AarYa OSes - Aarya Darlings - Papa's Boy (Short Story 2)

sass8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Little Darlings
(Short Story 1)

Short story 2 : page 4
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/136927349

Hi All,

I haven't decided yet what will be my next Aarya focus story but in the meantime here are 2 shorts stories with more of a focus on the kids. I loved the munchkins on the show, specially the one playing Ansh, bunch of talented kids. Here is short story 1, a random day in the life of Aarti & Yash.

Hope you enjoys and apologies for the mistakes.

"So who want to start", Yash angrily asks the three kids.

Ansh, Palak and Payal looked at each other, then at the floor in silence.

"No one? Well, since no one wants to talk you are all punish; You will not be going to Arjun birthday party next week", Yash stated.

"Its Ansh fault"; "Its Palak idea" both yelled at the same time.

"I told you, we would get in trouble", Ansh annoyingly told Palak showing his finger at her angrily

"You're just saying that because I was the one with the idea. You are jealous", she retorts back

"No, am not. I did everything, I found the key, put the chair and open the drawer where mama hides the candy"

"But you didn't do it quickly, because papa found us", she said haughtily

"You didn't look at the door. You were to look for papa and call me if he came in the room".

"I told you, but you didn't listen like always"

"No you didn't; you told on me to papa"

"I did not", Palak argues

"I heard it when papa came, you want papa to punish me, because you think I broke your computer last week"

"You did," Palak accuses him

"I did not; it burns by itself," Ansh shot back

"It did not burn. You did it on purpose. You hate me", Palak yelled

"You told dad about the game I played in dadaji office

"Well, you had to be punished, papa told you not to go in dadiji office"

"I was only going to look not touch, you tattletale"

"And I don't like you, you're not my Bhaiya"

"I am your bhaiya, you can't change that", Ansh smirks

"I can too", she said indignantly

"can't," he said, showing his tongue at her 

"Can too", Palak said, stomping her feet down

"Can't"

"Can too"

Yash and Aarti made eye contact baffles; the threat of not going to Arjun birthday was a sure gamble, but watching their munchkins going at it and incidentally blabbing other deeds, was a treat. Breaking into a laugh would not be a good idea, because of the serious nature of breaking the rules, but it was sometimes funny, sometimes exhausting to see them fight all the time. Yash refocuses and was about to stop them, before they start a fist fight when a small voice shout.

"Stop, stop ... please", Payal suddenly yelled, "Mummy make them stop. I am sorry, it's me, I am sorry", she cried agitated 

"Baby calm down, what do you mean", Aarti asks, bending down to take her in her arm.

"Am sorry, mummy, please don't be mad", Payal asks with a scared face 

"I am not mad, just tell me baby. I love you, you know that," Aarti reassures her

"I heard Buaji said that you would send us away if we are bad, and I didn't want to go. I like you mummy. You help us with clothes, it doesn't hurt when you brush my hair", cringing at her father who winces a little, "you tell funny stories, you give us kisses, I like your kisses mummy", Payal said 

"Me too baby. I love doing that. Now tell me the truth, Payal", Aarti said firmly

"They were being silly, mummy. They were fighting again and I told them to stop but they didn't listen. They wanted to find the gift that Prateek chachu & Paridhi chachi said they have from their trip; but it's in their room, haina. And there were going to be go and search for it. But Buaji will see them. She is always behind doors listening mama", Payal finished

"Payal!!" Aarti call shock, while Yash rolls his eyes, from the mouth of kids', he thought. 

"It's true mummy, I see her a lot and then she would have told dadiji and dadaji and they would have been mad at you and punish Ansh and maybe sent you away and me and Palak would be alone again, Buaji said so" 

"So how did they end up in our room and broke papa computer", Aarti asks

Payal lower her head, she was afraid that mummy would be mad at her cause she lied. 

"Payal, I asked you a question," Aarti called again

"I ..I..I told them that you hide candies in the room and that we have to find them, that you said so", she said in a frightful voice. 

"So you lied," Aarti confirms unhappily

"I am sorry mummy; I won't do it again. I didn't want them to go to chachu and chachi room, sorry mummy", Payal continued crying harder. 

"You know that lying is bad, Payal", Aarti asks

"I know mummy. I promise I won't do it again," she said still crying

"I hope you won't Payal because lying can hurt you and Palak or Ansh and that would hurt me and papa a lot.

"I'm sorry mummy", she sniffled in Aarti arms not willing to let go.

