky to get the reserved FG after Musti did a cancellation. LOL
Sanskari Kerim doing his best to brighten his lady love, with loads of selfishness*group study- alert*
Him volunteering a hospital visit, calling Musti, sending her without him...whoa..what can i say.*sings-killing with kindess*
*dummy expecting -tum teekh ho dialogue*

Her decision making is firm. The berth is taken. 
Re-cancellation not allowed.

Edits-
Kerim in Light Grey shirt.*D.Dress Guide Glossary says - liar..but not a cheater!*
DefLeppard thumbnail
Q: Is Mustafa so important in society that he is in news? Even if its crime diaries?
Dummy in Arnab meme ..."FGNation wants to know..." LOL
daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DefLeppard

Q: Is Mustafa so important in society that he is in news? Even if its crime diaries?

Dummy in Arnab meme ..."FGNation wants to know..." LOL

🤣

Vidya arnab was the first person who came in my mind when the newspaper popped up 🤣

Dekho karmic connection 😆 😉
DefLeppard thumbnail

Originally posted by: daydreamers

🤣

Vidya arnab was the first person who came in my mind when the newspaper popped up 🤣

Dekho karmic connection 😆 😉

Meri baaki posts bhi pado. aur haso!
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Congos on the new thread gals 🤗, our love for this show and gossip for Bugra knows no limits 😆

@DefLeppard- LMAO your reviews always crack me up 🤣
-----------------------

Back to the epi, I'm just glad Erdogan was looking for Vural, even if has some ulterior motives. At least he din't leave him alone. When he was roaming from street to street bar from bar, there was genuine concern for Vural on his face. He may be an ass but at least he did something rather than just sitting on his butt like the rest.

I can see MQ is back to her old self 😆😆, she can't control herself, can she!😆 Rehmi & MQ scn was really sweet, I love how he's just ready to forgive everything. He's adorabe yaar, such a cute cuddly teddy bear 😳😳

I agree with Meriyam, FG has so much pain filled inside her that if she doesn't talk to someone or get some help, it'll eat her alive. Really happy she took her advice to see a doctor.

Now finally my adorable dorks, I'm so glad FG talked to someone, even more glad that she chose the source of the problem instead of someone else. Kerim loves her and we all know that, but he needed to see what havoc that night caused on FG mentally and why it was hard for her to accept him. Yes, he wasn't responsible for raping her, but he was responsible for her being raped. What she needs right now is unconditional love and support to get through this hell and Kerim's the only who can give that to her. 😛

-------------
Precap- It isn't anyone fault, all Vural, FG, Kerim are all right in their respective places. Vural only wanted to warn his friend. Kerim only wanted to finish this off once an for all, FG only believed what she saw with her own two eyes. Gosh this is really messed up😭 
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
@Deflepord  * tears of laughter and belly laughs* that's what your posts do to me.
@SeherMehrotra...spot on review...yes, Erdowgn may be kamina of the highest order but his concern for Vural was genuine...when he was looking for him from bar to bar my thoughts were " such a good friend he is " ...some part may be ulterior motive but NOT all...the genuine concern was there for even a blind person to see.
iamsania01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations for new thread 🥳 way to go girls ...   🤗

Next few episodes are gonna be roller coaster ...my favorites... A lot to happen! Don't miss it guys ...new promo ; Engin at its best 👏 👏Edited by iamsania01 - 7 years ago