Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi Elvish
It seems that Ishaani's contempt and hatred towards Chiraag are beginning to fade. She even agreed to dance with him. Soon Ishveer misunderstandings and tensions will come.
Waiting for the next.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy Elvish
How are you?
Hope you're fyn.
After a long tym here. All the updates are nice..
Ranveer's painful days and ishani's hatred towards chirag slowly starts changing...
Very gud updates Dr. Waiting for next..
Luv u...
Keep smiling and take care 😊
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi elvish
how are you?
i hope you forgive me for replying so late to the chapters.
i was travelling and at my relatives place thats why couldnt respond earlier. i have replied to your PM
so back to the chapter.
this girl loves to live in a dreamy world where there is always a happily ever after she dont know how sadistic lovers we areπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i really like this part in your both FF you have included this thing that ishani and ranveer read out stories to each other you know books connect poeple at all together different level. specially imagining things which the other person is reading out is really great. but poor guy nowadays everygesture of her keeps on reminding him that how they are going to go apart the only thing he didnt anticipated was the reason and amount of hatred that is going to separate them. she is a kid in her common sense so its obvious she love that book although even i love those kids stories books they have their own world of happiness and innocence where things are not so complicated.

how perfectly they compared the dark with their own life and it had both the meaning that ishani was that who willbe there for somedays but will never stay forever in his life to fill the darkness of his life with all the powerful yet soothing light and also the fact that he is getting tired of being strong for her for them and carrying the hopes of everyone specially if his own hope is going to get brutally strangulated hope of moon being his own for lifetime. and now his fears are making him more vulnerable. and the revelation of he being afraid startled her i mean in her life there were only two people who are very strong and her shield and she never thought they will get weak i can imagine how much difficult it would be for her now that her one shield in taken away and the other is close to being nowhere.

ranveer and his pain his every moment of insecurity that she is going to go away from her is making him so sad but he is hiding away this tremendous pain in his smile. yup thats is so true that he is not ready to listen about chirag and we are also never ever ready to listen about chirag unless ranveer is thrashing him left right centre. in a month everything will change she will be head over heels in love with chirag and then things will go ugly. and the fact that even though being a haunting person but still he is occupying her mind and like in every story his annoying nature is turning in his favour atleast she is giving time to him. romantic 😑 he is creepy not romantic😑😑 his breaking into the room is romantic and ranveer's one sided love is betrayal😭😭 such a hypocrite.

his mother is so right being in parekh mansion brings only harm to the and nothing else although ranveer's loyality is appreciated one day this thing alone will make all his work questionable. she senses everything specially what is wrong with her son but she is not admiting it just like his son.

chirag bloody creepy stalker is he living in a tent outside the mansion he is there every morning every night. there should be a restraining order against him but here he is getting access to each and every place. and ranveer not liking his presence alone is really a good thing to read. put poison in his coffee thats all i would say and why on the earth ishani is making coffee for  him i mean just why. didnt ranveer told her all the time that how cute she looks but look at that leech openly flirting with ishani.

that old woman is such a plotter she apologised and now she will make them regret that decision each and every day why did they agreed for her working here they should definitely move out from the mansion the poor woman she wont be able to see how her son is going to make them repay what all atrocities they put them through. HP is really a gem of a person but was too innocent that he fell for the trap and disbelieved the only person who made him what he is today.

ishani and amba are warm towards each other amba accepts her openly even though she really dont like parekh mansion people. this is really good thing

overall nice chapter dear except chirkut

i wanted to ask how many chpters are going to there in this ff because its already 29 and still the chirkut is so good only when the hatred happens and when the leap will come i want to read the hotty RV

thanks for pm
for 29 chapter i will write in next few days now this is rented laptop so i cannot spend much time here.
hope you understand

lots of love
DV
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi elvish
this reply is for chapter 29
sharman ka swaymavar. sharman seems to be a good guy but why he failed to see genuine care of ranveer and ishveer story i mean he should have atleast trused ranveer but when HP and ishani mistrusted him then what to expect from anyone else. but now he personally dont like chirag makes me like him.
i wish HP should have definitely thrown jerks like chitali and baa out because had they not been it would have been much easier life for them.
he dont want to get married this soon but already have a list prepared fro it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but I like the fact he is very clear about the specification and what kind of partner does he  want.
romil doesn't know sunny leone i mean how much goody two shoes he is going to play and chirag's own sense of humor sucks so he should find chaitali's joke entertaining. but ranveer does ishani's figure match his requirementπŸ˜‰

this dance sequence where ranveer cried but laughed that was the best scene of a heartbreak how making someone happy can actually be so painful. and why they can't solve their idiotic quarrels themselves why to always include poor boy and make him sad and although its crushing him this thing he is again doing it for the sake of his loyality to his master.

what a brilliant plan he made and ranveer so easily convinced HP and falguni. it is so necessary for falguni that to satisfy her ego ishani should get married to a mehta house i mean that woman never really cared about ishani and her emotion all see wanted to heal her bruised ego and nothing else.

and then a brilliant plan of manipulation ranveer manipulating ishani pranav manipulating gauri and chirag manipulating the love of his life money and power i mean everyone who is loveing is manipulating.

those paras of ranveer's pain and emotion were simply marvellous i cannot even think any word can do jsutice to it and those paras of one describing his pain the other of dancce intimacy and his ever so pure love i mean in that crescent moon anything more soothing then that was his love and his care for her

really amazing dear i loved each and every bit of it. the best these are i loved them like totally

sorry for short reply because have to go now
will give longer once i am back

thnks for pm
waiting for next
Ishveer45 thumbnail
When will you update the next episode? Can't wait for a new update.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

When will you update the next episode? Can't wait for a new update.πŸ˜‰

Hey, Amrita. :) I'm sorry I've been absent from the forum for a little too long. I'll be posting the chapter quite soon. These last few days have been crazy, and I didn't get too much time to go on my computer either. :( I'm stuck on the chapter and can't find a way. I hope this mess is solved soon, so I can post the chapter as well!

Thank you for leaving the message. :)
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi, Elvish!!

Sana is here!

How are you doing? How's your study going on?

Well after in age, I'm posting here was busy with study.

Well, now i got bit time so will read your updates then will only reply about chapter's.

Hope I will get Rv based update because I eagerly want to know who's Image puneet had seen..

Thanks for all pms.

RookeyRookers thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh dii, you just steal our hearts... We Ishveerians are really blessed to get you... I know I am quite late to reply... Very sorry... But loved is such an underestimated word to show my favor to LDE... Eagerly waiting for the next part.. Hey as Sana said... Want to know whose image it is.. 
Please update soon dii... Can't wait 
Edited by RookeyRookers - 6 years ago
Alisha306 thumbnail
Hi Elvish dear
It's been a long time since you updated. Hope you are fine.
Please post the next episode. Like your story a lot.πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi Elvish
sorry for making the late comment here 
I just loved ishveer dancing on the terrace 
they are always magical when they dance with each other 
you have done a cute work dear 
and about your writing way there is no word to praise you for your writing 
update the next one dear soon 
πŸ˜†