"I know baby, but you will still be punished. I love you my angel and in the future if something is bothering you come to me or papa; if your siblings are being silly come talk to me. I will always be here for you, I promise no one will send you away as long as I am here, okay".

"Okay mummy", Payal said, clinging to Aarti.

"So they was no candy", Ansh and Palak asked at the same time 

"Enough you too, you are in a lot of trouble, all of you", Yash yells

Yash and Aarti made eye contact. 

"All of you sit on the couch", Yash order. He was furious at the destruction of his laptop and the mess on his desk and the risk they took to get to the famous nonexistent candies, and Payal was so afraid that she resorted to lying. He couldn't tolerate that, what if one of them has gotten seriously hurt. He was well aware of Ansh and Palak mischiefs; it's like they were in competition with who can come up with the best or worst idea. And Payal, his sweet baby, was usually caught-up in their game. This time she had resorted to scheming to prevent her siblings from getting into trouble and protect her mummy. His daughter has been starved for too long, and ever since Aarti came into their lives the girls have come into their own, more confident, happier and flourishing under Aarti loving care. As for Ansh the little guy brought a lively atmosphere; he was naughty but kind; adventurous but protective of sisters that he has instantly accepted as his own. Yash was so proud of him. Alas, they all deserve a strict punishment. He felt Aarti hand on his back showing her support as always as far as the kids were concerned.

"What did we said about our room, bachoo", Yash asks severely

The munchkins looked at each others hesitating then replied

"To not go in the room without permission if you are not here", they answers

"And", Yash insists

"And not touch your stuff", they said together

"How did you know where to find the key to the drawer"

"I know where mummy hides her thinks", Ansh said smartly smiling, then caught himself when he notices Aarti angry face.

"We are really disappointed in you kids, you broke the rule, went into mummy private things, lied and broke my computer", Yash summarized

"We're sorry Papa", they said together. Payal hands fidgeting in her lap 

"Sorry is not enough this time, Ansh, Palak you have disobeyed us. You could have been badly hurt getting on top of the table to reach the top drawer. And see how distraught your little sister is with your constant fighting. As for you Payal, lying is not acceptable at all, do you hear me", he shouts

"Sorry papa," she said shrinking back frightened. 

"We're sorry Payal", Ansh and Payal both apologizes taking hold of her hands to comfort her seeing their little sister afraid.

This time you went to far, you are grounded for one week, no TV, no games, no sleeping in our room too and the Essel trip is now cancelled. Only school and homework." Yash announced

"But Papa, we have to go to Arjun birthday party", Palak insists defiantly

"Palak", Aarti called sternly and Palak lower her eyes on the floor. She was a strong will child, sometimes pushing to see how far she could get away with, but she didn't want to make her mother mad at her. She also loves having a mother and despite what Buaji said she feel warm and safe with Aarti mummy. Whereas papa was more like a bear protecting them.

Yash raises his eyebrows scaring the kids into silence. "Now go to your room and don't come out until mummy and I told you so. They left dejected and slowly move toward the door. Aarti resisted with all her will to hug her babies, especially Payal, who always needed the emotional touch but they have to learn a lesson. She will go and tuck them later and reassure her of her love. 

After a moment of silence

"You know that peace will hold only for today", Aarti said shaking her head. 

"I better stock on vitamin because who knows what will tomorrow bring", Yash sight amused

"And you want another one", Aarti smirks

"Hey the more the merrier, you know 3 or 4 won't make a difference, they'll still get into trouble" he grinned

"Of course you would say that, you get them when they ready, fed and calm", Aarti annoyingly replied.

"Hey, I do my share", Yash contested. 

"Hum", Aarti said noncommittally, "are you really cancelling the Essel trip", she asks

"We'll see how they behave this week, then we can make it a reward for good behavior" he explained 

"Ok. I really want us to take them on that vacation. It will be good for us. We have been so busy lately; that is maybe why they have been acting out more than usual", she sounds concerned with a hint of guilt. 

