Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
oh Sassie! you just have a way of capturing the kids so thoroughly!  Yash knows something is wrong and finds the best way for Ansh to express his anger and voice his insecurities. He has accepted Ansh as his long back when he even risked his life for him but he realized Ansh needed more security. After getting the truth out of Ansh and telling him that despite what happened he was still wrong to fight, he reaffirms everything he said with that one document. they have such complete trust in each other! 
Aarti knows that despite his recent behaviour she can trust him with her son; she knows that he is as dedicated to the children as she is, it was for them that they married in the first place. he cements this trust by that one action of his intend to adopt Ansh. It was one of the reasons she fell in love with him, right now it bridges just a little of that gap between them. 

after ensuring Ansh's psychological well-being he shows up at school thereby dispelling any prejudices and firmly defending his son.  He proceeds to ensure that Ansh gets equal treatment and that nothing threatens his security again. Ansh making friends cements that his assurance of the previous day was successful. Ansh is happy and content in the knowledge that he has a Papa who loves him and will defend him, nothing can take that away from him. 

teary and grinning all at once Sassie! simply superb! keep it coming!   ❤️
sass8 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tessaloni

oh Sassie! you just have a way of capturing the kids so thoroughly!  Yash knows something is wrong and finds the best way for Ansh to express his anger and voice his insecurities. He has accepted Ansh as his long back when he even risked his life for him but he realized Ansh needed more security. After getting the truth out of Ansh and telling him that despite what happened he was still wrong to fight, he reaffirms everything he said with that one document. they have such complete trust in each other! 

Aarti knows that despite his recent behaviour she can trust him with her son; she knows that he is as dedicated to the children as she is, it was for them that they married in the first place. he cements this trust by that one action of his intend to adopt Ansh. It was one of the reasons she fell in love with him, right now it bridges just a little of that gap between them. 

after ensuring Ansh's psychological well-being he shows up at school thereby dispelling any prejudices and firmly defending his son.  He proceeds to ensure that Ansh gets equal treatment and that nothing threatens his security again. Ansh making friends cements that his assurance of the previous day was successful. Ansh is happy and content in the knowledge that he has a Papa who loves him and will defend him, nothing can take that away from him. 

teary and grinning all at once Sassie! simply superb! keep it coming!   ❤️

Thanks Tessa. The kids are easy to write for especially since their character was well defined and the  love from Yash & Aarti was there from the begining, and Ansh is so adorable .😃
Edited by sass8 - 7 years ago
BusiMusi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome os i loved it.
I love the bond between Yash and Ansh but now i want more.
sass8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BusiMusi

Awesome os i loved it.
I love the bond between Yash and Ansh but now i want more.

Greedy Busi, 😆😛 , thanks
Fandu thumbnail
Sassy I just enjoyed both of the OSes, they were wonderful.  You captured the children's innocence perfectly.  Loved their bonding as siblings and Ansh's and Yash's connection.  Thank you for a beautiful OSes.
sass8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fandu

Sassy I just enjoyed both of the OSes, they were wonderful.  You captured the children's innocence perfectly.  Loved their bonding as siblings and Ansh's and Yash's connection.  Thank you for a beautiful OSes.

Thank you Fandu. 😃
sara1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I really enjoyed reading this. Ansh and Yash 's bondings are superb. I wished all the dads are just like Yash. Yash is truly the best Papa in the world.
B-onesie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I so loved this story.  I had tears in my eyes where Yash showed Ansh the adoption papers and Aarti walked in on them,  Such a heartwarming scene.  It felt like in that moment they had come full circle as a family, maybe not completely husband and wife yet but it left you with a hope for the future
You have a way to take scene that touched me in PV, like when Yash taught Ansh to fight and bring it to a whole new level.  Even there it was a bonding moment and here even more so.  In a matter of moments Ansh went threw so many emotions.  Anger and betrayal, immediately accusing Yash of cheating as he already had it in his mind that he had been lying to him.  And then venting his anger and once done he came to the realisation, that he was was cheated, but for a good reason.  So maybe the words spoken held no value.   What was valued was his interaction with his father right now. 

Children are so cruel and this is a very real fact.  They will use anything against each other in order make them feel better about their own insecurities.  What idiot that father was for saying such things in front of a child about another child.  And the teacher as well.  Fighting like that does not spontaneously happen.  he never even bothered to find out all the sides of the story.  How can children be taught against prejiduce when the adults in their lives enforce it.😡 It is so aggravating.  

In your face, Mr, Principal.  Another idiot that made assumptions until Yash pointed out the error of his ways.  Better late than never i suppose.  

I just love the how secure little Ansh feels and how perfectly Yash handles the situation.  And it is good that Aarti stayed out of it, because it was really only something Yash and Ansh to work out.  And despite his assurance of love and protection he still asserts his right as a parent and re-enforces the punishment.  Excellent parenting Mr. Scimdiya.  👏
In PV he made so many parenting faux pas in the beginning, hence my enthusiasm above.

Good going Sassy, awaiting the promised SS/FF soon.
Edited by B-onesie - 7 years ago
sass8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sara1990

I really enjoyed reading this. Ansh and Yash 's bondings are superb. I wished all the dads are just like Yash. Yash is truly the best Papa in the world.

Thanks Sara. 😃
sass8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: B-onesie

I so loved this story.  I had tears in my eyes where Yash showed Ansh the adoption papers and Aarti walked in on them,  Such a heartwarming scene.  It felt like in that moment they had come full circle as a family, maybe not completely husband and wife yet but it left you with a hope for the future

You have a way to take scene that touched me in PV, like when Yash taught Ansh to fight and bring it to a whole new level.  Even there it was a bonding moment and here even more so.  In a matter of moments Ansh went threw so many emotions.  Anger and betrayal, immediately accusing Yash of cheating as he already had it in his mind that he had been lying to him.  And then venting his anger and once done he came to the realisation, that he was was cheated, but for a good reason.  So maybe the words spoken held no value.   What was valued was his interaction with his father right now. 

Children are so cruel and this is a very real fact.  They will use anything against each other in order make them feel better about their own insecurities.  What idiot that father was for saying such things in front of a child about another child.  And the teacher as well.  Fighting like that does not spontaneously happen.  he never even bothered to find out all the sides of the story.  How can children be taught against prejiduce when the adults in their lives enforce it.😡 It is so aggravating.  

In your face, Mr, Principal.  Another idiot that made assumptions until Yash pointed out the error of his ways.  Better late than never i suppose.  

I just love the how secure little Ansh feels and how perfectly Yash handles the situation.  And it is good that Aarti stayed out of it, because it was really only something Yash and Ansh to work out.  And despite his assurance of love and protection he still asserts his right as a parent and re-enforces the punishment.  Excellent parenting Mr. Scimdiya.  👏
In PV he made so many parenting faux pas in the beginning, hence my enthusiasm above.

Good going Sassy, awaiting the promised SS/FF soon.

Yes, Yash did frustrate me to no end in the beginning with Ansh, even more than with Aarti. So this was my way of releasing that frustration. But of course once Yash commit, he goes all the way. And I've always though that the school ground was a jungle; you swim or sink and a good teaching base for life if done well. The flashback was actually the scene that was missing in my first draft so I took your advice, re-read and it just flew out of my mind.  Thanks for the feedbacks Bee.😃

Edited by sass8 - 7 years ago