Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Important Announcement

Hello, everyone! Long time no see. How are you guys doing?

I have an important announcement to make regarding LDE and its future. This may come as a surprise/shock to you, but since I have observed it, this became necessary with time and cannot be helped anymore.

So, the previous chapter, i.e., Chapter 29, was the last chapter I posted of this FF on the forum; after this there will be no further updates. Those of you guys that waited for the chapters must be wondering why, so here is the answer:

LDE has always lacked a loyal reader base. From the moment Niki and I decided to write this story with excitement to the dwindling readership which began to haunt the FF right after the third chapter- it has only made me wonder: Who am I posting it here for? When I started to post the chapters from my own account after Niki stepped away, I had an inkling that things might improve, and for a fraction of the moment they did- thank you for that. But, as it came to be, this wasn't enough!

Except one or two regular readers there were none. I know many of you read, but from a writer's perspective that is putting it on the internet, it was meant to be read. However, its fate was something else- no regular readers whatsoever. And nothing, which requires equal reciprocation, ever survives the indifference from the source of its life- in this case, the readers.

My life has gotten busier in last few weeks, and I would have given the FF the required time currently for the sake of the readers, but as mentioned above, there are hardly them; and many, many times it appeared that I was throwing everything I wrote in the dark and ignorance. I'm not blaming any of you, don't think that please. Probably my tone suggests that, but it's not so. I'm not angry, no. But with full right on the disappointment part I have reached this conclusion.  

I have taken this decision after thinking quite a lot- 3 weeks, to be honest, and it's one of the hardest decisions I have made. Though one thing is to be remembered that I am not quitting writing the story and abandoning it. I will still continue LDE (and finish it), but without any deadline of posting it on here 'on time'.

So, I hope you will forgive me for this and we'll still be able to interact some how.

Thank you very much.

Love you, all. :)

Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's very sad to hear it from you, dear.
I'm a real fan of your story. Please update any time you are free.
I will always wait for your new episodes.
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

It's very sad to hear it from you, dear.
I'm a real fan of your story. Please update any time you are free.
I will always wait for your new episodes.

Hello!

Good to hear from you, Neha, but no. I'm not going to post any more chapters. The one you read earlier is the last chapter from me on here.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sad hearing your decision Elvish
but I do understand your feeling dear 

PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So does that mean u r leaving us??...u r not going to write anymore ffs, O.shots?? 😭
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No. It's really a very sad news. I didn't thought you will lev like this. Will miss your writing more. Anyways take care and keep smiling dr 😊
RookeyRookers thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No... Dii.. How can you take a decision like this??? I am waiting very eagerly for the next part... And you saying you won't continue...?? Without this fanfic,  surely matsh and ishveer won't be alive dii.. Only you and Sakshi dii are here to write fantastic ffs... And you're a no words to express writer... You are a born writer dii and your style of English! Gosh... You are only you.. And please dii,  I beg you... Please do continue it.. Every thing has some hard times.. But it's not about letting it.. It's about  staying there and fighting like a warrior.. Dii,  please dii,  I never expected this from you... I am totally disappointed... Please... Please..I  am requesting you dii,  Please... Dii... Continue.. It.. ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm very disappointed with your decision. But you told that you would finish ff in any case, just don't promise to meet deadline regularly. Did I understand you right?
Please don't give up writing a story.😭😭😭😭
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh no Elvish
Don't say that. Why are you quitting the story. I think you have enough readers. We all adore your story. If you don't have time to continue writing, just write when you have enough time. That's it. I beg you.😭😲
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: RookeyRookers

No... Dii.. How can you take a decision like this??? I am waiting very eagerly for the next part... And you saying you won't continue...?? Without this fanfic, surely matsh and ishveer won't be alive dii.. Only you and Sakshi dii are here to write fantastic ffs... And you're a no words to express writer... You are a born writer dii and your style of English! Gosh... You are only you.. And please dii, I beg you... Please do continue it.. Every thing has some hard times.. But it's not about letting it.. It's about staying there and fighting like a warrior.. Dii, please dii, I never expected this from you... I am totally disappointed... Please... Please..I am requesting you dii, Please... Dii... Continue.. It..😭😭😭

thanks for replying, girl! And if you placed yourself at my place and saw things from my perspective you'd understand why this decision was so important. I'm sorry you feel cheated and disappointed, but this was my final decision.

I think I did fight enough, continued with only 1-2 readers on the forum even during Soulmates' times. It's been a struggle from the start and now after investing so much of myself in the chapters I get this. That's more like a one-sided thing, which I've already mentioned.

Please try to understand. I am not quitting the story. I just won't be posting it on the forum anymore.