"Aarti don't start blaming yourself. You are doing nothing wrong wanting a career. You are doing good by them. They are naughty kids who get into trouble because they are secure in our love. It's perfectly normal", Yash reassures her

"But shouldn't I be here more", Aarti asks still not fully convinces

"Oh, I see, you are afraid to fail at work, so you want to hide in here. Who knew that the take not prisoner Aarti would cower from the business world", Yash mocks changing tactic

"I am NOT AFRAID TO FAIL, how dare you said that", she yells

"Well, if the shoes fit" 

"HOW DARE YOU...YOU ..." then silent, "you're taunting me right", she said realizing Yash tactic. He has always been so supporting of her, never doubting her ability, encouraging her to spread her wings. "You're not playing fair" , She pouts

"Did it work?" he asks 

"Yes and sorry I had a temporary lapse of judgment and panic. I don't want my kids to feel that they are not the most important in my life"

"They don't," Yash tells her 

"Still, we should go on that vacation, Yash", she insists

"And we will baby, but our brood need to be taught a lesson". "Now seriously, what are we going to do with Buaji," Yash asks changing the subject.

Aarti raised her eyebrow, "don't ask me, she's your aunt and I am still on probation with her and probably will be until end of time", she sighs.

"Coward", Yash accuses her mockingly 

"Oh yeah, not ashamed to admit it.", she smirks

And they both broke into laughter. Yash went to hug her. "I'll talk to her".

"Oh no, she'll find a way to blame me and accuse me of manipulating you into disrespecting the elders of some nonsense like that; uh uh, no way. You are on your own on this one. Ill just be the demure bahu, that she wants to torture and blame for her misery", Aarti finishes self depreciating.

"You?! demure, right", Yash laughs

"Hey, self-preservation, here", she continues 

"Ok, ok, I'll talk to Bauji then, maybe she can go on another pilgrim."

"aah, you men are so clueless", Aarti said irritatingly 

"What?"

"Just get her married already", Aarti shot back frustrated 

"What!!! Aarti...but... oh, ooohhh"

"Yeah ooohhh", Aarti replied with a eureka, he got it' look 

"Well, hum, well ...I guess I should think of approaching the topic to Bauji ..."

"Yash? Don't tired your brain cells now, enough said on the subject. Just be straight when you talk to Bauji or better yet Mumiji". Don't look at me like that, I am not doing it. As I said self-preservation", Aarti firmly said. She glances toward the door.

"I know you want to run after the munchkins to hug and kiss them but please resists your impulse, they need to learn that bad behavior has consequence", Yash said, with a knowing look

Aarti sight, "I know, but did you see Payal face. She was protecting me and her bhaiya. It's my role to do that", Aarti said getting emotional

"She loves you. You are so good to them and they need you so much", he answers back

"And I need them too. I can't no longer imagine my life without both my girls and Ansh"

"How about if I distract you until bedtime", he murmured in her ears

Aarti heard the huskiness in his voice, "you and..

"...my one track mind. I know. stop complaining you love it. Just stop trying to resist me because you know you have no will power when it come to me," he mocks

"You're one to talk, I am not the one dragging me like a caveman whenever, wherever the need arises", she shots back

"Absolutely cavewoman", he said, taking her in his arms, both feeling the flow of desire passing through them.

"..see karma.."

They both laughed and gave into their desire falling into a passionate lovemaking.

Back to kids' room

"Payal", Ansh called twice, when she refuses to answer, "Payal sorry, nah"

"I am not talking to you", she sulks

"Leave her alone, you hurt her", Palak said

"I am not talking to you too; you made mummy angry at me", Payal said to them

Ansh smirks "See, you hurt her too"

"Did not", Palak refutes

"Did too" Ansh provoke

Payal stood up and let them at their banter and went to pick up her small suitcase and start putting her toys in.

Palak noticing what her sister' was doing, joins her "Payal, what are you doing, why are you packing your toys"

She remains silent and pack some clothes in too. It was all messy and she was pushing everything in to try and close the suitcase.

"Payal, what are you doing", Ansh asked in turn

"I am leaving, I don't want to stay with you, you are not nice and I get into trouble because of you"

"But Payal where will you go?" Palak asks

"To another room", she said determine. She picks up the small suitcase half close and try to drag it with some difficulty.

"But Payal, papa said to stay in the room, he will be angry if we leave," Ansh said realizing that Payal was really hurt by there action.

"I don't want to stay here, I always get in trouble because of you. I don't like you anymore. Papa thinks I am a liar now, but I am not," she cries heated.

Ansh and Palak were now looking remorseful, they had fun trying to find the candies even if Papa has punished them, but now if Payal leaves, he will really be angry that his angel was crying and mama will be disappointed. Ansh run to her, "come nah, Payal we are sorry, haina Palak. We won't fight again ".

"I don't believe you, you are always fighting with each other", Payal said doubtfully

"I'll give you Mira doll", Palak adds

"But it's your favorite doll", Payal said surprise

"It's ok, you're my sister. You can have her" Palak said seriously

"And I will tell mummy to forgive you, that she should not punish you, its our fault, ok", Ansh said

"Suchhi", she said joyfully now

"Muchhi," Ansh and Payal replies. "You are my sister. And I will always protect you", he told her.

"Come now Payal lets play house", Palak said

"Ok," she said with a bright smile, her plan to leave the room forgotten

Early Evening

Two bodies still languorously tangle together and very relax after an active physical session 

"It's almost time for dinner; now stop being lazy and get dress ", Aarti ordered untangling herself from her hubby's arms.

"Well who has consumed my energy, with her wild attack, smooth strokes, relentless demands .."

"Yash!! "Aarti calls, blushing

Yash laugh, "Ah meri jaan, when I you are going to stop blushing at our intercourse, it's perfectly natural. I do so enjoy your enthusiasm".

"Shameless! However, you do know how to make a woman feel, well, womanly", Aarti concedes

"That's easy, I have a good incentive; a smart, sexy, curvy body with a hint of naughtiness"

"Come on, time to go see our infernal brood", she orders

"You just want to hug your angel", he teases

"I admit it. She looked so miserable. The two monsters, constant battle has finally taken its toll on my sweet baby. "Aarti said wistfully

"Oh come darling, that sweet angel is very resilient despite her sweetness and angel face. Did you hear our she deflects them to our room? She's a smart one "  

"Still, I don't want her to resort to scheming to prevent her siblings from getting into trouble. But I have to admit she came up with a brilliant idea "Aarti smiled

"Yes, but you are right, it's better if she learns that lying is not the way to go, in any circumstances", Yash said firmly

"Come on Yash, you know she is not like that. My baby is loving, honest and smart", Aarti defends

"It starts with a small lie and escalates to a life of crime, "Yash said serious.

"You are exaggerating. She has confessed by herself or we could have spent a few hours listening to the kids' banters and their many deeds. It hurt her more than us"

"You know, I knew she needed a mother, despite resisting the idea, but I haven't realized how much she, actually both, craves a mother's love. I was selfish", Yash regrets

"Well, you have gotten better at paying attention at others feeling and needs my love", Aarti teases

"Hey, you are supposed to disagree with me", Yash said indignant

"Why would I do that when it's the truth", she said raising her eyes

"What kind of wife are you?"

"One that tell it like it is. No need to stroke your ego more than it is, Yashu", Aarti shots back maliciously

"So much for your unwavering support", he pouts

Aarti rolls her eyes, "oh come stop pouting, you're fishing for compliments"

"You are harsh, jaan", he complains

"Come on, my love, put this on, the kids await" She said handing him his clothes.

A few minutes later

Yash and Aarti were walking toward the kids' room, nearing the door, they look surprised to not hear any shouting or noise as they are used too. Their broods were playing together, Payal leaning on Palak shoulder both listening to Ansh who was entertaining them with a story completely animated. He did love an audience.

"Hi bachoo", Aarti said softly

Payal raised her head at the sound of Aarti voice and got up to run to her, "Mama, you are here, you're not mad anymore right"

"Hey baby, isn't this Palak doll?" she said carrying her up

"She gave her to me, "Payal answers putting her head on Aarti shoulder

"Really, why? Palak you love that doll", Aarti asks

"Yes, I love Payal too, and its ok mama"

"Are you sure you don't want to simply lend it to Payal?"

"No, mama, its ok. Payal need it more now"

"Ok, darling, that's very nice of you", Aarti understood

Ansh then adds in turn "Mama, we told Payal sorry and that you will always love her, haina mama"

"Payal, my sweet. It's not because we punish you that we don't love you anymore.", Aarti said

"Mama you did not come for a long time", Payal complains

Yash raises his eyebrow. Aarti rolls her eyes at him. "Well baby, I was helping papa with his computer because he lost the work he did today". Yash cough in irony, but of course they weren't going to explain to small kids that they got deliciously distracted.

"Mama, it's not Payal fault" Ansh said keeping his earlier promise. He bravely went to stand in front of Yash, "papa, I broke the computer", Ansh said contrite 

"What brought this on Ansh", Yash asks

Ansh and Palak glance at each other, "Payal wanted to leave the room and it's not her fault the computer broke", they show the half-complete suitcase. 

"Oh baby, where did you want to go Payal", Aarti asks surprise

"Its ok mama, I won't go now. Ansh and Payal said that they won't fight again 

Aarti and Yash look at each other, the chances of that not happening were next to zero. They didn't want to separate the kids, but at the same time, Payal could not be submitted to constant tug of war between the eldest. Aarti sat on the bed with Payal on her lap. "Baby, do you want to have your own room, won't you be lonely.", Payal shook her head negatively. "Ok, but can you forgive your brother and sister next time they have a fight?" Aarti asks

Payal sighs understanding her mama, "Ok mama, but next time I won't do anything to stop it" 

"I am glad my sweet, it's for me and papa to do the raising, ok"

"Yes mama", she agrees 

"And you two, I am proud of you because you took responsibility "Yash said to Ansh and Palak. "However you are still punished, but bachoo you know that mama and I love you very much and its for your own good, ok?"

"Yes, papa", they answer sorry. 

"Ok, now let's go have dinner, everybody must already be in the dinning room", Aarti said trying to get up. Yash picks up Payal in his arms and went to the door, Ansh, Palak, Aarti on his heel. Just as he exits the room, he bumps into Buaji who almost fell, but luckily he manages to catch her before any serious hurt.

"Oh Sorry Buaji, I didn't see you there. Are you hurt?" Yash asks 

"No beta, I am fine. Hum.. no harm done", Buaji replies embarrassed

"Waisai Buaji did you needs something, I thought you would be at dinner", he asks raising his eyes. 

"No, no beta, just checking on the children. I mean, shouldn't the kids be already having dinner. It's late and they need their nourishment. Aarti bahu its your role to take care of the kids and not neglect them "

Aarti resist rolling her eyes while discretely staring at Yash with knowing looks. She was about to reply when Yash step in, "It's my fault Buaji, the kids got into trouble and they are punished; now why don't we all go. And Buaji next time be careful to not step too close to the doors, we wouldn't want you to get hurt, right", Yash adds

"Hum.. you are right Beta, it's nice of you to care", she said not fool by the double meaning and walk ahead in a hurry. 

"I told you so, papa", Payal said

Yash and Aarti did not dare look at each other for fears of bursting into a laugh. 

"I don't care what it takes, time to proceed with the plan for Buaji bridal as soon as possible", Yash whispered in Aarti hear.

She smirks should be eventful; and will prepare my armor', she thoughts.

The End 😊

Edited by sass8 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sassy... 🤗
You know after a long time i am commenting well i feel so guilty for not being active and commenting 😭

I was so disturbed but your this one just relaxed me.. So very much.. I couldn't stop smiling while reading it. The trouble makers are just tooo cute.
So much lovely. I really can't describe how much i loved it..
Thank you so much For making me smile.. 😃
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That was a wonderful os ⭐️ i love the kids a beautiful day in the lives of AarYa the kids naughty but love each other Payal so cute and smart sold out buaji i loved Aarti responce to the buaji problem
I had a big grin reading this
Thanks for sharing ⭐️
RTDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww so cute of these troublemakers poor payal though. And I am glad yash is finally aware of buaji s foul play atleast in fiction.loved it.
sass8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhillyarya

Sassy... 🤗

You know after a long time i am commenting well i feel so guilty for not being active and commenting 😭

I was so disturbed but your this one just relaxed me.. So very much.. I couldn't stop smiling while reading it. The trouble makers are just tooo cute.
So much lovely. I really can't describe how much i loved it..
Thank you so much For making me smile.. 😃

Hi Jhill, then I am happy that this has made you smile. 😃 
sass8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

That was a wonderful os ⭐️ i love the kids a beautiful day in the lives of AarYa the kids naughty but love each other Payal so cute and smart sold out buaji i loved Aarti responce to the buaji problem

I had a big grin reading this
Thanks for sharing ⭐️

Thanks Sharlene. 😛
sass8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jodhu

Awww so cute of these troublemakers poor payal though. And I am glad yash is finally aware of buaji s foul play atleast in fiction.loved it.

Yeah that was the fun part for me..
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
It was fantastic reading this...so loved the troublemakers and their parents...yash really has a one track mind right and why not when arti too loves it equally...
so loved how they took charge and punished the kids inspite of wanting to hug them ...but in the end they did convey that even if they punish them they still love them..

loved about buaji...
BusiMusi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome os i love it. Tnx for pm. Aww Payal is more matured for her age.
lovely_nikki thumbnail
A Big Reserved 

I've already read it but will have to read it AGAIN as its on my Munchkins